Stuck With U

By your_safezone

Lisa Manoban, The Great CEO of M Corp, also the coldest bitch you've ever met. She's the complete package of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (M)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (M)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(M)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 12 (M)

7.2K 142 5
By your_safezone

" Jennie slow down oh my god! Can we breathe for a minute before going into another ride? My stomach is turning upside down and I'm about to vomit like what the hell! " Lisa said while pulling me back to her. She stop running so did I, since she's holding me.

I chuckled at her state, she looks like she joined a race that made her this tired, catching her breath as if she run endlessly but the truth is we just rode a few ride here in the theme park and the last thing that we'll go is the Ferris wheel.

" Stop over reacting Lisa! Come on, I wanna ride that Ferris Wheel already pleaseeee! It's almost night time and I wanna see how beautiful New York City is when I am up there "

I pointed out the top of the Ferris wheel to convince her that we should go now or we'll miss the chance to see the sunset up there.

" Just give me a minute to breathe then we'll go, okay? " She said with a smile in her face and I did the same.

" I'll count, one, ten, twenty, thirty, four- " ... " YAHHH! you should count one by one not by ten " I laugh so hard because her face looks irritated and I can't help not to pinch her cheeks because of her cuteness.

" I'm just kidding hahaha " I said by pulling her for a hug that made her smile.

" You surely know how to make my heartbeat beats madly aren't you? " She said with a mocking tone, I just pinch her cute nose and give it a kiss before we start walking where the Ferris wheel is.

I am beyond excited cause at last I'm going to experience this, and not to mention that I am with the most generous and kind woman, in short Lisa Manoban.

" Is it safe? " She ask me with while making a puppy eyes. " It is, calm down hahaha " We're lining up, and I just realize that most of them are a couple. Lisa and I are a couple too, but not officially though.

We're next in line and I felt Lisa's arm snake around my waist, her lips on my ear. Now I can feel her hot breath that made me think of things that I shouldn't be thinking right now.

" Can you imagine what we can do while we're inside? Cause I can imagine it clearly " I gulp at her words. Don't tell me we're going to..

" Lisa I'm still sore for fuck sake " I blurted out when we finally seated inside the so called cube or whatever it is to keep us safe.

She chuckled and made me sit on her lap. I can't look in her eyes cause I don't think I'll be ready on what am I going to see there.

" Look at me " she commanded, but I didn't follow. I felt her hand started to roam in my back, moving up and down slowly, making my hair started to stand up because of how sexy her way of rubbing my back is.

" Jennie, look at me " she said again but this time with a tone of commanding.

I have no choice but to look at her, and there I saw how her eyes is, it's full of lust and I don't think I can stop my self from not feeling aroused right now. Knowing that I am sitting on her lap and she's not letting me go.

Just the image of us making love while we're moving up and down in this Ferris wheel is making me feel hotter and hotter. I can't think straight cause she started to insert her left hand inside my underwear that made me gasp for air. She did it without any warning.

My breath started to hitch when her thumb get in contact with my sensitive nub that made me shiver harder than I thought. I couldn't breathe enough and all I care about is how good her hand is, doing it's job to pleasure me without thinking that people might see what we are doing, and it makes our sexy scene more interesting.

" Fuck! " I groan when she slid her two fingers inside me, it aches with pleasure, not in pain. She didn't move, but she curled her fingers inside that made me drop my body in hers. Telling her that I'm losing my strength because of her goddamn touch.

" I'm not gonna love you with mercy! I'll make sure that this scene will remain in your head until your last breath! " her words made me more aroused than I am now. How can be a person make you feel too sexy and too needy by words? She's insane for that.

She started to move inside me along the movement of the Ferris wheel. Sucking my neck hard that'll leave a mark for sure, making her enough space to kiss and suck me more. My eyes rolled when she started to move faster inside me. I groan in pleasure, I bit her earlobe while I wrap my arms around her neck and letting her dominate my body.

She guided my hips to move, feeling her bulge getting bigger underneath makes my body more hotter than the usual. I couldn't think straight well cause my focus is on her finger getting in and out of me while her bulge giving a different sensation to my sensitive nub.

