Sweet And Special |Jikook|🎀

بواسطة The_Elegant_One

"I have expectations! And no one except Agust D can fulfil them". "Jimin, Agust D is a fucking celebrity! He... المزيد

프롤로그
(1) 일주일이 지났어!
(2) 그 사람을 만나서
(3) 나는 남자 친구가있다
(4) 나는 인간이 아니다
(5) 엿 먹어
(6) 아무 의미 없어
(7) 장모
(8) 무서워
(9) 귀여운 꽃집
(10) 사랑해
(11) 거부 준비
(12) 당신은 전지민입니다
(13) 집에서의 첫날
(14) 첫날 밤
(15) 아무도 할 수 없다
(16) 난 너가 싫어
(17) 조짐
(18) 그의 남편을 위해 울고
(19) 아빠의 공주
(20) 아름다운 목소리
(21) 장교
(22) 엄마가 지불 할거야
(23) 신흔 여행
(24) 도서관
(25) 감사합니다
(26) 만화
(27) 집착
(28) 너무 많아
(29) 그냥 자고
(30) 비행
(31) 비행기 섹스
(32) 해변과 아이들
(33) 생각한다
(34) 조금 애타게
(35) 사랑의 열
(36) 복숭아
(37) 바닷가
(38) 비애
(39) 키스
연인
(40) 전화
(41) 섹스
(42) 이야기
(43) 그만큼 장
(44) 동의하기
(45) 나의 예쁜 인어
(46) 난 천재 야
(47) 샹들리에로 인한 죽음?!
(48) 알몸이 더 낫다
(49) 당신이 원하는
(50) 단지 내
(51) 모두가 용의자 다
(52) 부재중 전화
(53) 잭슨
(54) 비행 문제
(55) 스토커
(56) 가장 친한 친구
(57) 너만있어
(58) 너의 미래 남편
(59) 악당
(60) 유령이 된 후에도
(61) 더 나은 쿠키
(62) 캐비티 없음
(63) 달콤하고 특별한 존재
(64) 못
(65) 가장 예쁜
(66) 내 울보
(67) 남준
(68) 생각
(69) 일주일
(70) 지민이와 그의 광채
(71) 두 번째 결혼
(72) 화이트 초콜릿
(73) 놀라움과 축하
(74) 보호
(76) 우리 결혼식!
(77) 당신은 나의 집이자 위로입니다
(78) 약속
특별 장
발문
☆중매 결혼은 더 오래 지속됩니다...☆
☆내가 원했던 모든 것☆
☆감사합니다☆
☆특별한: 옥상☆

(75) 내 아기들

1.6K 106 53
بواسطة The_Elegant_One

[Note: Thank you for reading and voting!!💙❤💙]
[P/s: Master is 10 times better than Daddy]

Chapter Seventy Five: My babies.

nae agideul - 내 아기들

Even after several dick twitches and pain, Jungkook refused to fuck Jimin if it means they would have to go to Yoongi's wedding.

The younger of the two rolled his eyes as he sat next to Jimin in their living room couch. "I'm not fucking you!" Jungkook huffed with a pout. "I won't let you go to his marriage if it meant danger. What if that Kim Namjoon followed us there? I can't take the risk! You are pregnant for fuck's sake!! Think of our baby's safety", he grunted in anger.

"I did think of our baby's safety, Jungkook!! How can you think that I didn't think of it?! Yoongi's wedding is in a week. Which means I will be 5 weeks at that time! I'm not going to give birth in 5 weeks am I? No! So, it's perfectly alright to go there", Jimin explained. "And it's not like I am going anywhere alone. I will be with you all the time! I think you are just scared that you won't be able to protect me!!" He huffed back playfully with a pout.

Jungkook glared at him in anger, abruptly standing up. "Yeah!! I can't protect you properly so I just want you to STAY HOME! SO FUCKING STAY!" Jungkook kicked the couch in anger before leaving to their bedroom.

"I didn't mean it like that, Jungkook!!"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT PERFECTLY, JIMIN!!"

Jimin sighed, massaging his forehead. He can't believe they were fighting over going to Yoongi's wedding.

How silly can we get?

He slowly stood up, walking inside the kitchen to make two cups of coffee. Talk over coffee....

"ARE YOU INSANE?! FUCKING GET AWAY FROM THE STOVE", Jungkook yelled as soon as he entered the kitchen.

"I won't burn myself", Jimin mumbled with a pout, walking out and making himself home in their couch.

After a few minutes Jungkook walked out of the kitchen, slamming the cup of coffee in the table before leaving with a glare.

