•Boyfriend

Next morning you woke up in a good mood as you were about to skip school with Alex.

You wore a cute outfit and went downstairs. Alex hadn't told you anything about picking you up but you imagined that he would.

Well at least that's what you thought because he didn't.

You decided to go to school instead as he didn't show up.

You tried to justify him in your head. He might have fallen asleep or he might even forgot. You tried to stay with the first concept as the second one hurt a bit.
_____
You arrived to school. He was standing there with his car talking to Daniel.

Did he tell you he would be there and you were the one who forgot?

-Hey
-Hey. Sorry I kinda missed asking for your address yesterday.. Have you been waiting for long?
-No that's fine. you smiled in relief

Danny glanced at you in meaning as saying omg are you going on a date with him why hadn't you told me

You tried not to laugh with his stupid suspicious face.

You got in Alex's car. None of you spoke till you arrived there.

You thought this place was better at night with all those kids enjoying themselves. Now only a few families with little children were there.

-Let me pay for you.
-No that's fine I..
-Please I insist.
-Ok thanks.

You went to the arcade and played. He won the first game. You won all the next.

You bought some milkshakes and then he finally said.

-Uh.. you look very pretty today..

You blushed.

-Uh thanks..
-Can I kiss you?

His lips met yours before you answer. They were soft and warm.

He pulled away and smiled. Your cheeks still red.

He took your hand and lead you to the bumper cars.

It was ok after the kiss. You thought it would might be awkward but it actually wasn't. At least he seemed relaxed.

You had dated some boys in the past. Most of them turned out to be assholes like Kevin your more recent ex.

Kevin had turned your life into a living nightmare before. You were not able to trust boys that easily after dating him. But you supposed that Alex was different.

You wished that he was not like any other one of your exes.

You had fun. He drove you back home.

-Y/N do you wanna date me? he asked  before you got out of the car
-Yes.

He kissed you again.

Nothing spectacular happened the rest of the day. You helped you mom with some things and went over to help Alli with a science project.

You didn't really had the chance to tell her much about your new boyfriend but she was really happy and excited about you and him. You were about to tell them everything tomorrow at school.
_____
That day was different. You were supposed to go and help with the Halloween's party decorations which was in about a few days.

Alex was constantly staring and coming over to kiss you.

-Looks like Y/N found herself a boyfriend Tommy joked at the sight of you two.

Alex took a step away immediately as he saw the cobra kais. You rolled your eyes. Johnny looked at you with a victorious look on his face.

You ignored him and the rest of the cobras and helped Alli with the balloons. 

She liked you and Alex together. She thought you were cute.
_____
Back in class you were having a lesson with Mr Jones.

He was used to see you and Johnny fighting over his class. He didn't like neither of you as you constantly kept destroying his lesson ever since the school year started.

-So let's imagine that two of you here were married. For example...

His eyes went to Johnny who was laughing in the back loudly with Bobby and Tommy.

-Mr Lawrence..

He looked back at you drawing on your notebook.

-Mr Lawrence.. he continued, and Mrs
Y/L/N. Let's suppose that you two were one day married and wanted to get a divorced what would..

Johnny interrupted him.

-If I was married to her I would put poison in her coffee sir. No divorce.

You rolled your eyes and turned your head to look at the blonde.

Mr Jones tried to speak again but you cut him off.

-If you were my husband Johnny I 'ld drink it.

He gave you one of his murdering looks. You did the same.

Some of the students were laughing at you two fighting once again.

-Ok thank you Mrs Y/L/N.

He continued the lesson. The bell rang and you got up to leave.

-Mrs Y/L/N , Mr Lawrence may I please talk to you?

Johnny rolled his eyes to you. God why is everything this guy does so annoying really?

-I was wondering what is it with you two fighting so often in my class. I've talked with some other teachers too and they've mentioned that you are always like this.

What were you supposed to say? That Johnny was a complete ass? That he and his friends were the school bullies? Teachers are supposed to already know that kind of stuff.

Johnny didn't say anything either.

-Please just try to make things work between you inside the classroom will you?
-Yes Mr Jones you said with a guilty grin

You went outside. Johnny's face seemed a bit annoyed as he left.
_____
At the evening Daniel invited you over to his place to cut down some Bonsai trees with his neighbor Mr Miyagi.

He was really kind and Daniel liked him. He helped you with the trees and to be honest you found pretty exciting this whole procedure.
_________________________________________