•Daniel

Last night was so tiring for all of you. You had stuck in the middle of nowhere and you had to wait for Dutch to come and pick you up.

To be honest you didn't remember many things since you were all so sleepy inside Johnny's arms the whole time. But you can tell that he was not as mad as you thought he would be about his car breaking down. You knew how obsessed he was with it.

Next morning you got up and heard the doorbell. Johnny was waiting for you outside the house with a bright smile and his motorcycle to a ride to school.

-Goodmorning sleepyhead
-Goodmorning you grinned and kissed his lips

He handed you over his red helmet and helped you get on his bike.

As soon as you arrived to school all the eyes were on you two. "The new couple" Whispers and gossips again but thankfully they weren't looking at you that much with hate. Well at least not everyone.. You could see the envy inside some girls eyes that probably liked Johnny..

You didn't mind anymore though.. Since Johnny didn't see you as one of his sluts why would you care about what everyone else was thinking about? He was right. "Just fuck them"

You two walked to your lockers and then to where the cobra kais were usually hanging out still holding hands.

-I'm sorry about your car.. you said to him out of nowhere
-It's fine Sid will pay to fix it. he chuckled
-Yeah right..

You smiled and shook your head.

-Hey guys.
-Hi

They started laughing at what happened yesterday. They explained better how things were to Jimmy and Dutch and you teased Bobby about him and Sue.

-Have you seen her today? you asked him
-Just a little bit before but now I think she's with Alli.

You turned around to check if she was there. She was indeed hanging out with Barbara and Alli.. and Daniel..

You had a quick eye contact with the brunette but he quickly looked away making your heart break. Why were things like that damn it? Why did he hate you that much..

You had no idea how long you were staring at him but you suddenly felt Johnny's arm pulling you closer to his hug and his warm lips kissing your down lip.

-You alright?
-Yes you lied trying not to show the pain in your smile.

Johnny's POV
It was so obvious how she was feeling watching Larusso ignoring her. I still couldn't get what she sees in him but I understand how it feels getting dumped.

I kept talking to her about random things trying to make her forget about him till the bell rang. Thankfully it worked.. She seemed much better than before.

I led her to her class and kissed her so that everyone could see that she was mine.

-See you later.
-See you

I walked to the empty halls. There were only a few kids there.. that was even better..

-Hey Larusso I yelled to get his attention

He rolled his eyes and tried to leave but I got in front of him blocking the way and towering him. This guy is so short how can Alli manage to hook up with him anyways?..

-What is it now Johnny? Haven't you..
-Shut your fucking mouth and listen before someone sees me talking to you. I cut him

He rolled his eyes again and I noticed his anger. Well that's too bad.. if we ever had to compare our rage I would surely win without much effort..