•Bully

It was Tuesday morning and you had just arrived to school a bit late. You had missed the first class so you waited till the break.

You sat down on a bench put your walkman on and took the history book off your bag just to revise a few things.

The yard was almost empty as all the other students were in class that time and only a few kids having gym lesson were outside practicing.

You suddenly felt a hand touching your shoulder and a girl sitting right next to you.

-Oh hi Alli.
-Hey Y/N..
-You fell asleep too? you smiled
-Yes..

She seemed a bit colder than all the other times. Not exactly cold.. but she was just not as friendly as usual. She had this concerned expression all over her face and her smile was not as bright as usual.

Shit did she know about you and Johnny and she just wanted to tell you she didn't approve?

-What's wrong are you alright?
-Uh.. Listen I wanted to talk to you..

Oh god.. you felt your heart going fast again in stress and anxiety. However you tried to seem cool and not let the fear surround you.

-Yes what is it..?

She opened her mouth to say something but she probably regret it soon and said nothing. She looked down at her shoes trying to find a better way to say it.

-Look.. I know the cobra kais are your friends.. but Daniel..

You raised your eyebrow not being able to understand what she meant. Daniel?

She let out a sigh and continued.

-They are still bothering him..
-They what?

Was that true? But how.. the cobras knew that bothering him would surely make you mad..

-Yes Y/N they..
-But Kreese had order them not to touch him till the tournament. you cut her off
-Kreese?
-He's their sensei.
-Oh..

You had no clue what was going on. To be honest you didn't want to understand..

-But why didn't Danny tell me anything?
-You know how he is.. and besides he knows that the cobras are your friends now..

Was he serious? You two tell everything. Why didn't he tell you? "probably for the same reason you don't tell him about Johnny" a voice whispered in your mind.

-What did they do to him? you asked in a tone full of anger
-It doesn't really matter..
-Alli please.
-I don't think Daniel wants me to tell you Y/N sorry..

You looked away trying to get all those information in your head.

-Listen.. there is nothing you can do about it.. I just thought you should better know this she said placing her hand on your shoulder as soon as she noticed how bad you probably seemed

You nodded and smiled supportively.

You felt pure anger inside you. How dare they do something like that? They were aware that hurting him was hurting you too.

You had come so close with the boys. You were so sure they liked you and that you were their friend so you rejected the idea of your friendship being a plan just like Alex only to annoy Daniel.

Even if it has started like that things had surely changed now between you.

And then there was you and Johnny.. Why would he ever hurt you like that? He hated Daniel but he knew how much you cared about him and that he was your fucking friend.