Agent London Flareon Volume 1...

נכתב על ידי xx_EeveeIslington_xx

*Featuring Pokémon in place of humans in the real world, Pokémon that normally walk on four legs can stand on... עוד

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Moonlake
Chapter 3: I Wanna Get To Know Ya!
Chapter 4: Love & Secrets
Chapter 5: The "Business" Trip
Chapter 6: Chaotic Paradise
Chapter 7: Nightmare
Chapter 8: The Death Of Misha
Chapter 9: London Life 1
[L] Chapter 10: London Life 2: A Day At School With Moonlake
Chapter 11: London Life 3, A Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 12: Guns And Snow / Sleeping At Londons
Chapter 13: Preparation / Midnight Love
Chapter 14: Party In Paris
Chapter 15: London The Babysitter
Chapter 16: Secrets
Chapter 17: London The Babysitter Part 2
Chapter 18: Motorway Madness
Chapter 19: Amsterdam Raid
Chapter 20: London Life 4
Chapter 21: Side Effects
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Moonlake! /お誕生日おめでとうムーンレイク
Chapter 23: Yet Another Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 24: Tokyo Terror
Chapter 25: A Day In Brighton
Chapter 26: Londons Sick!
Chapter 27: Who Else Loves Moonlake
Chapter 28: Surge (Part 1)
Chapter 29: Surge (Part 2)
Chapter 30: Secrets Unleashed
Chapter 31: Spy School 1
Chapter 32: Spy School 2
Chapter 33: Spy School 3/Complicated Love
Chapter 34: Spy School 4
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Breaker In Berlin
Chapter 37: Wenn Sie im schönen Deutschland sind. (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Wenn Sie im schönen Deutschland sind. (Part 2)
Chapter 39: Secrets Release
Chapter 40: Uncomfortable Rush
Chapter 41: First Day Of School/Surprise by The Thames
Chapter 42: The Hunt
Chapter 43: School Trip 1
Chapter 44: Inner Awakening
Chapter 46: Connection
Chapter 47: 歌う(Sing) 💃🏼🕺🏿🎵🎶🎵🎶
Chapter 48: Endgame 1
Chapter 49: Endgame 2 Найти и уничтожить (Search And Destroy)
Chapter 50: Endgame 3 / Smothered Flame

[L] [V+G] Chapter 45: School Trip 2 / ミッドナイトサイコ (Midnight Psycho)

55 0 0
נכתב על ידי xx_EeveeIslington_xx

While looking out down at the busy Ebisu nightlife beneath him, all Moonlake could think about was getting home to talk to London, the Flareon he loved way too much. The Eevee then felt his phone go off and saw it was just the Pokémon he wanted to call, his eyes turned pink to symbolise he was in love, an energetic smile lit up his face.

"Hey! Londy! Ya miss me?!" Moonlake asked excitedly as he looked at London who was face chatting him.

"Um, why not?" London replied rubbing his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Moonlake asked showing concern as his eyes reverted to hazel brown.

"Yeah, I'm just worn out -"

"Hey! I may be four but I'm not stupid. What's wrong?" Moonlake asked this time sounding more aggressive.

"Nothing Moonlake! I swear there's nothing wrong and I don't need you to worry about me, I'm supposed to worry about you, and if there was anything wrong I would have texted you about it -"

The Eevee was getting bothered and his eyes turned red, "I will not ask you again! What are you not telling me!?" He shouted sounding more worried than before. This made Omar flip off the bed and land on the floor in fright.

London lamented and closed his eyes, when he opened them again they were cerulean. The Eevee jumped and played hot potato with his phone before grabbing it firmly.

"Heh - Nice prank heh" Moonlake replied.

"It's not a prank Moonlake -" London waved his pointer finger around and a blue wisp of magic followed it, the Eevee's mouth dropped open " - Isabel believes you may have shared your powers with me"

Moonlake was at a loss for words, "B-But how, I don't understand, you don't have a necklace like me"

"You may have accidentally gifted me with them when you gave me that disgusting kiss before you left" London replied eyes still blue and blushing.

Moonlake giggled a little and blushed, "Well this is an interesting development"

London's eyes began glowing orange in anger, he was not in the mood for Moonlake's love nonsense.

"Hey!! As you can see I'm stuck with endowments I do not know how to use and you're seeing this as an interesting development?! Do you know how irritated and confused I am right now?! I did not even notice my eyes did this shit when I felt a certain way! Do not treat this as a lovey kind of thing because it is not funny, and I am pissed the fuck off!" London snarled.

"Mmhm" Moonlake replied, beaming and blushing, "I think you're cute when you're mad"

London's was so annoyed his body temperature was going up drastically and fumes could be seen emanating from his fur, then he took a deep breath and sighed, his body temperature lowered to normal and the Flareon grumbled before replying to Moonlake.

