•Secret

You took the bus to school that morning and walked to where the cobra kais bikes were parked.

Johnny gave you a sweet smile as soon as he saw you coming.

-Good morning
-Good morning Y/N how was the date yesterday? Dutch said smirking teasingly

Oh god..

-Damn it. You make him shut his mouth or I will. you yelled whispered to Johnny making the others laugh softly

-Ok ok chill no one heard us.

Tommy took off his pocket five dollars and gave them to Bobby.

-Let me guess another bet? you asked rolling your eyes.

He chuckled and nodded.

What is it with boys and bets anyways? You couldn't get this obsession.

-What for?
-On how long you two will keep the secret relationship.

You turned to look at the blonde giggling.

He was quite handsome that day. He was wearing a white shirt and some jeans. It suited him so much..

-And how long do you guys say? Johnny asked curiously

The boys glanced at each other and whispered something you didn't manage to understand.

-Uh just a couple of days.
____
-I want you to work in pairs for this exercise. Mr Jones announced

He gave a quick glance to all the students probably to remember who is who.

-Mrs Mills you go with Mr Brown.

You started chuckling lowly. Poor Alli.. Bobby is an amazing guy. He has an amazing sense of humor and you can't stop laughing when he is around. However he's not the type of boys you want to have an exercise with.

Alli would end up doing most of the work while Bobby would start making jokes about everything..

-Good luck with that. Daniel said lowly to your ear and rolled his eyes

Bobby heard him and looked at him in annoyance. Thankfully you were present and he didn't take it too far.

Dutch was with Tommy and Johnny with another nerdy boy. You laughed hardly at his bored expression.

You were so relieved though that he was with a boy and not a girl. It wasn't that you didn't trust him.. but since no one knew about you two everything was possible..

He smiled at you as saying "stop that" to force you stop mocking him but he only made you chuckle even more.

-Mrs Y/L/N you go with Mr Martin.

Oh fuck. You and Alex? Great..

You didn't care much but it would be a bit awkward since things weren't that good between you anymore but.. who knew?

You saw Johnny's eyes getting darker and the grin suddenly fade away from his face. His stare was intense and his jaws slowly clenched. You tried not to show any reaction.

You couldn't say no to working with Alex. It was just an exercise you were doing together nothing more. It wasn't like you were cheating on him or something. And besides no one apart from the boys and Susan knew about you and Johnny.

You sat down next to him.

-Hi Y/N he smiled friendly
-Hi..

He was warm to you and you could collaborate well with him. However you could feel Johnny's eyes on you the whole time and that was making you nervous as fuck.