🤍 Chapter 51 🤍

Dinner that day felt even better than the evening before and Kimitsuki found herself enjoying her time at the training camp immensely. She almost did not want to return back home so quickly but she also could not wait to see her family back home, including Neko-Chan and Kit-Chan. And most importantly, she wanted to visit her younger brother again.

When the students were finished for the day, Pixie-Bob gathered all forty-one of them into the field in front of her, "Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes! Next..."

"It's time for the test of courage!" Mina cheered and Kimitsuki smiled.

"We're gonna test it!" pitched in Hanta, Eijirou, Denki and Rikido, all of them excited.

"Before that," Aizawa interjected, and the sound of his voice almost acted like his Quirk, erasing all of their excitement mid-cheer. Kimitsuki turned to look at him. "It pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me now,"

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Mina screamed in disbelief.

"Sorry," Aizawa said, not sounding very sorry, as he caught all five of them with his scarf. "Your training during the day wasn't good enough, so I have to use this time,"

"Give me a break!" shouted both Denki and Eijirou shouted. "Let us be tested!"

"Oh, dear," Kimitsuki said, sweat-dropping at the sight. "They were really excited, weren't they? I feel sorry... but if they study early tonight, they would not have to stay up too late..."

"Okay, so Class B will be the first to be the scarers," Pixie-Bob informed the students that remained behind. "Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you,"

"Revelry in the dark..." Fumikage acknowledged quietly to himself.

"Those being the scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact," Pixie-Bob warned them. "Show us how scary you are with your Quirks,"

"The class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!" Tiger told them all, and Kimitsuki bit her lower lip, not very keen on her Quirk.

"Stop it," Kyoka said to the Wild, Wild Pussycat member. "That's filthy,"

"I see!" Tenya exclaimed. "They're trying to make us refine our ideas by making us compete with each other, giving us more options for our Quirks in the process! As expected of U. A.!"

"Are they?" Kimitsuki asked, apprehensive.

"Now, you'll draw lots to determine your partners!" Pixie-Bob announced as she held several lots out for the students to pick out from.

Allowing others to go first, Kimitsuki took the last remaining lot, looking around at her classmates to see who she would like to go with. Going with Izuku would be natural, and it would be fun to go with any of the girls. She met eyes with Katsuki and quickly looked away and down at her chosen lot –

Eight

"Um, looks like I've got Eight," Kimitsuki spoke, smiling to herself and looked around the place to see if someone else matched to her. "Ka-Chan, what's your number?"

"What do you mean, my number?" Katsuki responded and Kimitsuki waved her paper lot in front of him, still smiling. He looked away. "Two,"

"Two?" Shoto asked, walking over to the pair and Katsuki gave him a contemptuous look for interrupting conversations. "You're with me, Bakugo,"

"No, I'm not," Katsuki retorted, refusing to look at the Half-and-Half Hero when he held up his lot to prove that he really was going with Katsuki.