Sweet And Special |Jikook|πŸŽ€

By The_Elegant_One

"I have expectations! And no one except Agust D can fulfil them". "Jimin, Agust D is a fucking celebrity! He... More

ν”„λ‘€λ‘œκ·Έ
(1) 일주일이 지났어!
(2) κ·Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ„ λ§Œλ‚˜μ„œ
(3) λ‚˜λŠ” λ‚¨μž μΉœκ΅¬κ°€μžˆλ‹€
(4) λ‚˜λŠ” 인간이 μ•„λ‹ˆλ‹€
(5) μ—Ώ λ¨Ήμ–΄
(6) 아무 의미 μ—†μ–΄
(7) μž₯λͺ¨
(8) λ¬΄μ„œμ›Œ
(9) κ·€μ—¬μš΄ 꽃집
(10) μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄
(11) κ±°λΆ€ μ€€λΉ„
(12) 당신은 μ „μ§€λ―Όμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€
(13) μ§‘μ—μ„œμ˜ 첫날
(14) 첫날 λ°€
(15) 아무도 ν•  수 μ—†λ‹€
(16) λ‚œ λ„ˆκ°€ μ‹«μ–΄
(17) 쑰짐
(18) 그의 λ‚¨νŽΈμ„ μœ„ν•΄ 울고
(19) μ•„λΉ μ˜ 곡주
(20) μ•„λ¦„λ‹€μš΄ λͺ©μ†Œλ¦¬
(21) μž₯ꡐ
(22) μ—„λ§ˆκ°€ μ§€λΆˆ ν• κ±°μ•Ό
(23) 신흔 μ—¬ν–‰
(24) λ„μ„œκ΄€
(25) κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€
(26) λ§Œν™”
(27) 집착
(28) λ„ˆλ¬΄ λ§Žμ•„
(29) κ·Έλƒ₯ 자고
(30) λΉ„ν–‰
(31) λΉ„ν–‰κΈ° μ„ΉμŠ€
(32) ν•΄λ³€κ³Ό 아이듀
(33) μƒκ°ν•œλ‹€
(34) 쑰금 μ• νƒ€κ²Œ
(35) μ‚¬λž‘μ˜ μ—΄
(36) λ³΅μˆ­μ•„
(37) λ°”λ‹·κ°€
(38) λΉ„μ• 
(39) ν‚€μŠ€
연인
(40) μ „ν™”
(41) μ„ΉμŠ€
(42) 이야기
(43) 그만큼 μž₯
(44) λ™μ˜ν•˜κΈ°
(45) λ‚˜μ˜ 예쁜 인어
(46) λ‚œ 천재 μ•Ό
(47) μƒΉλ“€λ¦¬μ—λ‘œ μΈν•œ 죽음?!
(48) μ•ŒλͺΈμ΄ 더 λ‚«λ‹€
(49) 당신이 μ›ν•˜λŠ”
(50) 단지 λ‚΄
(51) λͺ¨λ‘κ°€ 용의자 λ‹€
(52) λΆ€μž¬μ€‘ μ „ν™”
(53) 잭슨
(54) λΉ„ν–‰ 문제
(55) μŠ€ν† μ»€
(56) κ°€μž₯ μΉœν•œ 친ꡬ
(57) λ„ˆλ§Œμžˆμ–΄
(58) λ„ˆμ˜ 미래 λ‚¨νŽΈ
(59) μ•…λ‹Ή
(60) 유령이 된 후에도
(61) 더 λ‚˜μ€ μΏ ν‚€
(62) 캐비티 μ—†μŒ
(63) λ‹¬μ½€ν•˜κ³  νŠΉλ³„ν•œ 쑴재
(64) λͺ»
(65) κ°€μž₯ 예쁜
(66) λ‚΄ 울보
(67) 남쀀
(68) 생각
(69) 일주일
(70) 지민이와 그의 광채
(71) 두 번째 결혼
(72) ν™”μ΄νŠΈ 초콜릿
(73) 놀라움과 μΆ•ν•˜
(74) 보호
(75) λ‚΄ μ•„κΈ°λ“€
(76) 우리 κ²°ν˜Όμ‹!
(77) 당신은 λ‚˜μ˜ μ§‘μ΄μž μœ„λ‘œμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€
(78) 약속
발문
β˜†μ€‘λ§€ κ²°ν˜Όμ€ 더 였래 μ§€μ†λ©λ‹ˆλ‹€...β˜†
β˜†λ‚΄κ°€ μ›ν–ˆλ˜ λͺ¨λ“  κ²ƒβ˜†
β˜†κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€β˜†
β˜†νŠΉλ³„ν•œ: μ˜₯μƒβ˜†

