•Punishment

Y/N's POV
It's been about two weeks since you and Alex broke up. You don't miss him but you kinda miss his good jokes and sense of humor. Thankfully your friends were always there for you so you are getting over these thoughts as the time goes by.

Daniel got finally out for a date with Alli. They are so cute together these two lovebirds. They both seemed happy and so were you everytime you saw them holding hands or teasing each other.

Alli is a good girl and a good friend. She is just amazing for someone like Daniel.

Susan has started hitting on guys from school just to make Bobby jealous. Well as you could see Bobby was giving her signs of jealousy some times but he avoided showing them too clearly.

You and Johnny had your little war. You kept annoying each other these two weeks especially in class. You were also meeting him accidentally at places like golf n stuff or at the nearest fast food restaurant. Always ending up with you rolling your eyes at the sight of him and him giving you murdering looks.

That day was different though. It was the first day that you were supposed to begin your chemistry project after sacrificing so many lessons to the theory.

You had all your notes in the front trying to ignore Johnny's rude comments about you being a nerd and things like that.

-Grab this and try not to mix it up with the water.
-Ok mom he teased mockingly.

He did that wrong on purpose and waited for your reaction.

-Damn you Lawrence just leave it on me ok? you whisper yelled so that you wouldn't disturb the other students working.

The blonde rolled his eyes then he probably got bored as he started throwing paper balls with Bobby and Dutch from the back. Poor Daniel.. he was sitting there right next to Bobby doing the project by his own. But so were you you then realized.

-Will you stop acting like a five years old?

You grabbed the paper ball he was about to throw.

-No he said and took it back.

You tried to continue the experiment by yourself as Johnny wasn't able to collaborate but then one of the balls hit your back accidentally.

You grabbed clumsily Johnny's mascular arm.

-Please stop before we get kicked out of class. your voice deadly serious.
-Scared of detention Y/L/N ?

This jerk.

He threw one more but you stood up and caught it before it reached Dutch's hand. But as you stood you accidentally spilled the whole mix on the desk.

You felt your eyes spitting flames and your face turning red in fury.

-SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW ASSHOLE? you screamed

Johnny stood up almost sticking his face to yours.

-I DID THIS? YOU WERE THE ONE ANNOYING ME.

-YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE. YOU WERE THE ONE THROWING PAPERS IN THE BACK ALONG WITH YOUR STUPID FRIENDS.

Both of you were yelling as the whole class was enjoying the show with open mouths.

That wasn't something they've never seen but the fact that you two were actually screaming at each other without even care about those that were trying to just do their project was something new to gossip.

Mr Stewarts was now in front of your desk trying to make you stop but neither you nor Johnny stopped shouting. You didn't even realized he was standing there.

Mr Stewarts hit his book on the desk with force angry with your behavior. You heard the heavy sound and both turned to look at him.

That was when you realized how close you were to Johnny. Your chest almost touching his. You moved a step back.

-WHAT IS IT WITH YOU TWO? I ASKED YOU POLITELY TO MAKE THINGS WORK BETWEEN YOU. NOW GET OUT OF MY CLASS BOTH OF YOU.

-Sir I.. you tried to apologize
-NO YOU TWO ARE IN DETENTION FOR THIS WEEKEND.
-But I have karate practice..
-I don't care what you have Mr Lawrence all I know is that if you or Y/N don't show up there..

God he looked so mad. You could tell that if he wasn't a teacher and if you two weren't his students he would have slapped you right in the face.

You took your bag quietly feeling guilty and walked away as all the other kids' eyes were on you. Johnny seemed annoyed with Mr Stewarts' attitude as he rolled his eyes while leaving.

-Thanks for that. you told him as walking in the halls.

-Fuck this I'm not spending my weekend sitting here with you.

A disgusted expression appeared in his face as he said the word "you".

You grinned ironically. Then you realized what he just said.

You were about to spend a whole weekend together. You and the well known dickhead Johnny Lawrence.
_________________________________________