•Date

As you walked in your house you felt the need to scream. You and Johnny were about to go on a fucking date tonight.

You had a shower and started getting ready. You wore a jean and just a simple black shirt and your converse shoes.

The phone rang and as you picked it up you noticed it was Daniel.

-Hey there Danny what's up?
-Hi I was thinking do you wanna hang out? I finished karate practice early this time.
-Uh I actually have plans for tonight but what about tomorrow?
-Yeah sure. Y/N?
-Yes?
-What kind of plaaaans?

You could clearly hear the smirk in his voice and laughed.

-Uh you know..just plans.
-Yeah right. You got a date don't you? With who?
-Uh with just one guy.. I don't think you know him. And it's not a date.
-Yeah I'm sure it's not. I can feel the happiness in your voice Y/N..

You blushed at the thought of Johnny.

-Anyways see you around then? I guess I'll go do some more practice now if Mr Miyagi doesn't have anything better to do. he chuckled.
-Yes see you tomorrow at school Danny goodnight.
-Goodnight and don't forget stay safe.
-Oh god ok Daniel.. you laughed a bit embarrassed.

Ugh here it comes again that feeling of guilt you were feeling back when you started hanging out with the cobras. You knew that it was better to let Daniel know that you and Johnny were dating but you didn't know how to tell him. He had to know..

However you were the one wanted a secret relationship for a while till things would come easier for both of you.

You had just started putting on your makeup when the phone rang again.

Damn you Danny what was it again. Did he want to make fun of you about the "date" again?

-Yes?
-Hey Y/N

You heard a breathless voice. What the hell..

-Bobby?
-Yeah uh..Look Johnny can't make it tonight..

-What? Why not?
-Uh things are fucked up..
-Oh my god are you ok? Why are you breathing so heavily?
-Yeah I'm fine listen I gotta hang up.
-Bobby wait what the fuck is going on?

Ok what the fuck. You hate it when you're being stood off but Bobby sounded out of breath and he scared the shit out of you. What the hell could've happened.

You smelled trouble..

And the worst thing was that there was nothing you could do. You couldn't start searching for them. You had no idea where they were. And you couldn't keep waiting for their news here so you decided just to go to Daniel's.
____
You knocked the door but no one answered. You knocked again and after a few moments you turned to leave.

-Y/N?
-Oh hi Daniel I thought you weren't home.

-Uh I was helping Me Miyagi with some stuff. What's wrong werent't you supposed to be on a date?
-Yeah well things didn't come as I thought they would..

He smirked supportively placing the bucket he was holding down to the floor.

-He stood you off?
-Something like that.
-Well he's a jerk then you deserve a lot better than him.

You grinned back. Damn it. You wanted to tell him about Johnny and about Bobby's call. But what would be his reaction to this?

-So I haven't finished with Mr Miyagi's work but you can come if you want to.
-Yes thanks Danny. I don't have anything better to do anyway. you laughed

Mr Miyagi made him do some karate moves which you assumed were about to control his balance.

His moves were much more relaxed and calm than those Kreese was showing his cobra kais.