Jimin giggled silently, blowing the coffee before drinking it.

🔖

Now that Jimin had refilled his energy with the sweet cup of coffee his sweet husband made 'sweetly' and 'happily', he was ready to whine for hours.

Jimin made his way into their bedroom, finding his husband underneath the sheets. "Hello Kookie", he whispered, crawling under the sheets with him. "Are you angry?" He asked, burying his face into the man's chest comfortably.

"Shut up and let me sleep".

"Ouch".

The short man smiled, just hearing his cute husband's steady heartbeat and breathing. "You know Jungkook...no one can protect me better than you", Jimin whispered. "I know you can't stay angry on me for too long", he mumbled.

"I can".

"Ouch".

Jimin giggled. "I'm sorry, Kookie", he mumbled, kissing the man's cheeks. "Won't you forgive your cute little husband?" Jimin pouted, rubbing his cheeks against the taller's.

"Stop it, Jimin. What was said was said. You can't take your words back no matter what", Jungkook huffed.

"I know, love". Jimin sighed. "And I regret it".

"Even if I can protect you well, I don't want to r-risk anything, Jimin", Jungkook mumbled, starting to tear up.

"I won't go anywhere".

"W-what?"

"I said I won't go anywhere. Not to Yoongi's wedding. Not to the kitchen. Not to the bathroom alone. Not to my work. I will only go to places you want me to", Jimin whispered with a smile, wiping the man's tears. "I can't see you cry". He pecked his cheeks.

Jungkook burst into more sobs, hugging Jimin tightly. "I just told you I can't see you crying", Jimin whispered, kissing his husband's tears away. "Love you Kookie".

"Thanks, Jimin. I didn't want to risk anything that's why I don't want you to go there. Please forgive me", Jungkook explained with a pout.

"It's fine, Jungkook. I'm just worried about what Yoongi might feel. He was so happy and would be pretty disappointed if we don't go", Jimin mumbled.

Jungkook nodded. "How about I go there? Let's ask Jackson to babysit you". Jimin narrowed his eyes at his husband.

"Babysit huh", Jimin growled.

The younger laughed loudly. "Yes. Two babies", He affirmed with a grin.

"Baby huh".

Jimin smashed his lips with his husband, fingers curling around his hair. He harshly pulled on it making Jungkook moan into his mouth. "I'll show you who is the baby. And who is the Master here", Jimin whispered after pulling away. [Cringe 😭]

Both of them panted heavily as Jimin pinned his husband's arms above his head. "What are you doing, Jimin?" Jungkook asked, laughing. Jimin quickly removed his own clothes, Jungkook licking his lips after taking in the juicy sight in front of me.

"You find this funny huh". Jimin let out a low chuckle, unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt before throwing it away. "But you won't be laughing after I start", he whispered, gently caressing the man's chest with his lips.

"Ah I see. So what will I be doing instead of laughing when you start?" Jungkook asked with a smile, looking down at Jimin who was licking his pelvis.

Jimin chuckled. "You would be a moaning, crying mess when I start with you", He replied.

"Ah I see". Jungkook nodded in acknowledgement. "So, why don't you start now, Master?" He asked with a flirty smirk.

Jimin looked up, raising his eyebrow before shaking his head and concentrating back on undoing the man's pants. "You are really something else, Jungkook".

"Am I? All for you master". Jimin giggled silently, pulling the man's pants and boxers down, his hard dick springing out and slapping his cheek. "My peepee is wakey wakey for you master!" Jungkook said in a high pitched voice.

"Is is hmm?" Jimin licked up the length, sucking up the precum oozing out of his 'peepee'. "Let's see what baby has to offer for his master". He bent Jungkook's legs, spreading them before pushing it up on his chest.

Jimin licked his lips at the sight of his husband's untouched hole. "So pretty", he whispered, kissing his hole.

"Hey! Don't fuck me! I only do the fucking here, Master", Jungkook whined, trying to close his legs but of course Jimin didn't let him. "Problems of having a stronger bottom partner", Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin laughed silently. "I think baby deserves a punishment for being rude to his Master", he said.

"No I don't. Master deserves a punishment for making his baby wait", Jungkook replied.

"I guess I shouldn't keep you waiting then".

"AGHH!!" Jungkook moaned loudly in pleasure as he felt his husband's wet tongue lap at his entrance eagerly. "J-jimin!!!" His grip on their bedsheets tightened, feeling Jimin slowly push his tongue inside his tight untouched rim.

Jimin grinned, satisfied that he could pleasure his husband good. He pushed his tongue against the walls of his husband's hole, loving the scream of pleasure emmiting from Jungkook.