νŠΉλ³„ μž₯

1.7K 94 16
By The_Elegant_One

[Thank you for reading and voting! Hope you enjoy 💙❤💙]

Special Chapter☆

The loud police sirens had woken up the neighbours from their deep slumber, some coming out to see what was happening. Police hovered around their sweet neighbour Jeon Jungkook's home.

Jungkook sat in their living room couch, wearing new set of clothes. Sweater that Jimin knitted for him and joggers. He was wrapped in a big bedsheet to keep him warm.

His pregnant husband was busy talking with the police inside their bedroom. "Yes, there was a restriction order. And it lasts for almost 2 years. He choked me, attempting to 'kill' me so the court signed and passed a restriction order. Now, it has been almost 8 to 9 months and he suddenly broke into me and my husband's home through the open window. To try to kill me", Jimin affirmed.

He looked around at the police officers before continuing. "The clean knife in the floor was brought here by Kim Namjoon who tried to kill me with it. And my husband who saw it, stabbed him for defense. He couldn't have pushed Namjoon away as the man is bulky and stronger than my husband. So he stabbed him to protect me. This is just for protection. Self defense murder is legal", Jimin stated, crossing his arms.

[Note that Korea has a law called ' stand your ground law' that allows people to use force to protect themselves or others against threats. But this law doesn't work well. Most of the times victims get equal punishment as the threat]

"But the victim gets equal punishment. Your husband didn't just hurt the intruder but killed him. And he would have face the consequences", The police officer said, looking down at the chalk mark where Namjoon's body previously laid.

Jimin shook his head. "My husband is not getting any fucking punishment, officer! Kim Namjoon fucking tried to kill me! And he intruded our home! He broke too many laws while doing all this. And all my husband did was, defend himself. You can't punish my husband for that. If not for my husband, I would've been dead by now!" Jimin snapped with a glare.

"Listen here. You are not punishing my husband under my watch!" He sneered.

The officer sighed, signalling the other officers to leave the room. "Mr.Jeon, I get it you are frustrated and pregnant but I have to take your husband with me", he said, looking down at his baby bump.

"Just because I am pregnant doesn't mean I won't stop you from taking my husband from me. Like I said, it was completely self defense. I can appoint a lawyer for myself and she can talk the rest", Jimin growled angrily.

"Fine! I am leaving today. But tomorrow, I want to meet you and your excuse of an husband to come to the police station. With your lawyer", he said before turning to leave.

"Here. Let me open the door for you." Jimin kindly smiled, opening the door for the officer. He stood against the door frame, leg out.

"FUCK!" The police officer hissed, face kissing the hard floor. "What the fuck?! You tripped me!!" He growled, slowly getting up, blood leaking down his nose.

"Yes I did", Jimin whispered. "That's for talking about my husband like that."

🔖

After the police left their home, Jimin sat next to his husband who was crying and shivering.

"Hey you could get a fever. Don't cry", Jimin whispered, pressing his forehead against the younger's. "See, you are hot", he mumbled, rubbing his lips on the man's cheek. "So hot." Jimin's hand sneaked inside his sweater, caressing the skin underneath.

"N-not now Jimin", Jungkook mumbled, turning his head away and grabbing Jimin's hand.

"Why~?" Jimin whined. "I'm horny for you, Kookie." He teasingly ran his tongue up the man's face.

"You always are."

"Yes I am always horny for you, baby", Jimin mumbled, pulling the younger for a kiss. Jungkook sighed into the kiss, closing his eyes, letting his body relax.

Jimin smiled, caressing his husband's tear stained cheeks. "I love you so much, Kookie", he mumbled against his lips, tugging and sucking at Jungkook's lower lip.

"W-will they a-arrest m-me, Jimin?" He suddenly ask making the pregnant man roll his eyes.

"They won't, Kookie. I won't let them take you anywhere from me. I'll call Ms.Hwa-sa for assistance. Everything will be okay", Jimin said before getting on the floor. "Maybe I should cool you down a little", he whispered, licking Jungkook's clothed member.

