•Drunk

The days passed quickly enough.. Everything had come to normal. You were mostly with the cobra kais and Johnny but you also used to go out a lot at Mr Miyagi's with Daniel in the afternoons. Your boyfriend seemed not to mind that much only if Daniel "behaved" while you were with him.

That morning everyone used to talk about that party someone was having on his house that night. You hadn't heard anything about it before till you found an invitation written down on a small piece of paper inside your lockers. However Johnny claimed that even if there wasn't you would still be invited since you were HIS girlfriend.

When you asked Daniel if he was coming he said had some work with Mr Miyagi. You insisted saying how many boys they will be and that they might like hitting on Alli. So after that he promised to do his best to finish early and come.

Susan would surely be there with Bobby and the girls too.

-At what time do you want me to pick you up? the blonde asked you with a smile

-I'll go with Alli.. Sorry babe she insisted.. you explained in a apologizing tone

He hugged you tightly and gave you a dissapointed expression. You cupped his face and kissed him.

-But.. you can drive me home now if you like.. you said playfully placing your hands on his chest and pulling him from the jacket closer
-Yes ma'am. he smiled

You said bye to all the other cobras and promised to see them tonight. You hopped on Johnny's bike and drove home.

-Wanna come in for a while?
-You sure? he asked

You shook your head and grabbed his hand leading him to the house. As soon as you opened the door you literally got on him. He wrapped his strong arms around your waist and ass while your tongues were pressing each other with love.

-Y/N?
-Mmm? you said enjoying the kiss
-Will you wear that black dress you own at the party?

You pulled away from the kiss and raised your eyebrows like asking him to be a bit more specific.

-You know that one you wore at the beach party. he explained feeling a bit embarrassed to admit he remembered that.

-Oh ok sure.. you smiled warmly

He grinned back with this beautiful bright smile.. He was so adorable..

He leaned in the front and pressed his lips against yours again.

-Damn it... I gotta go Kreese will kill me if I'm late.
-You're right.. you laughed

He gave you a quick kiss and hugged you again.

-I don't wanna leave though. he said childishly playing with you hair.
-I don't want you to.. But I don't want Kreese make you suffer either..

He chuckled and a smirk was formed on his handsome face.

-You care about me a lot don't you? he teased.
-Nahh you laughed
-You know what? Why don't you come and see us practice?

You were just about to say yes to his childish sweet behavior but then you remembered how many things you had to do till the party.

-I've got homework you know..

He giggled and rolled his eyes obviously trying so hard not to make fun of you.

-Come on say it.. you giggled watching him like this.
-Say what? he asked innocently with a smirk.
-How nerdy I am.

He shook his head laughing and pulled you closer holding your hips. Your front was touching his.

-You're MY nerd he whispered in your ear