•Pride

That week after the beach party passed quickly without you to notice. It was pretty calm and ordinary. You were mostly hanging out with the girls Daniel and Freddie at school and you used to go to the usual spot with the cobras almost every night.

The things with Johnny were almost the same too. Your mom had the chance to finally get to know him more as he was coming over your house for the chemistry project pretty often.

You were also helping him with some school stuff he had trouble with and you were happy to see that he was actually making progress in some way.
____
It was a Tuesday morning when you were having Mr Stewarts's lesson.

You and Johnny were working really hard together the last month and he seemed to be satisfied with you getting along so well.

It was so funny the fact that he hated the fact that you two kept always fighting and ruining his class for silly things and now it hit so different that you were so close to each other.

Mr Stewarts was handing you back some corrected exercises you had given him the previous time.

-Shit. Johnny whispered anf he rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness when he heard some students complaining about the marks.

-Hey don't worry you did great. you said supportively.
-I'll get an F again.
-Do we bet? you asked smirking.

He didn't say anything. He just took a deep breath.

-The loser buys lunch? you added trying to make him feel better.
-Deal.

You had helped him so hard in chemistry that you were so sure he was gonna get a high mark. You had wasted so much time in theory. Johnny might be a dick and start doubting about some things written on the book just to annoy you but he wasn't an idiot.

Actually he was pretty smart. He was able to understand some things others couldn't if he had you next to him to explain him the steps. It felt so weird realizing that you had a wrong impression of him before.. but it was true.

Mr Stewarts walked over to you with a bright smile full of praise.

-Good work both of you.

He left the papers on the desk.

-Mr Lawrence I noticed that your marks have got much better since you started sitting with Mrs Y/L/N.

You tried not to smile but it was too late since Johnny glanced at you with his lips doing the same.

Your cheeks turned a bit red and you turned your attention back to what Mr Stewarts was saying.

-Uh thanks sir.

Johnny's eyes got wide open as he saw an A marked with a red pen on the top of the paper sheet.

He looked at you in disbelief just to face your big smirk.

He was so adorable. He had this expression of pride of succeeding something himself..

The blonde seemed to get what you were thinking as his face changed again and turned back to the same Johnny Lawrence teasing face you knew so well.

-Are you turning me into a nerd or something Y/N ? he joked making you giggle.
-You owe me launch Lawrence.
-Ugh ok ok.. he sighed rolling his eyes playfully
____
The next hour you were having gym class. You changed into the gym clothes and headed to the field with Susan and Alli.

The coach started whistling for you to come.

-Ok listen up. We'll be doing some physical exercises for today. We'll start with some running.