"How can you even think of giving me a blowjob when I just killed someone?" Jungkook asked, leaning back against the couch before spreading his legs.

"I find it so hot that my husband killed someone for me." Jimin giggled, running his hand up the man's thighs, dipping down into his inner thighs.

"Why am I not surprised?" Jungkook asked, closing his eyes. "Come on. Start", he demanded, needing the pleasure to relax him.

"Whatever you ask for, Kookie!" Jimin said, pulling his joggers and boxers down. His husband's hard dick sprang up, already leaking precum. "Look at that. I thought you weren't in the mood." He laughed, licking up the base.

"How can I not when I have such a sexy husband?"

"Am I sexy even if I am pregnant?" Jimin asked playfully.

"You look sexier like that, Sugar." Jungkook let out a breathy chuckle, sliding down the couch a little. "As months went by, your body put fat in the right places. Look at that ass. Those thighs. Pretty chubby cheeks. Swollen nipples. Pillow like body. Fuck. I could cum just looking at you, Jimin", Jungkook hissed, buckling up his hips playfully.

Jimin giggled. "I didn't know you liked my body that much, Kookie." Jimin sucked his balls earning a needy loud moan from the younger. "Now I know why you always end up fucking me whenever I wear small clothes", he whispered with a flirty smile.

"T-they make you look bigg- fuck." Jungkook moaned in pleasure as Jimin took his whole length.

Jimin slowly and teasingly bobbed his head up and down, swirling his tongue. "OH FUCK!! T-THAT- AGHH!!" Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure, hip buckling up to thrust into Jimin's hot mouth.

"You taste so good, Kookie", Jimin whispered after pulling out before taking him in again. This time deeper.

The insane pleasure was all Jungkook needed as his stomach twisted. He came in his husband's mouth after a loud throaty moan.

Jimin pulled away from the now limp wet cock, leaning back against the tea table. "Are you okay now, Kookie?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm perfectly fine, Jimin. Come here baby. Let me touch you", Jungkook hastily called out, patting his lap.

Jimin let out a giggle, pulling Jungkook's pants and boxers up before taking a seat next to him. To this, the younger let out disapproving noises.

"Hmm!! Come here Jiminie. I want you in my lap!!" Jungkook whined, pulling his Jimin's hand.

"Let's go sleep, Kookie. We have to wake up early", Jimin said instead.

"No! I won't go to sleep until I touch my Sugar", Jungkook grumbled, pushing Jimin on the couch, hovering over him. "I want to touch you everywhere, Jimin. Every fucking where", he whispered, running his nose up the man's neck.

Jimin giggled, trying to push Jungkook away. "I shouldn't have given you that blowjob", He muttered laughing.

"What is done is done. No changing it". Jungkook smirked.

🔖

Jimin groaned in annoyance as he peered up at the alarm clock. 9:32AM.

"Wake up, Jungkook! We have to call Ms.Hwa-sa." Jimin shook his Jungkook awake who pouted, not wanting to wake up. "Let me remind you. You, Jeon Jungkook had killed someone last night." The statement made Jungkook grin proudly.

"I'm not even scared at this point, Jiminie. You said you like it and found it hot, so I'm fine!!" Jungkook giggled.

Jimin stared at him with wide eyes before getting up and grabbing his phone. "You fucked me good last night", Jimin mumbled, taking his phone to call Ms.Hwa-sa.

"Yes I did!!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, pressing her contact information and calling her. After a few rings, she finally answered.

"Hello. This is Jeon Jimin speaking."

"I know, Jimin. Tell me what you want."

"Can we meet you here in my home? I have something really serious to discuss", Jimin said, caressing Jungkook's hair who laid next to him.

"How serious?"

"My husband killed Kim Namjoon."

The line went silent for a minute before Hwa-sa finally cleared her throat. "Wow. I'll be there in 10 minutes", She said before hanging up.

Jimin giggled, leaning forward and kissing his forehead. "We seem to take a murder so easily. If it was someone else, they wouldn't have been able to function", He said, smiling.

"Cause it's us. The unique Jeon husbands", Jungkook said proudly.

"Hmm sure. I don't know who was crying and shivering before I gave them a head", Jimin said laughing.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, getting up and pulling Jimin for a hug. "Did you think of names for our baby, Jimin?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"A couple of names. But I wanted to discuss it with you. We'll do that later", Jimin mumbled, caressing his baby bump. "Did You?"

