•Smile

You finished the work for today and the other cobra kais arrived at Johnny's place.

-Y/N we saw Susan hanging out with someone before. Is she..you know dating someone? Bobby asked disappointedly.

You didn't know what to say to him. You knew that Susan liked him and he liked her too but you couldn't let him know that. Besides Sue was now seeing someone. You remembered what Johnny had told you. He was damn right. Bobby could possibly fucking beat this guy up if he wanted to.

You looked at Johnny and he shook his head positively in approval to tell him.

-Yes she is... But she doesn't really like him Bobby.
-No? Why the fuck is she with him then?
-Well sometimes girls date someone to make someone else jealous.

He sighed and looked down.

-I'll never understand girls man.. Never.. he said to the boys

You caressed his shoulder friendly and smiled warmly at him.

-Don't worry Bobby..They won't be dating for long you'll see.

Laura entered the living room.

-Hey Laura how are you the cobras said
-Hello boys I'm very good thanks. I can see now you have a girl in the team huh? she grinned pointing at you politely

She was a very beautiful woman. She looked a lot like Johnny. The same hair, eyes and smile. They had the exact same smile that could easily turn warm and ironic without much effort.

-Oh yes Laura Y/N is one of us now. Tommy said
-She is the cobra kai's girl man. Dutch agreed

You were hanging out with them a lot but you didn't know they were seeing you like this. You were having so much fun together but you couldn't believe that they had accepted you as one of their "team".

You tried not to show the surprise in your face but Johnny noticed and smirked at you. You looked down at your shoes blushing.

-Oh so know I have to learn karate and start beating people to the ground? you joked trying to seem chill
-Ha ha very funny Johnny said while he rolled his eyes as he was searching for a movie to watch with Jimmy

The TV in the living room was great. It was much bigger than the one you had in your place and it also seemed a lot more expensive. You wee sure that the quality would be better.

-Oh come on Y/N you love us deep inside.
-No I don't but the truth is that I had misunderstood you at first I give you that.. you grinned widely just to notice Mrs Lawrence watching your every single move.

Laura gave you a gesture to follow her.

-You'll excuse us for a little boys. We'll just have a girl's talk.

She took your hand and winked.

-Ok mom but we want her back in five.
_____
Mrs Lawrence took you to the kitchen.

-You cannot imagine how glad I am you're hanging out with them Y/N.
-The pleasure is mine Mrs.. um Laura.

She smiled.

-I know they are a pain in the ass sometimes. Especially my son but you should give them a try.

You chuckled at her expression. She was so friendly. Why was Johnny an ass if his mother was like this?

-Yes I know.. To be honest the boys and I were not getting along so well at first but now things are ok between us. I know how annoying they can be sometimes though but they're nice guys.. you joked

-Ugh you can't imagine.. she sighed and laughed lowly

Johnny called you.

-I guess you should better be going. she smiled
____
-So what are we watching?
-You'll see he said devilishly

You sat on the couch between Johnny and Tommy and grabbed the ball of popcorns.

-Sleepaway camp? You gotta be kidding me. you sighed
-Oh come on it's not that scary after all.
-Yeah.. you whispered making them all laugh
-Not a fan of thrillers princess? Dutch asked

You didn't answer his stupid question causing them to mock you even more.

You honestly hated thrillers. You liked the feeling of adrenaline but you wanted to be able to sleep at night without the fear of any serial killers coming after you.

-Oh what the fuck is this? He fucking cut his head off. Where is the blood. Bobby yelled in annoyance

You were too concentrated to roll your eyes. You had stopped eating. All these things in the movie had make you feel disgusted.

-Want some pizza? Johnny asked you
-No. you said without taking your eyes off the TV

He chuckled at your terrified expression.

-You can hold my hand if you like.
-No I'm fine.
-You don't seem fine to me.
-Shh

The blonde grabbed a blanket and gave it you.

-Thanks you whispered.
-Are you scared? he asked lowly so that the others couldn't hear.
-No why? Are you?

He laughed loudly causing the cobras to shout at him to be quiet.

-No I'm not afraid if these shits. But I bet you are.
-Yeah ok now shut up

Tommy gave a glance to the blonde in meaning smirking as you were watching.

-Shit what was that? Tommy asked seriously
-Oh shut up I don't buy these crap.
-No for real I just heard a noise.
-Yeah right.

You look at him in disbelief but his eyes were full of terror.

Dutch came behind you slowly without you to notice. Damn it how could he be so quiet.

-BOOO

You screamed loudly and grabbed Johnny's hand tightly by reflex.

-YOU ASSHOLE you yelled at him.

The boys were bursting out laugh as they saw you breathing heavily after the shock.

You took your hand off Johnny's as quickly as you realized what you just did and hit lightly his arm to make him stop mocking you.

-Oh come on guys show is over.
-You should've seen your face Y/N
-And the way she grabbed Johnny's hand pal Tommy laughed loudly

You felt embarrassed. Why the fuck did you do this? It was just a reflex when you felt fear.

The boys finally seemed to stop and sat back down. You could hear them chuckling once in a while during some scenes but you kept ignoring them.

You suddenly felt Johnny's hand grabbing yours.

You glanced at him with no idea of what to do or say. Should you pull away? Did he wanted to make fun of you again? You expected him to say something sarcastic but he didn't.

He just smiled at you as warmly as the sense of his hand on your bare skin.

You felt your cheeks heating up and turning red. You tried to concentrate again to the movie and stop but you couldn't. All your thoughts were on him and the way your hands touched.
_________________________________________