•Obvious

Johnny seemed like his good old self after a while but you were so worried about him. The curiosity was literally killing you. What the fuck did Kreese tell him that made him that skeptical and concerned?

However you could understand that Johnny needed his time.

You hang out with them that night after leaving the cobra kai dojo. You had fun but the thought of Alli was still making you suffer. You believed him when he said that things with her were now over but still..

-What is it with you? Bobby asked
-What is it? you smiled
-You tell me. Johnny told me you've been acting all weird. So if you don't wanna tell him then.. maybe you could tell me instead. he said with a supportive smile.

You felt so lucky you had a friend like him. Bobby is always so misunderstood by the others. Everyone thinks of him as the guy with the terrible anger issues. The boy that faces so many problems that doesn't know how to control his rage. But hanging out with him made you see a complete different side of him.

Bobby is kind and supportive. He knows how to make you feel better.. well sometimes not exactly but at least he's trying to and that means a lot to you. Bobby means a lot to you. He is a great friend. He's just amazing and you knew you could trust him no matter what.

You let out a sigh and stared at Johnny. He was talking with Tommy and the others so he wouldn't notice.

-Ok but only if you won't tell him.
-Hey do you really think I don't know how to keep secrets? I'm the one that didn't say a word about Johnny liking you remember? he said trying to sound offended.

You chuckled and gestured him to go a bit further than the others so that you could speak without the fear of anyone else listening.

His stare was full of care and he was literally waiting hanging on your every word.

-I.. um..

You had no idea how to say this. They were all so messy in your head.

Bobby placed his hands on your shoulders and smiled.

-Relax ok?

You nodded smiling and you took a deep breath before you start.

-Do you think Johnny's dating me just to get back with Alli? you said feeling the pain while these words came out of your mouth

His eyes seemed so shocked after hearing this. He seemed as if he couldn't believe what he just heard. He didn't say anything for a couple of seconds making you feel a great anxiety and panic.

-I.. I just know they were dating for a long time.. and he had like an obsession with her.. you continued

-Y/N he said.

You felt the panic surround you again and that thought made you wanna puke. You kept talking ignoring him calling your name to stop. You inhaled again feeling weirdly as if you couldn't take a breath.

-Listen just please tell me the truth Bobby.. I can take it.. I..
-Y/N. he interrupted you again more intensely.

You stopped and looked at him straight in the eyes.

-Johnny liked Alli.. like a lot. She was the first girl he dated officially for more than a week..

Those words hurt. You tried not to show it but you were sure he noticed.

-BUT. he continued emphasizing the word Alli couldn't handle him. You know how Johnny is. Alli was just different and she couldn't understand him. She was not the badass you are, he explained making you laugh at the "badass",  and our Johnny needs someone strong by his side.. And trust me he liked you from the first moment deep inside. He never shut his damn mouth about you ever since you slapped him that time on that beach.