"Do you know how to annul this?" London asked.

"I do not" Moonlake replied.

London's eyes turned orange in anger again.

"I'm not lying!!" Moonlake replied nervously.

London sighed, eyes turned back to azure, "So much for that then... Well - see you on Sunday"

"Bye" Moonlake replied, his eyes turning grey in shame and he glanced down at the floor.

London noticed his eyes turning grey and sighed, he let his eyes revert to blood-red before replying to the Eevee, "Hey -"

Moonlake looked up, "Do you perhaps want to do some karaoke when you get back?" London asked with a smile.

Moonlake lit up, his eyes turning green with bright yellow with happiness, "Absolutely!"

London laughed a little, "I thought so... goodnight"

"Good Night!" Moonlake squeaked excitedly.

London disconnected and sighed as he tossed himself on his bed, his job at the Tube didn't start until tomorrow so he had the opportunity to go over train and passenger safety before he went on the following day.

"Boy, will he be impressed with my singing skills," London thought with a chuckle.

Back in Tokyo, Moonlake was jumping up and down eyes still glowing yellow from excitement, Omar lay in bed bewildered by what was going on.

"You seem - happy" Omar moaned grumpily.

"I'm gonna get to hear London sing! I wonder if his voice is beautiful"

"You wanna know what I like to listen to?" Omar asked curiously.

"No why?" Moonlake asked.

"Skillet!" Omar replied happily.

Moonlake was thrown off he had no idea what Omar was talking about.

"You don't know what Skillet is?!" Omar shouted in disbelief.

"No, unfortunately," Moonlake replied, whimpering in shame.

"Okay, how about I put on one of my favourite songs on?" Omar asked pulling his phone from his bag.

"Sure!" Moonlake replied.

Omar went to YouTube and decided to play this...

(Skillet - Legendary)

"Whoa! That's not bad!" Moonlake said, clapping once the song finished.

"¿Yo se, verdad? They are awesome!" Omar squealed.

Then their teacher pounded on the door, she was checking to see if all her children had gone to sleep and found the two still chatting, "It's time to go to sleep"

"Okay, Miss Rose!" The two shouted.

Omar kissed Moonlake on the cheek, "I'm gonna take a bath, then I'll have a nice cuddle!"

Moonlake sighed and began to brush his tail clean. The Eevee wasn't even half-finished brushing his tail when the door to the hotel room was busted down and three large Pokémon dressed in black came in, the training from MI6 kicked in and Moonlake could already tell they were there to kidnap him.

The Eevee jumped under the other bed and the Incineroar began to reach under to try and grab him. The Eevee bit his paw the Incineroar screamed and Moonlake had enough time to scurry to his suitcase and grab two combat knives from a hidden compartment in the suitcase and got into a combat stance.

The Incineroar was first to charge at him, obviously furious at the Eevee for biting his paw. The Eevee jumped and slashed him across the neck, a blood splatter on the wall, the blood squirted all over it. The next Pokémon to attack was a Lucario with a pistol shooting at Moonlake and missing due to the Eevee's agility. The Eevee plugged the knife into his eye making the Lucario scream, plugged it into his other eye, grabbed to the pistol out of his paw and shot him before his body fell to the floor. The last Pokémon was a Decidueye who was swinging strongly at the Eevee, Moonlake jumped onto a table and smashed a vase on his head, the Eevee reached for his gun and shot him twice, the Pokémon flopped to the ground and lay there lifeless. Moonlake's eyes glowed red with aggravation.

"Unfucking believable!" The Eevee snarled.

"Moonlake"

The Eevee froze, "Shit" He whispered.

Omar was standing there shaking, his sky coloured eyes sparkling with fear. He watched as the blood stained the carpet even more.

"Wh-What happened?" Omar shivered, the Eevee shaking as he stared down at the corpses, covered in blood

"Just kidnappers -" Moonlake replied, then he noticed the tattoos on their arms, " - Yakuza kidnappers"

"Wh-What? I thought they were gone -" Omar started.

"Yeah, so I thought too... I'll be back" Moonlake replied, his eyes still red from fury, "When I get back, let me in"

The other Eevee gulped nervously, he had never seen his boyfriend like this let alone kill three armed Pokémon single-handedly. It was terrifying to watch so Omar left the hotel room and knocked on Quinn and Nigel's door. Moonlake took the lift downstairs and began to dial London, the Flareon picked up for a face chat.

"Hey - Whoa! Why is there blood on your face?" London asked.

"Three Yakuza turds just tried to fucking kidnap me! Why the fuck else is there blood on my face!?" Moonlake hissed.

"Okay, sorry. What do you need?" London replied his head moved back a little from the phone.

