•Secret spot

They were driving in a place that seemed to be a hill. It was a bit dark as only a few lights were on the road and it was surrounded by trees. In other words it was a perfect place to hide a dead body as no one was there in that hour.

Johnny stopped at a turn to wait for the boys.

-You alright? he asked while turning his head a bit and fixing the mirror
-Hell yeah you screamed not being able to hide the excitement in your voice

You've never imagined that riding a motorcycle would be so nice. You could feel the adrenaline rush all over your body.

He grinned and kept driving as the boys showed up.

You stopped again at the top of the hill. It was dark with only a few street lights on. Trees and plants everywhere and a building that seemed to be abandoned.

You rode off his bike with his help.

-Damn nice view.

The whole town was appearing right in front of you.

Johnny smiled at your excited expression.

You noticed that Jimmy had a problem with his motorcycle and the boys had leaned checking his bike.

-What happened?
-He probably hit a rock. the blonde explained

-Hey guys we keep going. Johnny said as he placed his hand on your back.

They nodded.

He showed you the way.

-Be careful here. he said lowly

He grabbed your hand and help you pass through a hole on the wire mesh wall.

-They seem nice. Your friends..
-Yeah? They're ok. I thought you wouldn't like them
-Well they know how to have fun. you mocked

You arrived at a place outside the building. There were huge rocks forming places to sit.

The cobra kais came after a couple of minutes.

-So that's like your secret spot you guys hang out?
-Yep. We like it here it's quiet. Bobby said

You guys sat down and they made sure you were comfortable.

You started telling them about how boring it was with the girls and how lucky you were they saved you from the gossips.

-Geez I hate it when girls do that kind of stuff. Johnny's face full of disgust

-Um Y/N? Bobby asked you lowly almost whispering.
-Yeah?
-Is Susan ok? She kinda ignored me before.

You smiled at him warmly.

-Do you like her?
-What no? he shouted causing all the other to stare

You raised your eyebrow.

-Ok maybe a little but she clearly doesn't like me back. And I mean how could she.
-Don't say that.
-Yeah I do. I mean she's a fine girl and although I know I'm good looking I don't think I have a chance with her.
-But Bobby if you like her then why are you hitting on other girls?
-Uh you know why.

You sighed and rolled your eyes.

-Listen. If you want her then you have to get her. But Susan is not like all those other chicks. You won't just hit on her. You have to be more romantic you know..
-Um yeah I can do that..

You noticed Johnny staring.

-Here Johnny can tell you how to be romantic. you teased smirking
-I can be romantic he said as he was fakingly annoyed

The boys laughed in response.

-Shut up man. You just go buy her a flower big deal. Girls like this kind of crap.
-No we don't. It's not the flower we want we just want you to pay attention to us.

The blonde didn't say a word and you looked back at Bobby playfully.

-Ok Bobby do we bet?
-On what?
-By the end of the year you and Sue will be dating.
-Woah woah you can do that?

You smirked.

-She can't. Johnny smiled competitively
-I can.
-Ok deal.

You stayed there for a bit longer with the boys. You and Johnny kept having eye contacts once in a while.

-Hey guys I should better be going it's too late and my mom will probably get worried.
-Let me take you home. the blonde said and took his keys off his pocket

You smiled at the boys.
-Thanks for not murdering me. You guys really know how to have fun I give you that.

They laughed and wished you goodnight.

Your ride with Johnny was quiet but you enjoyed it. You were cold and as you were holding tightly his back you were able to feel his sweet warmth.

-Thanks for everything Johnny. you told him as you were outside your place
-Yeah no problem.

He avoided to look at you in the eyes and fixed his hair.

You tried to say something but so he did. You both laughed awkwardly.

-I just wanted to say that it was nice riding a motorcycle. you felt your cheeks turning red

-Oh I'm glad you liked it. Uh.. Do you wanna hang out with us tomorrow?

Thankfully it was so dark outside that Y/N couldn't notice either Johnny's flashed cheeks.

-Yeah thanks.
-Ok great. Goodnight Y/N.
-Goodnight Johnny.

That night was amazing. The boys made you laugh a lot and they were all so interesting guys to speak to. Plus you had really enjoyed the ride. You never believed you would actually like it but it felt amazing as the cold air was hitting softly your face letting you smell his experience cologne. And then there was Johnny..

You hated him for so long. And now you felt your cheeks turn red and your heart beating faster than ever whenever he only looked at you.

Shit were you falling for him like all the other girls in school?
_________________________________________