•Country club

A/N: Imagine him looking at you this way I can't 😩
_________________________________________
It was a cold day and you were staying in bed all covered up with a warm blanket and your pyjamas on watching some TV shows.

You were just about to fall asleep again feeling your eyes closing slowly to the sweet sound of the TV. That was until the bedroom's door opened with urge and your mom walked in.

-Wear this. she said as she literally threw you a red shopping bag.
-And what is this? you asked sleepily

She gestured you to see for yourself and that was when you noticed how playfully her eyes were glowing.

You took off the bag a light blue dress. It was beautiful. It was short and had a white small belt.

-It's too.. formal.
-Yes. she smiled.
-So where are we going and I have to get dressed like this?

She kept searching some things in the wardrobe. She gave you an excited grin and showed you a pair of white heels.

-We are invited to a party tonight at a place called country club.

Oh my god was she serious?

-Mom I'm not really in the mood for partying..

She came close to you and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

-Don't be grumpy Y/N I'm sure you'll like the place.. she smiled taking some hair off your face. Besides you and I've never gone out together since we moved here.

All you wanted for that night was to stay in bed and do nothing. Not to go in a place full of middle aged people you didn't even know and would be "so glad to finally meet you".

However your mom seemed happy about it and she was working so hard to get through all these things happening since she broke up with your dad. She deserved to have some fun.
____
You put the dress and the white heels on. They looked really good on you that was true.. You put on some blue eyeshadow too and laughed at how formal you looked.

As you got out of the car you saw a very luxurious building that you assumed was called country club.

You gave your mom a glance. She was gorgeous.. you had so long to see her that pretty and fresh..

She noticed you and winked.

You walked inside a great room full of tables and people in expensive clothes dancing and eating.

Your mom introduced you to an old man that you forgot his name almost immediately and started talking. God you definitely preferred staying home. Everything was so dull here..

That man showed you your table and you saw in surprise that Susan was sitting right next to your seat.

What the hell was Susan doing here anyways?

-Wow Y/N you look amazing. she said in amusement as she checked on your dress.
-Thanks you too Sue. What are you doing here?

Susan was so beautiful. She was wearing a purple dress with long sleeves and a back jacket on top.

-You serious? I wouldn't miss it.
-Oh thank god you're here you can't imagine how bored I was staying here all night with strangers. you laughed in relief

Johnny's POV
Alli's mom made me dance with Alli. It was pretty awkward since we broke up only a couple of months ago. She looked pretty to be honest but I don't fancy her the way I used to.

I noticed Y/N sitting on a table a bit further away than mine.

Damn she was wearing a blue dress and she was gorgeous. Her hair looked so soft and shiney and as she was giggling with Susan her fingers were playing with a tuft.