•Feelings

As soon as you made sure all the bikes left you threw the half broken bottle away feeling your hands trembling from the whole intensity. You tried to hide how upset you were though clenching your hand into a tight fist and turning to see if your friends were alright.

They had all frozen shocked like they could never imagine you ever doing something like that. They seemed like they saw Darth Vader or a ghost. Why was it so difficult to believe what they saw? Well to be honest you couldn't realize what happened a couple of seconds ago either..

You were ready to smash that bottle on Darryl's face before he thankfully decided to leave.

You tried to act cool and control all the different feelings surrounding you whispering you to lose control and start panicking. You walked over to them and stopped in front of Johnny. His eyes wide open and his mouth barely open. You couldn't tell if it was just shock or admiration. He was just staring in the exact same way as all the others. His nose was bleeding a bit and his upper cheek seemed red ready to bruise. However he didn't really seem to care about the pain.

-Are you alright? you asked lowly felling your heart beating faster in worry

You took a step even closer to him making your chest touch lightly his and cupped his face to see better. His hands went over yours.

-I'm ok. he said with a soft smile to make you chill

He was obviously trying to show to you and all the others how badass he was. His wounds didn't seem that "ok" and you clearly didn't buy this shit. They were nothing serious but you could imagine how much that hits on the head should hurt.

You didn't move for a few seconds locking your eyes to his in order to force him say something more. But nothing. What else have you expected from someone like him anyway? He's surely the most stubborn and proud guy you've ever met.

You nodded and went to check on the others cutting Jimmy and Bobby from whispering something.

-Fuck Y/N how did you do that.. Jimmy said

You didn't pay much attention to his words as you felt a need to throw up at the sight of Tommy's injured shoulder. It was all bruised and probably broken. Damn it.. What is it with them and always searching for trouble..

-You need to go to the hospital. you said hearing your voice cracking in worry
-It's fine

Was he really doing that now?

-No it'll get worse. you explained

Susan was staring at your every move. She didn't say anything but you could clearly see the way she was feeling about all this. She hated fights. She loved Bobby but you two have talked in the past about all those fights the cobra kais have beaten people up.

Her stare seemed so scared and desperate.. so worried.. and the way she was looking at Bobby caused your hands start shaking again and the thought of what could've happened to them if you hadn't got involved was killing you.

The only thing sure was that Darryl's friends would be probably send to grave.. At least that's what the cobra kais would claim.

The others seemed in a better condition. Bobby was just punched in the eye and Dutch's chest was a bit red and ready to get purple bruised. What would Kreese say to them after seeing all this damage.. He would practice them to death again even harder. It was like you could hear his deep annoying voice yelling that "there is no place for losers in this dojo" and "what do we say here? Strike first strike hard no mercy isn't that right?"

You managed to see before they leave that Darryl and the others were indeed in a much worse condition though.. but that wouldn't change anything to how Kreese sees his students.