"Yes!! Let's discuss about it after this whole thing is solved", Jungkook said, smiling.

🔖

After a quick shower, the two were sitting in their living room, waiting for Hwa-sa who said she will come in 10 minutes.

Finally the bell rang, Jungkook rushing to open the door for the talented lawyer. "Welcome." He bowed to the woman, letting her in.

"I can't believe this bun killed", She said to Jimin who nodded in agreement.

"Hey! I'm right here and can clearly hear you. I'm more than what you can see", Jungkook whined, sitting next to Jimin.

"Yeah yeah. Now tell me Jimin. What happened?"

After 5 minutes of Jimin explaining everything to Hwa-sa, she sighed, taking out a file. "I'm sure that police officer told you how the law isn't useful and often the victim gets punished too", Hwa-sa said, Jimin nodding.

"Yes he did. But Kim Namjoon tried to fucking kill me. He broke in and tried to KILL ME!! And my husband stabbed him for defense! Will it be okay if I was killed by Namjoon and that Namjoon was killed by my husband?! WILL IT BE OKAY THEN?!" Jimin shouted angrily.

Jungkook kissed his cheek, nuzzling into him to calm him down.

"Please calm down, Jimin. I understand you are worried and stressed for your husband who doesn't look that much worri-", Hwa-sa was cut off by Jimin.

"You fucking know nothing, Hwa-sa. Don't talk like you saw and know everything. I was the one who comforted my crying and shivering husband who was minutes away from getting a fever!! I was the one who could do fucking nothing when my Jungkook cried and sobbed all night!! SO FUCKING SHUT UP!!" Jimin growled in anger, slamming his hand on the table.

Jungkook's eyes widen, taking Jimin's hand and caressing it. "Don't slam your hand like that, Jimin. What if you break it?" Jungkook asked, kissing his hand. Jimin turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

Hwa-sa sighed again. "I'm sorry, Jimin. I will try my best", she mumbled.

"Whatever. Look, I don't care what the fuck you do, Hwa-sa but please win this", Jimin said. Hwa-sa nodded.

"Let's go to the police station."

🔖

Jungkook held Jimin's hand softly, hoping he won't hurt them. "It's not paining, right Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"It's not, Kookie. Are you aware of what's going on?" Jimin asked softly as if talking to a child.

Well maybe he really is talking to a grown child. A naive one at that.

"Yes. I should've stabbed his shoulder instead. He wouldn't have died and you wouldn't have to go through this whole thing and stress yourself", Jungkook mumbled pouting.

"Aww baby. You did a deed to this world by killing him. Don't regret it", Jimin whispered, kissing him. Hwa-sa rolled her eyes from beside them.

The three entered the police station, the police officer from yesterday raising his eyebrow at them. His nose having a bandage. "Isn't it the pregnant man.....and his murderer husband?" He chuckled.

"I think you might need to visit the doctor again, officer", Jimin said with a smile.

"Whatever. File a case and then take it to the court."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

🔖

[After the court session (A few hours) 🙄 In real life, it might take a while to actually take a case to court. Even days. But well, this is fictional world. Anything and everything is possible!]

"I don't know if we won the case because the judge had a soft spot for your baby bump or because the 'stand your ground law' actually worked", Hwa-sa voiced out laughing.

"Thanks", Jimin said, bowing.

"Ah no problem!! But please call me after the birth of your baby!! I want to see them and become their aunty. I mean I saved Jungkook's ass twice". She laughed, Jimin laughing a little too.

"Whatever!!" Jungkook grumbled.

"Ungrateful", She said shaking her head.

"Let's go home, Jiminie!!" He huffed, dragging the laughing Jimin away. "Love you Jiminie."

"Love you more Kookie!!"

🔖

▪ Give me one name to use as the baby's.

▪ Y'all want a side story of Jackson's life?? (It's fine if you don't :)

▪ Feedbacks :)

Epilogue
Bonus chapters to go.

Thank you so much for 12K!! I really appreciate it!!💙🌌

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Fighting 😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...
6.1K 232 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
62.7K 3.6K 44
Senior year was supposed to be about me forgetting about being in love with my straight best friend and finding a boyfriend. ⛔️ TOP JIMIN ~Book cont...
315K 13.3K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...