•Kissing

You walked downstairs as soon as you heard the phone ringing.

-I got it your mom said

You nodded and headed to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

-No YOU don't understand.. she yelled Just don't call here again.

She hang up and came to you caressing your shoulder and smiling as if nothing happened before on the telephone.

-Did you sleep well?
-Who was it on the phone? you asked curiously

She smiled trying to cover and not show her anxiety.

-No one some colleague from work.

You knew she was lying. It was not the first time someone was calling and your mom had hang the phone up to his face like that.

-It was dad wasn't it?

She stayed silent and kept preparing dinner. You were just about to ask her again but she cut you.

-How was your date with Johnny yesterday sweetheart?

Why was your dad calling her again.. You could tell why she didn't want you to know though. You were supposed to start a new life here without him and his alcoholic bullshit. Your dad was responsible for almost all your problems..

-Mom what did he want?
-Y/N please..she said pleadingly

You needed to know. But your mom wasn't at her best and you decided respect her. You didn't want to make her upset so you didn't insist any longer.

-The date was great.. Johnny is just amazing..
-He is.. I'm so happy about you two..

You smiled nodding and started stirring the pot.
____
About an hour ago you heard the phone ringing again. You were so sure it was your dad.. hopefully your mom was having a shower so you managed to pick it up yourself.

-Hello?
-Hey it's Tommy what's up?

You felt a great relief it wasn't him... You hadn't spoke to him since the time you moved out and you didn't want any relationship with him.. But you didn't want him to keep bothering your mother any longer. Besides the curiosity of what he wanted was literally killing you.

-Not much you?
-I'm fine. Listen I'm with the boys and we were thinking about going to the mall tonight to see a movie wanna come?
-The mall? Isn't that a bit far away?
-Yeah so? We'll just go by car don't mind.

You chuckled at the sound of Bobby's voice screaming in the background something that sounded like "tell her man".

-Uh also.. our friend Bobby wants you to bring Susan too.

You rolled your eyes and burst out laugh at how adorable that was.

-Tell him I will.
-Ok great. We gotta go Kreese's yelling.. Uh Y/N WAIT JOHNNY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU... WAIT Tommy yelled

These guys.. you love them so much..

-I'm here you laughed
-Hey babe Johnny called
-Hey how are you?
-The same.. I missed you..

Dutch's voice was heard from behind mocking him "I missseeeed youuu"

-Shut up dude the blonde said annoyed
-Be nice you chuckled

It was like you could see them there outside the dojo doing their usual..

-I am. Anyways we'll pick you at 6 alright?
-Yes see you later.
-Don't get any money I'm paying for you for tonight.
-No you don't have to.. you said politely
-I do. Ok bye I gotta go.