•My fault

⚠️This chapter contains violence so you should skip if you think it'll make you feel uncomfortable ⚠️
_________________________________________
You finished with your homework and watched some TV. Danny came over later and you hang out with him for a while.

-So I guess you're coming to the party. he said
-What party?
-Uh I don't know it's this guy having a party at the beach this weekend. He's Alli's friend I don't even know his name.

You chuckled as he was trying so hard not to seem as jealous as he felt about Alli's friend.

-Um maybe I'm not invited. you supposed and raised your shoulders
-The whole school is invited you kidding?

He bit his sandwich aggressively making you laugh loudly.

-I guess I'm coming then. But only if you come too.
-I am Alli insists.

You ate your food and started thinking what to wear. Daniel left as he said that he was having practice with Mr Miyagi later and he had to get some things ready.

This man is weird. He is always kind and friendly to you when you go there to cut some Bonsai trees or just to hand out with Danny but God he's weird.. Daniel had told you about practicing with wax and stuff like that.

The cobra kais were about to arrive at your place in about half an hour so you had a shower and wore something casual.

You were still angry with Johnny but the others didn't do anything as far as you knew so you had no problem of going out with them.

However you knew that hanging out with the cobras meant hanging out with Lawrence.

As soon as you heard the doorbell and opened the door you came face to face with the blonde.

-Hey Johnny said with a soft smile.
-Hi.

You went over to the motorcycles.

-Why don't you wanna ride with me? he asked lowly before you reached the other.
-You know why. you said as your eyes refused to look at him.

He sighed heavily showing clearly his annoyance and got on his bike.

Bobby helped you ride his. The blonde didn't even glance at you.

You guys made jokes and laughed as you arrived to the abandoned building. He ignored you and so did you. He was acting as if you weren't even there.

He kept talking with the others about chicks and how hot was a bitch he met a couple of days ago called Molly. You felt the need to punch him but tried to act as if he didn't exist either.

You didn't mind his presence as much as you thought you would because you kept chatting mostly with Jimmy and Bobby. Jimmy told you about a project and Bobby started talking about Susan.

-You know you need to stop hitting on other girls if you want Susan.

-She doesn't mind. She has this crappy guy now anyways. This guy is shit man. He acts like a little girl. I'm sharing this class with him and he's always like..

He stood up and started imitating Susan's boyfriend making you all burst out laughing.

Your eyes came into contact with Johnny's only for a second. Even less but he looked away first.

You felt bad for him. He was an ass for getting involved in your relationships but he probably acted like that just because he didn't wanna ruin the cobra kais good reputation with someone not that popular like Alex.

You didn't approve this kind of behavior but however you could understand him. Your pride though couldn't let you talk to him first.

Besides he was now ignoring you just to piss you off again. And fuck it was working but you didn't want to offer him the pleasure of shouting again.