•Back to normal

Next morning Daniel came to talk to you.

-Hey what's up.
-Nothing much what about you.
-Nothing special.

You felt bad as your thoughts went back yesterday when you were hanging out with his bullies.

-Hey guys. Susan said as she came over
-Did you girls had fun yesterday?

You gave her a look full of meaning. You felt as if you wanted to puke from the intense anxiety.

-Yeah it was ok but we missed you guys.

Thank God.

-We missed you too Sue. Hey there's Freddie I gotta go see ya girls later.

-Don't say it please. you said as Danny run away
-I won't but he'll find out anyways Y/N.
-Ugh.. I know. Damn it Susan I feel awful.
-Did you have fun at least with the cobras?
-Yes I did. That's why I'm feeling so bad about it.

Johnny and Bobby walked to you. Bobby's eyes on Susan and then back to you. You tried not to laugh with his childish face.

-Johnny can I talk to you?

He got the meaning and smirked. You guys walked away to leave the two lovebirds alone.

-So you and Bobby seem to go just fine. he said
-Yes your friends are great I give you that.
-Wanna come to the usual spot with us tonight?
-Uh I can't I have plans with Daniel.

His smile fade away as he heard your friend's name.

-Why are hanging out with him?
-Johnny seriously?

You raised your eyebrow and looked at his straight in the eyes.

-Ok sorry. I just thought that now you would prefer staying with us.
-Please don't start this.
-Ok. was all he said

He left away sighing.

Great. Why is it so hard? You wished that everything could work fine between these two one day. You couldn't even understand why they hated each other so much.

As you went back to class Alex stopped you.

-Are you hanging out with Lawrence?
-What?
-Don't pretend you don't know I saw you two chuckling before.
-Yes he is ok what's wrong with that?

You couldn't tell why but it annoyed you the way Johnny's name came out of Alex's mouth.

-Don't be stupid it's Johnny Lawrence we are talking about Y/N. This guy and his little buddies made me date you and break up with you just for their fun.

You rolled your eyes and tried to speak but Tommy and Dutch entered the class.

-Y/N you ok? Tommy's voice
-I'm fine.

Dutch gave Alex a not very friendly look. Alex stepped back.

-Just remember what I told you Y/N ok?
-What did he tell you? Tommy asked as glanced him in a "fuck off" way.
-Nothing serious.
____
You went to the cafeteria with Daniel and Alli.

You could feel the cobra kais eyes on you.

You waved at them and they all responded except for Johnny.

Was he mad? But even if he was why would you care and think about it so much?

Daniel was your friend. But so were the cobras. You thought. But what if Alex was right. What if the cobras were as bad as you thought they were in the first place?
____
You were heading to the bus when you heard the familiar voice.

-Hey need a ride?

They were all standing at their usual place getting ready to leave with their motorcycles.

-I'm ok thanks.
-Hey come on you said you can't make it tonight but let's go for some food now.
-Don't push her Bobby she probably doesn't wanna be seen with us by her little friend Larusso. Johnny said sarcastically with his usual asshole face.

Oh god here we go again.

-You cannot do anything without turning into an asshole can you? you said clearly annoyed.

-Hey..he didn't mean that...
-No I did. the blonde said immediately cutting him. I don't get why you care so much about him anyways. No one hangs out with us and blows us off for some little crap.

He is unbelievable. How can he be that warm to you sometimes and so cold some others that easily.

-Fuck off Johnny.
-Here he said with a grin full of anger I thought I'ld miss you calling me that.

You got on the bus and didn't look back.

You didn't know how to feel really. You were sad but angry at the same time. In a point Johnny was right.

He and the cobra kais were the school's most popular guys. Everyone wanted to hang out with them and no one had ever blew them off. Well at least apart from Alli.

But that Johnny and Alli break up was the reason why Daniel was being butt beaten the whole time. In other words you shouldn't mess with the cobras. They were trying so hard to let people know that.

On the other hand Daniel would never like the idea of you being friends with them.

He would probably start telling you the exact same things Alex told you.
____
You went by Daniel's house in the afternoon. His mom offered you some biscuits and you stayed there for a while. All your thoughts back to the cobras.
____

Next day you entered the chemistry class and saw Johnny sitting there.

-Hey
-Hi

That was all he said. His eyes refusing to look at you.

He seemed a bit weird that day. He didn't face you or stared at Kate as usually or any other girl.

His knuckles seemed even redder than the previous time. Maybe a bit injured too.

-Are you alright? you asked warmly
-I'm fine.

His voice was wooden. So emotionless. Something must have happened.

Well you were of course aware that Johnny is the type of guys that have a certain pride and like ignoring you just to get back all the attention on them but something was different.

The word "bad" couldn't describe what you felt. You felt so pity of him. You couldn't let him know that but you did.

He didn't speak to anyone that day in chemistry class.

He has just leaned on his desk and started drawing on his notebook ignoring everything and everyone.
_________________________________________
A/N:
Heyy
Thank you so much for the support and for voting you are the best..

(I'll try to post the next chapter today)

I hope you enjoy the story so far.<3

Take care
____
Love author <3