•Silence

It was painful.. Watching him leaving. He seemed so.. broken. His breath smelled like alcohol and his hand was full of blood. But his eyes.. His eyes were darker than usual. Full of shadows and pain.. Like that beautiful ocean blue colour had fade away. Like he was truly suffering.

Your heart couldn't keep watching him like that. It hurt deeply.. And maybe what you did was completely against your pride but you did hug him. You needed to show him that he wasn't alone. That he had your support even though you had broken up. That he could at least have you by his side even as a friend.

However for you that hug meant more. Much more. It felt like finding your home again. His familiar mascular body against yours and that smell.. You missed him.. You fucking missed him..

-Fuck Y/N where did he go?
-He took off.. you said lowly mostly like trying to make yourself believe that

Your voice cracked while saying those three words. Bobby noticed that in the air as easily as he felt the intense pain in the air and your facial expression. It was like you could hear his brain trying to find the right words to say.

-Do you need a ride home Y/N? he asked

You gave a last glance to the way Johnny had gone as if you could still see him standing there and then nodded.

-If that's not too much to ask for..
-Let me grab my jacket ok? Just.. Just wait here he smiled and rubbed your shoulder friendly

Your eyes followed him as he entered the store again. He grabbed his blue leather jacket and said something to Susan. They seemed such a nice couple.. For some reason you felt jealous of them. Not envious; but jealous because they were together while you and Johnny weren't..

Bobby handed you over his helmet and helped you get on the bike. During the ride home he kept asking you if you were ok or if you needed anything. Sweet Bobby..

The time you arrived to your place and got off his bike you felt a relief that your mom wasn't home. You couldn't deal with her now too..

-Goodnight Bobby... thanks.. you said
-Y/N wait..

You turned and looked at him in the eyes.

-I know it's none of my business but Johnny.. The last two weeks he's acting weird.. I mean that jerk was always drinking but compared to now..

His words were as sharp as knives to your ears. You looked down at your feet and then him again.

-Susan told me that he has problems with his family. I assume she meant things with Sid right?

He shook his head positively.

-That old bastard had a fight with Laura and Johnny defended her. Sid.. He threatened to kick him out of the house..

Your eyes showed him shock and disbelief. He wouldn't do that. He's a jerk but he wouldn't do that. He didn't have the right to..

-He did.. I was with Johnny that evening..
-I.. I'm sorry.. you said and meant it

The image of Johnny's eyes a couple of minutes ago made your eyes get wet.

-I know he acted like a piece of shit to you but you know how he works.. I don't ask you to give him a second chance but..
-Bobby I.. Why does he keep hurting himself..? you said as your eyes were now filled with tears

Bobby's beautiful eyes showed understanding and pity of you.

Pity.. You hated when people were pity of you..

He pulled you in for a hug. Bobby.. The boy that everyone -even Daniel- thinks is the one with the anger issues. The unmerciful..

-I miss him.. you cried in his chest
-Shh I know.. He misses you too..