•Jealous

The days passed quickly. Daniel was avoiding you and so did Alli.

She was not mad at you but she wanted to be supportive to Danny.

You were hanging out mostly with the cobra kais and sometimes with Susan and Barbara.

It was really nice being with the cobras. You were going out for milkshakes and to their usual cobra spot at the abandoned building and you had the chance to get to know them better.

You liked them a lot and you soon realized that had a lot in common and they were not as different from you as you thought they were. But you missed Daniel.

You knew him your whole life. He was always there when you were happy when you were sad.. You loved him and now things were fucked up and he was acting like he didn't even know you.
____
You were about to leave school when you heard someone calling.

-Y/N can we talk? Danny said shyly as he run over to you

You nodded in relief hoping that this whole situation would finally come to an end.

-Listen he started sorry for acting like a bitch.

He made you chuckle and he did the same lowly in response.

-But you understand how I felt seeing you with these bastards..
-I wish I had talked to you about it earlier. I didn't want you to find out that way Danny sorry. I.. I really am..

He nodded and looked down at his feet.

-Are you having fun with them at least?
-Yes. We have misunderstood them they're actually pretty good.
-Oh.. good to hear it.

He was acting like he didn't care. But he did. Not only because he didn't like them but because his best friend was having fun with someone else.

-But I missed you Daniel. You're my best friend ok? That's not gonna change.
-I missed you too. he said lowly with a small grin.

-We'll hang out again huh?
-Yes obviously I'm not letting you go. I.. I don't like that you are friends with them. But if you are happy then it's ok by me. Just please be careful alright? I don't want them to hurt you again.

You gave him a kiss on the cheek.

-When am I not careful? you joked causing him to laugh in meaning.

Ugh you missed that smile. It was like he was becoming an innocent child whenever he was laughing.

-So do you like Lawrence?
-What? Uh no we're just friends.
-I can tell you do. he smirked
-Danny no. Nothing could happen between us really.
-Yeah yeah

Was he right? Did you really liked Johnny? That thought was spinning again and again in your mind.

Daniel was always right about things like that in the past. You couldn't tell if he was right this time though.
______
You were having gym class.

The coach asked you to play soccer in teams. You and Johnny at the same one.

He passed you the ball with a smile. You kicked the ball and the goalkeeper missed it.

-Good one. Johnny said and high fived you

He took his shirt off. You felt your cheeks on fire.

"So do you like that guy Lawrence?" Daniel's voice whispered in your head but you tried to ignore it.

Susan came to you excited with a bright smile.

-Hey girl guess who's got a date tonight? she said loudly
-No way! With who?
-It's this guy over there. she pointed a boy who was playing soccer with you previously. His name is Mikey. He's hot.
-And how did it happened to ask you out?
-Well I just wanted not to start thinking about you know who again and I just thought why not. He's cute isn't he?