"AGHH MASTER!!!" Jungkook clenched his eyes shut, craning his head into the pillow. "MORE!!" He moaned shamelessly, thrusting back into the man's tongue.

Jimin grinned before pulling away. "My baby is surely enjoying himself", Jimin whispered, dragging his finger up the man's dick before scooping up some cum.

With a smirk, he slowly put it inside his mouth, fucking his own mouth with his fingers. Jungkook groaned at the sight. "Let me fuck you Master", Jungkook whined impatiently.

"Not so soon baby". Jimin wrapped his lips perfectly around the leaking dick, sucking on the tip before slowly taking it in fully.

"AGHH F-FUCK". Jungkook groaned in pleasure, feeling the familiar rush. "I-I'm going to cum, Master!" He managed to voice out.

"Not so soon, baby. I want it all inside my hole. I want you to fill me", Jimin whispered. He started sucking around his dick, sneaky fingers poking at Jungkook's leaky hole, his saliva dripping down.

Jimin sat back up, staring at the man's tight hole with lust filled eyes. "Let's see how many fingers you could take in without cumming". Jimin smirked before pushing his middle finger inside the man's tightness.

"Master!! P-please let me c-cum!" Jungkook whimpered out, tears of pleasure brimming in his eyes.

"Oh my. Look at you". Jimin evily chuckled before pushing another finger inside. "I love the way your hole clench around my fingers, baby", Jimin whispered, staring at his husband's hole, two of his fingers buried in deeply.

"PLEASE MASTER MORE!!" Jimin looked surprised. He shook his head in disbelief before pushing another finger inside.

He started pushing his fingers in and out, staring at the saliva dripping out of his hole, making squealching sound each time it went deeply.

Jungkook got up from their bed, pulling Jimin by the back of his neck for a kiss. As their lips danced on each other, he grabbed Jimin's fingers, pushing them deeper inside and moaning when they hit his g spot.

"OH FUCK!" Jungkook's lips slipped from Jimin's, letting out shamelessly loud moans. "Feels so good, Master!!" He said. "I-I want to cum, Master!!"

"Alright", Jimin whispered before pulling out his fingers. He straddled his husband's lap. "I love you, Jungkook", He whispered before slowly sinking himself inside Jungkook's dick. "Fuck!" Jimin threw his head back in pleasure, keeping his hands on Jungkook's thighs for support.

He slowly started bouncing on top of him, feeling Jungkook's dick twitch inside him. "I love you more, Jimin~", Jungkook moaned out before ejecting his load inside the man's hole, filling him with the warm white sticky liquid.

Jimin continued bouncing on his husband, feeling warm and giddy inside. He grinned from the addicting pleasure, cumming on his abdomen and Jungkook's.

"I love you, Jungkook. I love you so much", Jimin whispered, pulling his husband for a deep loving kiss.

Jungkook smiled against his lips, kissing him back softly. He slowly lifted Jimin up, placing him next to him. "So beautiful", he whispered, watching his semen drip down his hole and thighs to his legs.

"You used too much of your energy today, didn't you? Hmm". Jungkook hummed against his lips before standing up from the bed, hissing a little. His ass a little sore from being opened for the first time. "Let's get you cleaned up", he whispered, lifting Jimin up from their bed.

"Look who feel asleep". Jungkook chuckled silently, walking inside their bathroom to help his husband clean up. "And you are calling me baby ah". He pecked Jimin's lips, carefully laying him on the bathtub.

"I love you, and only you, Jimin", he whispered with a smile. "Maybe after getting a baby, I will love her or him too".

"Oh I forgot. You wanted triplets right?" He giggled silently, poking Jimin's cute tummy. "I'm so special and lucky to have you with me, Jimin", he said caressing his cute husband's cheeks.

"Three babies running around our cute home with a big baby running after them. I'm so excited!"

"All my four loving babies!" He giggled.

🔖

▪ Feedbacks :)

Let's ignore the smut.

Also sorry for not updating. I had exams😭

I really gotta finish this book fast. I mean, this might be the longest I've dragged a book before. Like slow updates and stuff 👀

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙

[P/s: I wasn't actually planning on giving my sweets smut cause you know...I'm not that good in writing that stuff. But I love reading smut that's another talk 👁👄👁 BUT, this is 10K Special 👀 Thank you so much for 10K Reads on this boring drag thingy 💙]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5M 36K 38
Y/N comes from a Mafia family so she's used to this kind of life. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She's the talk of the school...
128K 4.3K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
59.1K 6.4K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
314K 13.3K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...