•Detention

It was Saturday morning. You woke up early and wore something usual. You hadn't told your mom about this detention thing so you kinda snuck out your house.

It was pretty weird watching the school building so empty. There were usually so many teens walking around the yard and halls or hanging out at the cafeteria and now it reminded you one of these horror movies in which the hero has to face a monster all alone in a haunted place. 

You had never been in detention your whole life. But that was before you met Lawrence and his shitty personality. The thought of being here at school at the weekend was making you feel sick. Even more that you had to be there with Johnny.

You walked in the classroom and took a sit in the front. You were glad to see that there were some other students there with you too. Most of them were the kids that could be described as nerdy freaks by famous kids like Johnny.

The blonde came in late and sat in the back. As he passed you he gave you a look full of annoyance. You gave him that back with pleasure.

-Alright listen up. You can do whatever you want here as long as you don't leave the building and behave. For those who think that they can get away I have to inform them that I have my ways to find out and the punishments will be even worse than just another detention for next weekend. Am I clear?

Mr Jones exited the class.

He seemed to be as bored as you for being here. Even a bit more you could say as he let you do whatever you wanted.

You felt someone tapping your shoulder softly. You saw a boy smiling at you.

-You're Y/N?
-Yes.
-Wanna hang out?
-I um..

You heard Johnny laughing loudly from the back.

-Wow Y/N you just found yourself friends I see.

You rolled your eyes and turned back to that boy.

-Um I would like to have some time alone but thanks.

He got the meaning and went back to his sit.

You stayed there for a bit longer and then as you saw some of them leaving you decided to go outside too.

-Hey Y/N.

You turned around and saw Johnny's blue eyes on you.

You sighed bored of his little games.

-What is it this time?
-Listen um.. maybe we can call a truce just for the weekend.

You hold yourself not to burst out laugh. You placed your hands bossily on your hips.

-You want a truce? you said while raising your eyebrow. Can I ask why?
-Because I don't want to hang out with all these nerds.
-And am I not a nerd?
-Yeah you are but at least you don't touch yourself in class.

His eyes full of disgust.

You laughed loudly. There was this boy sitting right near you before that was giving himself a little pleasure as the teacher was explaining what to do.

Johnny laughed too.
-Oh I thought I was the only one noticed. you said
-Ok so what do you say?
-Wait let me get this straight. You and I are gonna like hang out together?

Was he serious? Did he really wanted to hang out with you? You saw the other kids that were in detention with you. They were not that bad. Well at least not to you.

-Just for the weekend.

You still had this disbelief look in your face. He sighed.

-Ok listen, he continued, If we are about to be here for about two days then yes I'ld rather spending my time with you than all these weirdos.