•Girlfriend

Johnny's POV
I was so sure that she wouldn't like getting home drunk that night so I took her at my place. I could imagine how upset her mom would be watching her like that for the second time..

Thankfully I was by car and i didn't have the fear of her passing out and falling from the motorcycle as it almost happened last time.

I helped her walk the stairs to my room holding her tightly from the waist and took her shoes off. She could barely stand man fuck.. I gave her a pair of pyjamas to wear but she obviously couldn't put them on by herself.

I felt my cheeks turn red as I helped her change. It seemed so awkward touching her that way and maybe for the first time in my life I held myself from staring.. Her skin felt so cold but I admired how fit and well shaped it was.

I got her on the bed and covered her with some blankets to get her warm. I could clearly see the satisfaction in her face that moment and I felt my lips forming a smile without even realizing. I then went downstairs to call her mom on the phone.

-Hello?
-Hi Y/M/N it's Johnny.. I wanted to let you know that Y/N will stay over tonight. Everything is fine..
-Hello Johnny.. Ohh alright.. Have fun and take care of her..

I froze and felt my heart going faster as soon as I got what she thought. Did she really think we got here to.. Fuck man that's so awkward..

I hang up and to the way to my room I heard my mom calling.

-Johnny? Oh sweetie you're home. Did you have fun?
-Uh yeah it was nice.

I was ready to leave but I heard her voice again.

-What about Y/N? Did she wear that dress you liked?

I blushed and smirked to the thought of hera and the fact that she did what ask her to..

-Yeah she did... Um mom she's here. She got drunk and I..
-Oh.. That's good sweetie. Goodnight. Ask me if you need anything.

I nodded and got back to Y/N.

She was sleeping like a baby all covered up having her knees close to her chest. Her beautiful face seemed so relaxed and peaceful. I quickly changed clothes and got right next to her placing my arm on her waist. For a moment I thought I might have waked her up but thankfully she just moved closer to me in her sleep.

I have no idea how long I've been staring at her before I fall asleep too. Her words in my mind.. "I love him".

"I love you" I thought

Y/N's POV
You had no clue what time it was. You woke up and the first thing you noticed was that you were in Johnny's room and that someone was yelling loudly. You tried to move your head and recognize the voice but your head was spinning round and it ached badly making you feel like you needed to puke.

The shouts and noises were loud.. The door opened and Johnny got in the bedroom. His face seemed a bit pissed but it soon changed as he noticed you were up.

Fuck what have happened now?

-Goodmorning. he smiled
-Hi..

He sat on the edge of the bed next to you and caressed your hand.

-How do you feel?
-Like I got hit by a truck you laughed

He chuckled and shook his head.

-Why did you drink that much yesterday? he asked in a more serious but still soft tone

What could you tell him? That your dad called? That you got drunk without noticing because of your alcoholic father and his issues? Besides Johnny seemed to have problems with Sid that moment too. It was not a good time to let him know.