▪︎ AHS Imagines ▪︎

By TheHotelCortez

Mainly Evan Peter's characters, but I might do a few other people. This has a few preferences. Mainly imagin... More

♡Authors~note♡
♡Kyle~ After-Party♡
♡Kit~ Strangers♡
♡Jimmy~ Perfection♡
♡James~ 1925♡
♡Rory~ Fame♡
♡Edward~ Artist♡
♡Author's~note Pt. 2♡
♡Xavier~1984♡
♡Kyle~ Bad Dreams♡
♡UPDATE♡
♡Dandy~ Freak Inside♡
♡Kit~ Never Again♡
♡Tristan~ Pure♡
♡Jimmy~ Newbie♡
♡Bobby~ Back Again♡
♡Jimmy~ Newbie Pt. 2♡
♡James~ Devil's Night♡
♡Donovan~ Hotline Bling♡
♡Kyle~Frat Boy♡
♡Rory~ Leave♡
♡Oliver~ I'm sorry♡
♡Edward~ New Home♡
♡Kai~ Campaign♡
♡Kit~Lovely♡
♡Preferences♡
♡Kyle~ After-Death Pt.1♡
♡Kyle~ After-Death Pt. 2♡
♡Kit~ Electroshock♡
♡Jimmy~ Confession♡
♡Donavon~ Is This Home♡
♡James~ Room 64♡
♡Dandy~Freakshow♡
♡Preferences Pt. 2♡
♡Kit~Neighbors♡
♡Jimmy~Not Guilty♡
♡Xavier~Ghost♡
♡Xavier~Ghost Pt. 2♡
♡Kai~Friend?♡
♡Kai~Why?♡
♡Bobby~Don't Leave♡
♡Jimmy~Showstopper♡
♡Jimmy~ Prequel♡
♡Rory~How?♡
♡James~Mystery♡
♡Rory~How? Pt. 2♡
IMPORTANT//REQUESTS
♡Xavier × male reader♡
♡Mr. Gallant~Killed♡
♡Brooke~Trainer♡
♡Quick Update~Pls Read♡
♡Michael~Here♡
♡Tate~Ghosts♡
♡Kyle~Sick♡
♡Michael~Outpost 3♡
♡Kai~Cult♡
♡Kit~Not Crazy♡
♡James~Dinner♡
♡Tate~Ghost of You♡
♡Donavon~Lonely♡
♡Preference~How They Hug You♡
♡Tate~Neighbors♡
♡Violet~New Girl♡
♡Kit~Sickness♡
♡Kyle~Dead♡
♡Misty~Newbie♡
♡Kyle~You♡
♡James - Love of My Life♡

♡Preferences pt. 3♡

3.3K 53 11
By TheHotelCortez

Theme: When they first say, 'I love you.'

Characters included: Tate, Kit, Kyle, Jimmy, James, Rory, and Kai

(This was a request for Evan character preferences!) 

Tense: Present

POV: 2nd person
____________________________________________

Tate- {Background info: You've been panicking because you just found out about the ghosts in the house.}

You're heart pounds as you flop onto your bed. What do you do? Where do you go? How did you not know about the ghosts!? A few appear in your room. You don't know if they're worried about you or just there to frighten you. You hide under your pillow, drowning out the sound of the ghosts and leaving you with your endless thoughts.

You think and try to take a deep breath, but you're frightened. Finally you steady your breath, but your mind still races. You suddenly feel a tap on your shoulder. You jump and hold the pillow to your face. 'This isn't real, this isn't real, this isn't real.' You think to yourself. The pillow is quickly torn off of your face, revealing Tate.

"T-Tate!? No! Go away." You murmur, crossing your arms. "I don't want to see you."

"I know, I know... you're mad that I didn't tell you I was a ghost..." Tate mumbles. You roll your eyes and nod, not saying a word. "But the thing is... how am I supposed to tell you something like that. You wouldn't believe or you wouldn't have wanted to see me and I really wanted to get to know you. I thought you seemed cool." There's a pause. Tate quietly sighs, then inhales deeply. "I love you, (Y/N)..."

Your eyes meet his as soon as he says it. You stay quiet for a moment, not knowing what to do, who to believe, and even where to begin. You love Tate too, but you're so confused.