"I need you to help me find the place so no more of those pricks try to fucking kidnap me again. I also need you to tell me if they are connected to Demitriyev" Moonlake replied.

"Are you sure you wanna do this alone?" London asked nervously.

"Hiss!"

"Okay" London replied sweating nervously.

"I'll talk to you after I've fucked them up, goodbye" Moonlake replied, then he hung up and put his phone in his pocket, the Eevee was still in his pajamas, he wasn't in the mood to properly get dressed, a red fiery glow emitting from his eyes.

"My Arceus, he's become intense," London said to himself as Isabel groaned trying to sleep next to him.

Once Moonlake was outside, he looked around the street and saw a black SUV on the side of the street. The Eevee's claws popped out and he began to walk up to the car, he was boiling mad he knew this was the car the kidnappers arrived in, the Eevee screwed a suppressor on the gun, his eyes glowing orange with fiery fury.

The Eevee pounded on the window and a Rhyhorn with a toothpick in its mouth rolled down the window.

"Yes?" The Pokémon answered from the right-hand side driver's seat.

Moonlake shot the Yakuza goon sitting next to him in the head then aimed the gun at the Rhydon who put his paws up immediately.

"Unlock the car" The Eevee snapped.

"Anata wa sukoshi panku! Naze watashi wa anata no hanashi o kikubekidesu ka? (You little punk! Why should I listen to you?)" The Pokémon shouted.

Moonlake shot the headrest making the Pokémon flinch, "Shut the fuck up and open the car door!"

The Rhydon growled and unlocked the car door, Moonlake got in the back and closed the door, "Doraibu... Matawa watashi wa anata o koroshimasu. (Drive, or I'll fucking kill you)"

The Rhydon growled quietly and started the car. Moonlake pressing the gun on his neck. The car pulled away from the hotel and began to drive.

"Where did you get that?" The Rhydon asked, trying to get the fact that a child was pointing a gun at his neck off his mind.

Moonlake's eyes glowed a brighter orange, he was not in the mood for questions.

"Shattozafakkuappu! (Shut the fuck up!)" Moonlake hissed in Japanese.

The Rhydon gulped, he was about to ask another question but decided not to because he wanted his brains to not become mush.

That's when London texted him the origin of the Yakuza club they came from. While the Eevee kept his eye on the Rhydon, he pulled his phone and looked at the location before showing it to the Rhydon.

"Drive here... Oh if you even think about calling for help, I will blast your cap open, don't test me" Moonlake threatened, "Don't even think about taking any detours either"

The Rhydon began to shake but he kept his cool as Moonlake watched him and kept the gun to his neck. Soon they arrived at a club in Shibuya where Moonlake forced the Rhydon to wait for him.

Once inside he was greeted by two guards, he shot them both and laid them down on the floor before continuing into the club, the Eevee walked straight passed the females cuddling with the gangster males and upstairs to where he loaded his weapon and peaked to see four guards, then he decided to not use the gun - but use his powers instead. He emerged from the steps and the four tall Pokémon looked down at him.

"Kodomo wa kyoka sa rete imasen (No children allowed)" One of them said.

Moonlake began laughing psychotically, his laugh getting louder and louder as the guards began shaking nervously they thought they were in hell at that instant. Then he revealed an eerily nerve jumping smile as if he was a possessed a marionette, "Watashi wa anata no jōshi o hōmon suru tame ni koko ni kimashita warawasenaide! (Did you fucking twats think I came here to see your boss? Don't make me laugh!)" Moonlake replied as the crazed laughter continued.

It wasn't long before red dripping tentacles extended from the necklace and impaled all four of the guards making them scream in pain, then more tendrils came out and their struggling bodies were brutally and savaged ripped open or ripped apart by the laughing Eevee their screams becoming more nightmarish, like wolves howling, except they were drowning in blood and screaming so loudly the girls downstairs were getting scared.

"Anata wa sore o yatta, anata wa watashi o warawa seta! Watashi ga nan-nen mo ikite iru to kanjita no wa kore ga hajimetedesu, shumi to shite kore o yaru hitsuyō ga aru kamo shiremasen! Watashi wa shumi ga daisukidesu yo ne? - Kido-san? (You did it, you made me laugh! You know what this is the first time I've felt alive in years, maybe I should do this as a hobby! I love hobbies - Don't you? - Mister Kido?)" Moonlake replied, looking down at the floor, the crazed smile still on the Eevee's face as he finally finished off the guards by ripping them in half, their organs streaming together like wires connected to each other, their blood dripping on the floor and splattered all over the walls and doors. Mr. Kido, a Poliwrath in a black business suit, stood there shaking the seen he laid his eyes on was similar to a horror movie. Moonlake crept closer, his eyes red, face and clothes covered in blood.

