•Fearless

It was Saturday morning. You and the girls were at a coffee shop and you were telling them everything about the date with Alex.

-Ok listen. Alli said. We could go at golf n stuff with him and the boys tonight what do you think?
-Not golf n stuff again it's too crowded. And besides Alex from as far as he heard is a shy person. He won't do anything in front of so many people.
-What about a more romantic place? The beach for example?

Your cheeks turned red and you laughed awkwardly as you heard your friends talking about him.

-Girls.. you finally said
-Don't say it. Susan stopped you. You like that guy it's obvious. So now just shut the fuck up and let your friends take care of your date.

You loved them. You felt so lucky that these three were your friends. Back in New Jersey your only true friend was Daniel. And now you had these beautiful girls arranging your date with a boy from school.

-Ok so who will call who?
-Y/N you call Alex obviously. Shall I call Daniel? Alli suggested

You looked at each other and then turned all back to face Alli.

-What?
-Nothing you said smirking and tasted a bit of your milkshake
_____
You walked in the store with the girls. So many costumes and Halloween decorations. Wow..

-Do you like this one?
-It looks nice.

You went to the second floor. And...there it was it. That was definitely your halloween costume.

It was a black ballerina costume. It was nothing special but you thought it might look good on you.

You asked the girls about it.

-I love this.
-That's what you're getting girl no doubt.

As you paid for the costumes you walked across the street just to face the cobra kai karate dojo. And yes the cobras were now getting out of the large door by chance.

Oh my god you sighed.

Bobby was the first to notice you. He came immediately close to Susan with a bright smile.

-Hey Susan
-Hey what's up?

You smiled at the sight of them. Bobby was not the best kid that was a fact but he was treating Susan ok and she seemed like she liked him a lot.

Johnny walked outside the building and immediately his eyes came into contact with yours. He sighed rolling his eyes.

He came right next to Bobby who was still complimenting Susan about the costume she chose.

The blonde raised his eyebrow to you. You did the same without breaking eye contact.

Alli seemed to notice that.

-So Johnny how are you?

He looked at her. Then his eyes right back on you.

-Fine till I saw her dump face here.
-Same here. you said with an ironic smile

You glanced at Sue and Bobby. She seemed happy and her cheeks were red.

-Oh come on man what takes you so long. Tommy complained to him
-I'm coming man.

Susan laughed at his annoyed expression.

-Bye boys.
_____
You called Alex to invite him to the beach as the girls have suggested.

The weather was a bit cold that night so you wore something comfy and warm.

Danny came by.

-What are you getting dressed as at the party?
-About that.. I don't think I'm going.
-What why not?
-I don't know I'm just not into that stuff.
-Well Alli 'll be there and she'll probably be waiting for you.

He looked down with a smile on his lips.

-You know how to make someone uncomfortable Y/N.
-Sorry.
-Who are you going with?
-I don't know yet probably with the girls only.
-What about that Alex guy?

You blushed.

-What do you think about him Daniel?
-He is ok. I like him.
_____
You arrived at the beach. It was windy and cold.

Barbara brought her radio and turned the music on. You danced and sang.

The boys had brought a ball and you played with them for a while. Alex sucked at soccer but it was ok since you actually found cute the way he was kicking the ball.

-Hey can I talk to you? he said
-Yeah sure.

The girls' eyes on you smiling naughtily.

You and Alex walked a bit further than the others.

-Do you wanna skip class tomorrow?
-What?
-We could go to golf n stuff in the morning.
-Oh yeah ok.
-Great.

There is this thing about this guy. He is perfect. He knows how to behave and how to make other people laugh and feel comfortable but he's sometimes acting a bit strange.

It's not like you got disappointed that he didn't asked you to be his girlfriend that night. You were expecting him to to be honest but it's not that exactly you were thinking is weird about him. Actually you didn't know why but you didn't like the fact that he was that shy and insecure with you. At first you thought that that was something adorable about him but now..

Anyways.

You two stayed there for a while then got back to the others.

You didn't have to say anything to the girls. They already saw the disappointment in your eyes.

Even though nothing happened with Alex you had fun. Daniel was by your side and he was enjoying it too as he was able to talk to Alli without any fear of getting butt beaten again.
______
-He might got scared because we were there. Barbara said as she was sitting on you bed
-I don't know.
-Look don't blame him it might just wasn't the right time.

Alli's eyes full of support.

You didn't really know how to express the way you were feeling. As we said Alex was great but there was something  you knew that didn't suit you. You wanted someone fearless. Someone that wasn't afraid to ask you out. Someone that was a bit of a badass. Someone brave and strong.

You really didn't know how to say all these to your friends. You knew that guys like these exist only in fairytales for children not in the 1984. So you just stayed silent.

_________________________________________