•Revenge

It was Monday morning. All you could hear at school was mostly gossips like who kissed who and what couples broke up.

Thankfully neither you nor Alex were quite popular so no one was talking about your sudden broke up. You've always hated these kind of school gossips and rumors.

You spotted Daniel's back at the lockers.

-Hey there Daniel.

He turned around and you came face to face with a Daniel you've never seen before. His face was all bruised and cut in some places. He had a bandage placed on his forehead. God why would someone beat him up so harshly.

-Y/N..It's ok I took care of it.

You didn't say anything. You couldn't. You felt fear and anger inside you. Your heart was beating very fast. You could feel her breaking sooner or later.

Alli came to surprise him with a playful grin on her lips but soon enough she realized Daniel's wounded face.

-Can someone tell me what the fuck happened? you said.
-Nothing I told you I..
-The cobras did it to you huh? That's what happened when they came after you when you run away from the party Friday night?

You felt as if you wanted to scream. What had happened right after you left that shitty party?

-Oh here they are. Alli said pointing the boys that were also full of bruises.

You noticed that Tommy's hand was also broken.

-Hey watch this

Daniel wanted between the cobra kais. Johnny's eyes staring full of anger and hate.

-Hey how's your eye there Johnny. Is your shoulder ok there Tommy? Be careful not to go step in any more busses.

Johnny dropped his books to the ground furiously. The boys stopped him saying something about a tournament.

You gave them a look full of hate.

-What the fuck are you looking at? Tommy asked you annoyed
-Your annoying face.

Dutch's laugh broke the intensity.

-Oh man..At least his girls are not getting paid to date him.

Wait what?

You looked at the blonde with a curious glance.

-Oh.. his face took a devilish expression, didn't you know? You little friend Alex never liked you. He just wanted the 20 bucks.

The boys laughed. You looked at Johnny. He was just smiling at you with glowing eyes.

You couldn't believe what you just heard. Did Alex really dated you just for the money and a fucking revenge? That was why he broke up with you? Why the fuck..why did he do that?

They noticed the shock in your eyes. You couldn't say anything. You didn't even know what to say. Tell them to fuck off? No that's what they wanted to hear. You wanted to cry. You didn't.

You just left leaving these assholes behind mocking you.
_____
You found Alex at the cafeteria.

-Is it true? you yelled. Did they offered you money to date me?
-Y/N I..
-No tell me. Did they?
-Yes.

You tried to hold your tears.

-I'm sorry. They said that they would leave me alone if I dated you for a couple of days and then hurting you.

You shook your head in response and run to the bathroom.

This day sucks. Everything sucks here actually. Danny gets beaten up to the ground by some bullies and you get heartbroken again by a boy that didn't even want to go out with you at the first place.

You sat down on the toilet bowl and let the tears run away. All the thoughts were spinning in your mind.

How foolish of you to believe that you could go against the unmerciful cobra kais.

You heard the bathrooms door open and someone walking in while hooking up.

You looked up just to face Johnny's blue eyes coming into contact with yours. His hair was a bit messy and he was with a girl you didn't know probably to have a little fun in the bathroom while all the other students were in class. Well except of you of course..

Why did it have to be him really? Among all these kids at school why should he see you crying? You could imagine the satisfaction he was feeling watching you like this.

You broke the eye contact sighed and walked away.

Johnny's POV
I don't even know that girl's name but she is kinda hot. I've seen her staring at me in class so many times. Well I guess I'm just giving her what she wants.

We go to the bathroom kissing. I unbutton her shirt. She likes that as she smiles at me with excitement.

I notice a girl crying sitting on the toilet. What the fuck it's Y/N.

Our eyes come in contact for just a few seconds. Then she just sighs and leaves.

I've never seen her like this before. Actually I've never expected to see her crying like ever. She always seems to be too strong and confident to cry over a guy and shit like that.

I mean ok I might've been an ass to her this whole time but I thought she would just try to punch me or call me an asshole as she usually does.

She was actually kinda pretty that time. I mean she is a hot girl but she always gives me that feeling of annoyance every time I see her.

She must've felt embarrassed as she saw me watching her while being this way. She is too proud. I give her that.

-You ok? that girl asks me with a dirty smirk on her face getting me out of my thoughts.
-Uh um yeah.

Y/N's POV
You headed to leave. You weren't in the mood to have a class at the moment and you didn't wanted the other students to see you like this. The bus driver was not there of course so you started going by foot.

-Y/N

You looked behind as you heard someone calling. You recognized his familiar blonde hair.

You ignored him and started to walk forward again. He called your name again and run to grab your hand.

-Johnny I think we already had enough.
-Just listen ok? Sorry it was cruel I shouldn't have taken it so far.

What was that? Was Johnny Lawrence apologizing to you? No he's too shitty for these things. That was probably one of his little games again.

You glanced at him in disbelief.

-Ugh just forget it. was all he said and left
_____
You went back home. Your mom was working at the hospital that time. Danny and the girls were back at school so you had some time with yourself.
_________________________________________