"I promise you'll be okay (Y/N), none of the spirits will hurt you." Tate grins a bit.

"I-I... I love you too, Tate." You admit to him.

____________________________________________

Kit- {Background info: You and Kit both get out of Briarcliff.}

After being stuck in Briarcliff for what felt like forever, you and your friend Kit, whom you met in the asylum were free. You were both found innocent and were let out, together.

As you both headed for the front door, Kit grabbed your hand. You looked over at him. He had a big cheesy grin on his face. You squeeze his hands tightly and you both opened one of the front doors. You took a step outside and squealed.

Kit began laughing and the two of you celebrated, running down the stairs of the Braircliff. You reached the bottom of the steps, both of you still grinning. You look over at Kit, still squeezing his hand tightly. Your eyes meet.

"Well... what now? Are we going together, or is this when we go our separate ways?" You ask, with a chuckle.

"Well... um... now that we're talking about it, I actually have something I want to tell you." Kit mumbles. You happily listen to what he has to say. "I wanted to tell you that... I love you and I wanted to know if you'd think about maybe going on a date with me."

You began chuckling. A date? You two have both been stuck together and gone through hell together. You two were way past the state of a 'first date.' You stood in your tip toes, reaching Kit's height. You leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips.

____________________________________________

Kyle- {Background info: You find Kyle freaking out in another room and go talk to him.}

Everything is silent. It's cold outside and all of the witches are downstairs, huddled by the fireplace. You've gone off to find a few blankets for everyone, maybe even sweaters or jackets. You slowly walk up the stairs, each one making creaking as your foot hits it.

You can hear the girls chatting downstairs, but you can't hear what they're saying. You walk into the first bedroom and collect a few blankets then you make your way to the next room. The door is shut, but there's a silence in the room. You slowly open the door, only to see Kyle, fumbling over his words. He's trying to warming up.

"Kyle?" You mumble, stepping in and shutting the door. He looks over and his eyes widen. "Are you okay?" He nods and says nothing. "Why don't you come downstairs with us?" He shakes his head no. "Why not?"

"Z-Zoe..." Kyle stutters.

"I thought you two were... a thing?" You ask, kneeling down next to Kyle. He shakes his head no.

"I told h-her... I-I d-didn't like her." Kyle mumbles.

"You don't?" You ask him, you put your hand on his shoulder.

"N-No... I-I love..." There's a pause. Kyle gulps and sighs. "You." Your heart begins to pound.

You had liked Kyle a lot... You enjoyed teaching him and hanging out with him... In fact, you loved him right back.

____________________________________________

Jimmy- {Background info: You go to help Jimmy and patch him up after his accident.}

You take a step into a tiny shed. It's the place that Elsa has been hiding Jimmy since his accident. You've come to check on Jimmy because you miss him.

You slowly shut the door behind you and make your way to the bed he was lying in. He was silent which was unusual. You sat doen at the side of the bed, also silent.

"Jimmy?" You finally ask.

"Hey, (Y/N)..." He mumbles. "How are you?"

"Um... I'm fine... how are y-you?" You ask worried. You don't want to upset him.

"Other than losing my hands, I'm okay." He chuckles a bit. You smile, giggling only slightly.

"I've missed you..." You tell Jimmy. You out your hand on his shoulder, still smiling a bit.

"I've missed you too." Jimmy responds. Everything goes silent again. You slightly rub his shoulder, his head nuzzles into your arm. You begin to tell him how the shows going, how all the freaks are, all of the chaos. He sits and listens, quietly with content. In the middle of the conversation he cuts you off.

"Hey, (Y/N)...?" Jimmy asks.

"Oh... yeah?" You ask him back.

"This is pretty random, but after everything that's happened, I realized I don't wanna hide this anymore..." He pauses and sighs. "I... I love you. I have for a while."

Jimmy was never good at committing or even admitting what he felt, so this shocked you. You smile and your heart pounds. You've loved him forever, you've wanted to hear Jimmy say that forever.

____________________________________________

James- {Background info: You're another one of James's longterm maids and you've been good friends with James ever since he opened the hotel.}

You finish putting James's bed back together, flattening the sheets and fluffing the pillows. Everything must be exactly as it was before.