"Anata wa hontōni kurutta Yakuza no bosudesu (You really are a Yakuza crime boss)" Moonlake whispered, the crazed smile on the Eevee's face getting wider.

"I'm gonna ask you a question Kido-san -", The tentacles encased around the Poliwrath as he tried desperately to get free, "- Do you know Yuri Demitriyev?"

"I do not!" He wheezed.

The Eevee squeezed harder, "Let me ask you one last time... Do you know this motherfucker?"

"Gah! Okay - Yes! Demitriyev - is in - St. Petersburg, Russia" Kido replied, "Now please put me dow-"

Moonlake's insane laughter started again...

"Did you really think I was going to let you live after you endangered the lives of my friends... My boyfriend... My girlfriend and everymon else in those hotel rooms?" Moonlake replied, his freakishly evil grin on his face, his voice distorted in a demonic way.

"P-Please I have a family!" Kido pleaded.

"You should have thought about them before you made the decision to deal with a Russian terrorist and attack my class on a school trip!" Moonlake replied speech still distorted, his eyes glowing candy red, two large tentacles rising from Moonlake's necklace.

"N-No No - No! - Please! No!" Kido pleaded as the tentacles aimed at him and then raced through his chest, all that could be heard was Kido screaming as Moonlake's crazed laughter got more intense and suddenly the Eevee commanded the tentacles to rip him apart, his guts flying all over the room, a blood spatter on the walls and the window showing down to the street. All the other Yakuza gangsters in the club were also ripped open and ripped apart by the furious Eevee as he finished his tirade on the club.

Moonlake got in back in the car with the Rhydon, by looking in the rearview mirror and seeing the blood on Moonlake's sleeping clothes, he could see the Eevee had clearly gone psycho when he killed Kido, the police began to close in on the area as Moonlake told the Rhydon to drive to the hotel, the whole way back his eyes were still red, the bloodstained pajamas still making the Rhydon fearful.

" shimashita ka? Evui wa anata no shita o te ni iremashita ka? (What's wrong? Eevee got your tongue?)" Moonlake replied, a sadistic smile on his face, his eyes still red from fury.

"N-No" The Rhydon replied.

"Good" Moonlake replied, licking his lips as if he saw the poor Rhydon as a meal.

Soon, Moonlake was back at the hotel and the shaken Rhydon was relieved as Moonlake's chauffeur.

"Good Night - thanks for showing me around" The Eevee said, winking as he got out of the car laughing his last few evil laughs as he went inside, the police taking the bodies of the kidnappers he killed earlier away for an autopsy. Omar and Moonlake's things were moved to a different room so this way Omar would not have to sleep in the same room Moonlake killed the kidnappers in. He didn't tell Ms. Rose what happened but she was still worried none the less about his beloved boyfriend whom saved his life.

Moonlake arrived back upstairs, stepping off the lift. The Eevee's eyes were back to being hazel brown. Omar saw the Eevee who had taken off his pyjama shirt, this was to prevent anyone from noticing the blood on his he wiped from his face and that stained his shirt.

"Moony!" Omar squealed as he ran into him and gave him a strong hug.

"Hey Omi" Moonlake replied, no emotion in his voice.

"Where did you go? I was so worried about you!" Omar asked.

"Just for a walk" Moonlake answered, a normal smile on his face, then he kissed Omar on the mouth and pulled away from him, still hugging his boyfriend tightly.

"Just don't leave me like that again, I got scared!" Omar whimpered.

"I won't do it again" Moonlake assured.

"I-I didn't tell Miss Rose, jeez she'd freak if she found out it was you" Omar replied.

"Hm - what did you tell her?" Moonlake asked.

"I told her we were in the lavatory kissing in the shower" Omar replied, trying not to laugh, "If you saw the look on her face you would die laughing!"

Moonlake chuckled a little.

"I'm just glad to have you back with me," Omar said, closing his eyes.

"Yeah -"

Meanwhile, the Rhydon who had driven Moonlake heard beeping coming from the backseat of his car and turned to see a bomb in the back of the car. His eyes went wide - Boom! The SUV was lit aflame as surrounding citizens rushed over to see what had happened. Moonlake's eyes turned red and an evil smile crossed his face, he bought Omar closer to him, the Eevee not noticing the chaos below.

" - I'm glad you're safe too" Moonlake finished, and an evil smile crossing his face.

Hahaha hahaha!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.7K 23 10
First off I must say Umbreon x Leafeon is underrated But now with the Description A Jolteon and his sister a Leafeon along with their parents a Vapor...
1.7K 49 6
Cover art is not by me, it is by Sikanioco on DeviantArt ~----------------------------------------------------------------~ Typical warnings: this fa...
12K 268 14
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...
20.9K 270 20
The Alola region. A place where Pokémon tend to spend their summer vacations, compete in friendly tournaments, or they might even decide to live ther...