•Alli

Thursday night you went with the cobra kais to the usual place at the abandoned building.

-I heard Marty might bring some stuff tomorrow. Tommy said naively

Johnny gave him a glance to shut his mouth but of course you were neither deaf nor stupid.

-Oh god.. you sighed and rolled your eyes

It didn't really bother you the fact that they were smoking weed.. it was bothering you that they thought you were not that smart to understand what they were doing.

Tommy apologized trying not get noticed by you. Geez. Did they really think you were that silly?

-Anyways Y/N I'm planning to hit on Susan tomorrow.
-Uh I don't know Bobby.. I think you should better wait before you try anything.

He fixed his hair in confusion.

-Wait for what?

Johnny hugged you from the behind softly and kissed your neck making your lips form a smile.

-She just broke up with Mickey. I'm just saying that you should better wait for a while. That's all.

He took a deep breath clearly not satisfied with what you said.

-She's right man. Dutch said as he hit his back supportively

-My girlfriend is always right.

You laughed and turned to face the blonde. You kissed him softly on the lips. The boys's eyes on you two.

-I like you two together Tommy said with a bright grin
-Yeah it's like you're the king and queen of the cobra kai.

You chuckled and saw that Johnny was looking at you full in pride and confidence.

-That means that you are like what? Our consultants? you laughed

-Probably servants Johnny joked as he kissed your cheek again.

-I'm not a "servant". Bobby said pretending to be offended imitating Johnny's voice. I'm a fucking warrior. I can't tell the same about the others though.

Tommy got up and grabbed his can of beer.

-You know Bobby I'm better than you. Everyone knows that.
-Sorry but Kreese thinks otherwise pal.
-Kreese is a fucker that doesn't prove anything.

You glanced at Johnny giggling as saying "oh god not again".

-Oh shut up. Dutch cut them off and turned to you. Y/N who do you say?
-Yeah she has seen us all fighting. Tommy agreed

You laughed softly.

-Are you seriously expecting me to say who's better?
-Hell yeah.
-Ugh don't make me choose. You're all great.

Johnny hugged you from the behind again. It felt so good. His head was close to yours and your back was touching his well shaped chest.

He leaned his head closer to your ear and you felt his warm breath on your cheek and neck.

-You know it's me huh? he whispered so that the boys wouldn't hear

You chuckled but shook your head in agreement causing his arms to get wrapped around you even tighter.

-Apart from you you dumbass. Dutch yelled

The blonde rolled his eyes as he left and went close to the boys.

-Ok tomorrow in practice we'll see who's better. I bet 20 dollars on Bobby.

Not again this shit with the bets.. What is it with the boys loving so much making bets on silly things just to prove something.