The mask (rewritten

I was dissatisfied with the last version and with a lot of the stories in this book so I'll probably rewrite some of them

Error was chained to a wall. Naked bruised and broken. Error didn't say a word or make a sound. His breath was silent and shaking. He had been violated beaten starved. Error had been stripped of the most basic rights. He hung limply from his chains. Fell came in wanted to have some fun when suddenly Error started to scream. His scream was bloodcurdling, terrifying even. People ran in and saw his face being ripped off. It was clear that the face was a mask. It latched on to fell. He fell backward and screamed in pain. He tried to pry it off, but nothing worked, then suddenly he stood up. Fell screamed in agony at every movement and suddenly he left. He destroyed the original Floverfell and swapfell along with others. Ink and many others followed, including Egde followed him to where ever he was. Meanwhile, Error was being interrogated by Dream, who simply searched his memories. He found that the mask was a parasite that hungered for destruction. Dream hurried to the others with the news completely forgetting the old Error. The skeleton didn't move at all. He waited for it all to end. The mask had left him so eighter he would be feed or he would die. He hoped for the last or rather he begged for the last on in his mind. He begged for it all to just end. Fell had managed to pry off the mask and broke it in front of everyone. An evil spirit left the mask. Fell was breathing heavily as he was covered in blood. He looked at the others. Then clutched his head and screamed. He screamed bloody murder as the spirit left them. Fell had seen things. Things that would scar him for the rest of his life. He stopped and took deep breaths. The others tried to find out why he screamed and what the mask was. They asked him but he left quickly and ran to the old Error's cell. He cut the chains. He caught the skeleton as he fell. Fell placed the other in a corner and covered him with his jacket. He took the keys to the room and locked the door so no one could get into the room. He looked at the broken skeleton who just stared wide-eyed at the floor. His mouth hung slightly open as he took shaky and fast breaths. The little skeleton hugged the jacket close it may smell of blood and dust but it was warm and soft. The skeleton was crying into the jacket trying to hide his tears. Fell took out a chocolate bar from his pocket and slowly feed the other who refused the food to the best of his abilities. In the end, he was too weak to fight it so he ended up being feed. Fell left him and locked him in there. He looked people dead in the eye as he walked by with the keys. Fell walked into an occupied meeting room.

"Fell what was the mask?" Ink asked. It was only classic, Dream, ink, and now Fell in the room.

"I don't know but I couldn't control my body and what's worse was that it showed me the memories of all the past people it controlled," Fell said. Ink nodded.

"What did it show you," Dream asked.

"I won't tell about anyone but the skeleton that we have captured. He was sold of by his brother used as all kinds of slaves until the mask took him and destroyed his AU. The mask is Error, while the skeleton we have never got a name," Fell said. They looked at him.

"We wrongfully harmed him," Dream said. Fell nodded.

"I want to make one thing clear if this is going where I think it is. Never touch his face," Fell said. He gave them the key to his cell and left them. Dream and the others found him in the same state Fell left him in only now he was slowly rocking back and forth. Dream carefully picked him up and the little skeleton froze in place. Ink and classic went on to spread the word of what happened to the skeleton to everyone. Dream carried the other to a bath and gently washed his broken bones in warm vanilla scented water. The smaller of the two didn't move nor react. He didn't care that the smell of blood increased and mixed with the vanilla nor that fell's jacket got wet and bloody. Dream gently tried to remove the jacket. The skeleton didn't move he just looked completely hopeless as it was taken from him. Dream felt guilty and gave him the jacket back. Dream didn't let anything touch the other face. Not even when he dried the other. The small skeleton was dressed in a stay jacket that was too big and slightly showed his shoulder. He was also given a pair of sweatpants that were too big and dragged behind him as he walked. The stay jacket wasn't secured around him so the long sleeves covered his hands and dragged behind him. Dream had guided the other to a new room with a bed a table beside it a desk and a mirror. The small skeleton looked at the mirror and then he launched at it shattering it and using the glass pieces to hurt himself. Dream quickly got him away from the mirror and took him to another room that looked the same but without the mirror. He healed the other. Dream looked at the skeleton's face. It was absolutely beautiful, but it had a burn mark on one of the checks. It was clear that it was made with a purpose as it had de resemblance of a note. Dream hushed the crying skeleton that was having an inwards violent reaction. It mentally broke the smaller more than he already was. Dream slowly forced him to sleep and carried him to the bed while removing the jacket from him. Dream gently placed him under the covers and went to clean the mess the skeleton had created. The first few days were quiet as the little skeleton stayed in his room and either slept in weird corners or places or just sat quietly hugging a pillow. A few weeks passed by and all the mirrors were eighter broken or removed. The skeleton had a chip inserted into his neck. The chip was designed to send signals to the lock of doors in case he walked by. It would lock the door if there was something that he could use to hurt himself within the room. He was allowed to go anywhere in the mansion, where the room wasn't locked, as long as he was inside during the night. He always carried a pillow with him that he would hug when scared or when he felt hopeless. He was always where people weren't and would never sleep in his assigned room. After he was told he could leave his room, was he never in there. People would find him hiding in hidden corners being awake but hugging his pillow. Dream found out that he slept in those corners and that he was a very light sleeper. Fell had changed. He was to only one that could get the small skeleton to speak. He was the only one that could calm the skeleton in his worst panics. Fell had changed after the mask had taken him. He had no temper and rarely showed emotions. He was feared in his own AU after putting his brother, undyne, and the king in their place. He was expanding his house so it could fit a few more people and kicked his brother out. Fell was also the only one capable of feeding the small skeleton without the skeleton having a panic attack. It was clear to every sans that fell had taken the other under his wing and were planning on bringing the other home. Fell currently spoke with the small skeleton. They sat in a quiet corner in an abandoned hall.