•Halloween

The days passed really quickly. The Halloween party was tonight. Everyone seemed to be in the mood as you could see them getting ready and pranking each other with fake spiders and blood.

Things were going just fine with you and Alex. You were going on dates pretty often and you were having so much fun cuddling and kissing.

You attempted to persuade Daniel on coming to the party so many times but he insisted. You felt sorry for your friend not coming. You wanted him to be there with you.

You didn't really know why he didn't want to. You supposed that he was just afraid of facing the cobra kais again. You didn't want to push him any further so you stopped telling him.

You and the girls were about to get ready for the party all together at Alli's house.

You got your costume and your makeup products and your mom gave you a lift at her place.

Everything was so amazing. Nothing could ever go wrong. You thought as watching your three best friends doing their makeup. You wouldn't let anything ruin your day.

You covered your face in white colour makeup and put a black eyeshadow and lipstick so that you'll look like a dark swann ballerina.
_____
The gym was full of students all dressed up in spooky costumes.

You felt a bit proud for the decorations. They looked pretty realistic.

Alex gave you a small kiss on the lips as he complimented your dress.

You noticed Susan searching for the cobras. You poked her and pointed to the corner.

They were all dressed up as skeletons. To be honest their costumes were quite impressive in the dark and as they were all standing together in a group they were actually looking admirable.

You danced with Alex and then the girls. The music was loud and awesome and you enjoyed every moment of it.

You saw a guy walking in dressed as a shower. You laughed with whoever thought of this.

-That's Daniel Alli said
-How do you know?
-I just know. she laughed and headed to him.

You and the girls followed her with your eyes. Then bursted out of laugh. They looked so good these two together. Weird but adorable.

After a while Susan was feeling awful as she saw Bobby shugging with a girl. Johnny and Dutch with two other ones too. Gross.

-Just forget about him ok? He is an ass you deserve better.
-Yeah..

Her eyes and voice couldn't hide what she was feeling.

Since that time Susan started drinking like a lot. You couldn't stop her. She got drunk and couldn't stand on her feet.

You hated watching her like this. Due to your father you knew how drunk people act sometimes. They get violent if you attempt to grab the bottle of alcohol off their hands. So you didn't.

-Alright let's go get some fresh air. you proposed as you took her wrist leading her to the exit.

And.. there he was. Alex hooking up with someone.

He noticed you.

-Y/N. Listen...
-What let me guess. It's not what it looks like?

You heard your voice breaking. You tried to keep it steady again.

-I wanted to tell you that I'm breaking up with you anyways.
-Can I ask why?
-We don't suit each other.

You felt as if you wanted to puke. You were not in love with him. You liked him though. He always used to give the impression of a good person. Someone that would never break your heart as easily as you break a glass of water. At least that's what you thought of him.

It hurt. It hurt the fact that you trusted him and that you were almost sure he wasn't like all the others.

You didn't cry in front of him. Your pride was much bigger. You nodded and kept walking with Sue.

He left and went back to the gym with that bitch as Barbara was coming after you two.

-Was that Alex with Jade?

She understood exactly what had happened from your face and she hugged you warmly. God you must've seem awful.

-I'm sorry Y/N. Things will get better you'll see. Can I do anything to help you?
-Can we just leave this place?

She checked on Susan who looked even worse than you did and then nodded.

She drove her home first. Her mother was worried seeing her daughter that drunk.

You two arrived at your place.

-You can cry if you want to you know. she said supportively with a warm smile.

You smiled in pain. Then looked down.

-He is an ass for letting you go. He didn't even deserve to date you at the first place.

You felt the tears falling slowly on your cheek.

-Thanks Barbara. It's just..
-Yeah I know. That's what happens most of the times. Girls end up heartbroken. But that's why friends are for huh?
-You're the best you grinned in relief
-No you are. And you must know that the girls and I will always be by your side ok?

You hugged her and goodnighted her. She was a really good friend..

You went to your room and cried till you fell asleep. You hoped that at least Daniel and Alli had a great time together to this party with no cobra kais getting in their way.

How little did you know..
_________________________________________
Author note:
Sorry this chapter didn't have much of Johnny but I promise our boy will show up a lot in the next ones hehehe.

Sorry again for my English:(
Thanks a lot for the support<3
Take care ilyy
_____
Love author <3