You suddenly hear the room door open. You slide over to peek over and see who's entered. You spot James.

"Ah! Good day (Y/N)!" James exclaims. He seems happier than normal and you enjoy it, you like it when he's happy. You wave and smile.

"Hello Mr. March." You mumble. James had told you multiple times that you could call him James, but you wanted to be respectful, so you always called him Mr. March. "How are you today?"

"Absolutely splendid." He smiles devilishly.

"Why?" You ask him full of curiosity.

"Because the Countess and I are officially divorced and I can finally tell you, I love you!" James shouts out. Your eyes widen and you stare at him. He smiles and runs over to you, hugging you. You hug him back.

____________________________________________

Rory- {Background info: You've been captured by the butcher and her army}

You get dragged out of the Roanoke house, Rory being dragged out behind you. You yell out for him, trying to reach out your arm. You can't believe that this is how you are going to die... You never imagined an ending like this, you had so many more goals.

Everyone else in the house had vanished and it was just you and Rory. You had both been talking and telling stories, having a great time, until the colonists came and ruined it. Now, you were scared and thought you were going to die. The colonists tore you and Rory further away from each other.

Rory tried not to look scared, but you could tell he was. You could always tell how he was feeling. 

"(Y/N)! No!" Rory shouted as you two were pulled farther apart. He reached his hand out and yelled. You have never seen Rory like this. It's weird. You stayed silent, not knowing what to tell him. You couldn't fight back, there were to many of them, and you didn't want to tell Rory it was gonna be ok, because you didn't know if that was true.

As the colonists began tying both of you two to separate polls, you screamed, Rory looked over at you, tears in his eyes. You had never in fact seen Rory cry, but you understood why he was crying right now.

"(Y/N)..." Rory shouted. There was a pause and then he finally shouted out, "I love you, so, so much... I wish I told you sooner." At that moment you felt yourself begin to cry. 

Suddenly, A truck came riding towards the colonists and knocked a few of them down, one being the Butcher. Monet, one of your friends, jumped out of the truck and untied you and Rory. You and Rory ran to each other and then to the back of the truck. Driving the truck was Audrey, your other friend. You and Rory hugged as the four of you drove out of there. 

Kai- {Background info: After a cult meeting, Kai asks you to stay back and talk.}

Everyone began piling out of Kai's basement. Another cult meeting was over. It was just as successful as always. 

Almost everyone had left, but once you got up Kai stopped you. You were panicked. You knew how dangerous he was. At times Kai even frightened you. You hoped he wasn't mad and was instead assigning you a task. You sat back down where you were originally sitting. Kai sat across from you

The room was silent for a while, until you broke the silence.

"Excuse me, Kai, why did you ask me to stay behind?" You asked, quietly but with meaning.

"I wanted to tell you something." You sat for another moment, it was silent again. You nodded for him to continue. "Ever since I met you, I have taken a special interest in you. You have been like no other. You're loyal, smart, and not to mention beautiful." You make a slight face. It's not very normal for Kai to call someone beautiful. 

"Okay...?" You mumble, just loud enough for Kai to hear. He takes a deep breath and gets up. He sits right next to you.

"I have never felt the same way with anyone, than I have with you... I think I love you..." He states. You look over at him in the eyes. You grab his pinky finger and interlock it with yours/

"Do you love me?" You ask.

"Yes... I really do." He says. Kai never lied with pinky power. It was at that moment, that you knew he wasn't lying to you...

Sorry if there are any errors or odd sentences. I didn't really get to read over this because I wanted to post this for you all as soon as possible. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 1K 9
Tate Langdon. Kit Walker. Kyle Spencer. Jimmy Darling. James March. Rory Monahan. Kai Anderson. Malcolm Gallant. Austin Sommers. Smutty one shots. P...
15.7K 416 25
Hello!! I got bored and decided to create a Wattpad account for shits and giggles. This is my first story and it is in no way meant to be taken serio...
57.2K 527 15
Characters included: Tate Langdon Kit Walker Kai Anderson Kyle Spencer Jimmy Darling James March Edward Mott