•Screw you

Johnny was feeling better as two days passed since the incident with Sid at his place. He didn't mention what had happened again and you preferred to stay silent too.

You went out with Alex the other day. You had a nice time but you felt like some things had changed between you. He however kept asking you out as "friends" which made you think that maybe Johnny was right and that Alex did like you after all. But that was only a theory and you didn't know how to react.

The girls kept telling you to go out with him. He asked you to go to golf n stuff that evening and you agreed as the girls would be there with you too.

You didn't know how you were feeling about him. You never loved him. To be honest you've never been in love with someone but however Alex was just a little crush for you back when you were dating back then.

You weren't aware if you liked Johnny either. You kept feeling weird when you were around him. Your heart was going fast and your hands were trembling and sweating. Your cheeks heating up and you were shivering every time he was close to you.

But he was Johnny fucking Lawrence. Things were good between you but you couldn't ever imagine yourself with someone like him. You cared about him a lot and loved being around him but he was Johnny. One of the hottest guys in school. He could date anyone he liked.

Sometimes you were wondering if he might like you back as he showed you some signs once in a while. But no he likes playing games. It's his thing flirting with every girl around. And you had no intention of being one of his stupid little sluts.
____
You arrived in golf n stuff with the girls. Alex was supposed to find you there as he was about to bring some of his friends too.

As you entered the place your eyes caught immediately the cobra kais leather jackets from far away.

The boys were playing some games as some girls were all around them giggling. You felt jealousy when you saw one of them flirting intensely with Johnny.

-What's wrong? Alli noticed
-Uh nothing.

Susan was holding hands with her new boyfriend. You didn't like this guy. He was good looking but he wasn't Bobby.

He didn't have Bobby's humor and way of seeing everyone and everything in a more positive way. He didn't have Bobby's great smile. He was just a common guy. Noting special about him.

You felt someone wrapping his arms around your waist.

-Hey beautiful.

You turned to see Alex with a bright grin on his face.

-Oh hey

He looked really handsome as he was wearing a jean jacket and jeans.

You gave one last glance to the spot where the cobras were before but they seemed to have gone.

You had no right to feel jealous. Absolutely no right. You didn't date Johnny and he probably never thought of you as something more than just a friend.

-Are you ok? Alex asked warmly
-Yeah I'm fine you smiled as your thoughts went away.

Alli grabbed your hand and pulled you to the love tester.

-Uh Alli I'm not really into that stuff. you laughed a bit shyly
-Oh come on it's fun. Besides Alex is staring. she said with a smirk

You turned to see but your eyes came into contact with Johnny's blue ones. He grinned and you waved smiling. He took a teasing expression pointing to the love tester machine. You felt your cheeks turning red in embarrassment and you rolled your eyes playfully to him. He chuckled and looked back at the girl who was pulling his hand to check on something.