•Motorcycles

You were having launch with the girls at the cafeteria.

You haven't talked much with Johnny and the cobras these days but they weren't messing with you or Daniel anymore.

Johnny was very friendly especially during chemistry class and the project was going just fine.

You had an eye contact with him that day. He was sitting with his friends at their usual table. You smiled warmly and he did the same before his eyes went back to Dutch.

You were happy things were going this way with him and you definitely preferred the "ok" Johnny more than the asshole that annoyed you that much.

-Wanna go to the beach tonight? Barbara asked
-Uh.. I have a date with Daniel tonight. Alli said with an apologizing tone
-It's ok what about you girls?
-I'm in
-Yep me too.
-Ok perhaps I should call some other girls too if that's ok?
-Yeah ok.

You didn't like the girls she was referring to. They were not bad but they were exactly the type of girls that annoyed you. The girls that knew every gossip about the school. The girls that adore talking about other people's problems. Geez.
____
It was a cold night. You were so grateful that Susan and Barbara were with you. You felt yourself getting bored and maybe a little bit irritated.

-...and she broke up with him. Like girl I couldn't believe it.

Girl get a life you though as you kept hearing her gossiping about every person alive from your school for about the last two hours.

You gave Susan a glance.

-Hey let's go for a walk? she proposed
-Oh my god thank you. you said sighing in relief as you two walked away

You were walking across the beach chatting when you faced the cobra kais sitting there and having fun while drinking.

-Hey. Bobby said to Susan
-Hi Bobby

Her voice was so cold to him. She must've been angry with him since the Halloween party.

Johnny looked at you with a smile.

Jimmy came closer to you holding a soccer ball.

-Can you show me please?

You laughed at his childish expression.

-Yes come here.

You kicked the ball showing him slowly the move while explaining him every single detail.

Susan was just standing there waiting for you to return back to the others ignoring intensely Bobby.

Jimmy seemed to make it since the ball accidentally fell down on the sea.

-Wow that's good. you said as you saw the disappointment in his eyes. It took me quite a lot since I managed to do it.

He smiled politely and nodded.

Jimmy was a good person. You were sure about it already but that night when you saw him trying so hard to do the move you showed him made you feel as if you knew him for years.

-Hey wanna hang with us? Johnny suggested with a gesture.

Susan gave you a look raising her eyebrow. You were ready to say no but she then remembered how bored you were back with the girls and she cut you off before saying anything.

-You can stay if you like. But I should better go back to the girls. she said refusing to face Bobby's face.

You felt sorry for him. He was trying so hard to get her attention.

You hugged her tightly.

You sat down to the sand with the boys.

-Tell us about yourself Tommy told you
-Um... I moved here from New Jersey. I like soccer and I'm a huge fun of billy idol.

They laughed.

-No shit me too Dutch yelled with surprise chucking.

Then you asked them about themselves. They told you about how they started hanging out when they were young and about their karate dojo.

They seemed nice even though a couple of days ago you would never admit that.

-Want a drink? Tommy asked as he was ready to hand you a bottle of beer.
-Uh no I don't drink thanks. you smiled

Johnny gave you a glance full of understanding. You smiled politely in response.

You kept talking about soccer and school. About teachers and how things are in california.

Johnny's POV
Of course she doesn't drink man I can't believe how stupid Tommy is sometimes.

She looks like she's having fun with us. I hope she does. The boys seem to like her too.

Wow I must say I never thought that Jimmy would talk to her to be honest. That's good.

She was talking with Dutch now about billy idol. I caught myself smiling at the sight of them. I realized what I was doing and looked away.

-She's good man really good Tommy told me
-Yeah.

She looked at us and grinned.

Y/N's POV
Johnny and Tommy were talking together.

Johnny came leaned close to me with a smirk on his face.

-Hey look we're gonna go for a ride wanna come?
-Yess you should come. the boys said
-Uh I don't know..
-Don't you trust us? Johnny teased causing you to chuckle

-Honestly? No I don't think I do.
-Ouch
-Y/N come on you'll see how the cobra kais have fun.

Johnny glanced at you in the eyes with a pleading smile.

-Ok I just.. never rode a motorcycle before.
-Don't worry about it Johnny's a good driver. Bobby smirked
-Yeah the worse can happen is to let you die but don't worry it'll be quick it won't hurt.

You raised your eyebrow to Tommy.

-Shut it man Johnny laughed Don't worry I'll be careful he said to you lowly.

You followed them to their bikes.

-Listen if you're attempting to murder me or something I 'ld like to know at least that I'll have a common funeral.
-We won't murder you ok promise. Johnny laughed pretending he was offended of you underestimating his driving skills.

-Yeah don't worry princess we know you don't have a good imagine of us but just let us make it up. Bobby said kindly

You don't like pet names. Especially the "princess" calling pisses you off but you preferred to say nothing.

Johnny helped you get on his motorcycle.

He tried not to burst out laughing with the fear on your face.

-Ok now you just have to hold tightly we don't want you to fall. he said in a teasing tone

-Just drive Lawrence I'll be ok.

You rolled your eyes and held him not really tight. It was mostly as if you were just touching him than holding.

You could feel his well shaped body even though he was wearing his red leather jacket.

He smirked.

The motorcycle was going fast. Your hands got wrapped immediately around Johnny's waist.

-Johnny slow down oh my god. you screamed

He chuckled. All the boys did as they saw you all over to Johnny. The cobras kept teasing you.

He slowed down a bit and kept going.
_________________________________________