•Happy

His arms were protectively wrapped around your naked body. Your head touching the bare skin of his mascular chest while your ears kept listening to the perfect melody of his heartbeat. You could feel his warmness all over you as his fingers kept caressing with care your shoulder.

-That time at the beach.. When we first met.. The first thing I thought was that Alli was rude to you.. And.. Well when I saw you was that you were really hot.. you giggled
-I know.

You didn't have to look at his face to understand the presence of that smirk surrounding the bedroom.

-You do?
-You think I can't tell when a girl likes me baby?

Baby..

-Don't flatter yourself I didn't. I just thought you were fine. But just for a second before you start beating Daniel up. you laughed softly

He rolled his eyes chuckling as he kissed your cheek softly.

-After what had happened with Martin.. When I saw you at that toilet crying.. I think that was the first time I felt something.. let's say "real" for you.. he admitted
-"Real"? you raised your eyebrows making him giggle

You used to hate him.. and the cobra kais.. And now you and Johnny were cuddling on your bed telling all the things you had kept secrets from each other all this time..

-Kate.. during that party at the beach.. She had secretly asked me to help her.. sleep with you.. I.. was jealous and I never told you..

You turned your face to look at him as he surprisingly didn't say a word. The fear of him getting mad at you surrounded your heart for a second making you incapable to breath. But then you noticed that the way his lips had curled up.

-Me and the boys were at the toilets that night.. We heard everything.

They.. what?

-You were the ones smoking weed? you asked with wide open eyes.

He giggled and shook his head.

-But why didn't you go to her then? You didn't know I had a crush on you back then..
-No but I had.. And you also got drunk.. I would be a jerk to leave you like that alone while Martin had an eye on you.

You couldn't believe he had heard everything.. He knew about Kate and he didn't leave you. He was waiting for you to tell him.. But your jealousy didn't let you say it. Neither your pride to admit that you actually like johnny Lawrence.. And he knew.. He fucking knew all that time.. That was so embarrassing your cheeks had turned a deep shade of red..

-When I got drunk that other time.. That was because my dad kept calling and my mom was refusing talk to me about it.. I should've told you.. you admitted

Silence lasted again for a couple of seconds. As if he was trying to understand those things you said.

-That night you accidentally said that you loved me.. But I didn't tell you anything about it because I wanted to be the first to say "I love you".. Johnny admitted

His eyes.. The way they looked at you in the darkness showed affection and love.. You placed your hand on his red cheek and kissed his lips smiling.

-Those three weeks I wanted to punch all those girls around you..
-I never.. I never did anything with them I promise. he said with an honest voice

You couldn't tell if he was lying or not. But you trusted him. You looked away before you start speaking again.

-Even if you had it wouldn't be considered as cheating. We weren't together.