She hug me and didn't move when she realize that we're at the bottom and a lot of people can see us. " I just wish that this ferris wheel got stuck while we're on top cause that will be the most epic but most hot sex I've ever experience my entire life " I moan on her neck and suck it. Not minding if people can see us. I am too arouse to stop right now. I just want to release this.

She unbuckle her belt and zip down her zipper. Seconds later she lift me up and put me down right where her shaft standing. She slowly put me down while her shaft is slowly entering me. " Oh fuck! " I can't help not to moan cause her shaft making me feel pain and pleasure at the same time.

She make me widen my legs and start to pump harder without telling me. We both moan in pleasure. Feeling her shaft starting to get larger inside me is so fucking crazy! This is our second time since last night but it feels more good than last night.

I love how she move inside me and reaching my sensitive part inside that made me moan so loud. She cover my lips by kissing me hard and banging me deeply. Hitting the spot that made me shiver multiple times until I can't no longer take it and release my cum.

The Theme Park that is supposed to be our little date, turns into a sex date, not that I complain.

" You good? " She ask me while we're both panting, catching air to breathe. I lean my forehead and rest on her shoulder while I'm slowly moving my hips, feeling her inside me while releasing her cum. " I fucking love you Jennie " that word made me stun a bit.

She Love me.. LOVE! It's different from like. Ohmygod!

" You L-Love me? " I said without minding that she's still inside me. " I-I do " her cheeks turn into crimson red that made me chuckled. I didn't let her talk again and claimed her lips. Kissing her slowly, as if I am telling her what I truly felt using my lips against her.

She lift me up and I felt empty without her inside me. God! I am turning into a sex addict because of this woman in front of me!

" Baby, let's fix our self now, we're about to go out and I know that you don't like people to see us in this kind of situation right? " We both chuckled. I give her lips another kiss and fixed my clothes as if nothing really happened.

We went out hand in hand while looking into each other lovingly.

I never been this happy. I mean having sex with the person you're not in a relationship with is bad. But how can I stop my self from giving in if she's like a goddess in front of me? We'll eventually talk about our relationship. And I am so sure about it.

" You wanna eat? " She ask me while rubbing my hand slowly. " Hmm yeah, I get hungry, but can we just go home? It feels like I drained all of my energy because of the activity we did the whole day "

She laugh so hard that I don't get the reason why, but realization hit me. " YAHHHH!! IT'S NOT THE FERRIS WHEEL THING OKAY?! I AM PERTAINING TO THE WHOLE RIDE WE WENT! " she didn't stop from laughing so I just give her a poker face until she stop and give me a hug.

" Okay, I'm sorry. Let's just go back to our hotel and have some rest "

I nod at her. I thought she's done laughing, but I guess I am wrong. She really can't help it. And I'm starting to get irritated at her.

----

Jisoo:So how's NYC? No call and text from you since yesterday so I guess you two are really busy about that business trip huh?

Oh Jisoo, only if you knew that the business trip turns out to be a sex trip. Yes Sex trip cause we are having sex anywhere she wanted.

Jennie:I don't think it'll be fine to talk about it through phone. I'll tell you the whole story once we get back okay?

Jisoo: SOMETHING HAPPENED RIGHT?

Jennie: I'll zip my mouth for now chu!

" Babyyyyy come over here!! The food is already here! "

Oh fucking shit! Jisoo surely heard that

Jisoo: babyyyy??? What the fuck Jennie??

Jennie: chu I need to go now! Bye!

I ended the call already and look at Lisa as if I am ready to kill her.

" What? Why are you looking at me like that? " She said as if she's innocent. " I know you did it on purpose! You know that I am talking with chu! Why did you call me baby? " I am not mad. I just know that she did it on purpose. She knows that Jisoo will bombard me a lot of questions about this so called business trip once we get back to Korea.

" I didn't, sorry baby but not sorry hahahaha " I slap her arm and she just pulled me for a tight hug before she let go of me and put a food on my plate. " You don't need to serve me, I can do it by myself Lisa " she look at me " I. Want. To. Serve. For. You. Cause. I. Love. You. Now. Eat! " She said with a hard tone on every words.

" Okay.. but you Love me? " She smile sheepishly and kiss my lips. " I do, I love you " how can she say that word so fast? I mean It's not that I don't believe her, it's just that we're being too fast.

" You don't have to say it back, cause I love you is not a question to be answered okay? Now eat this.. or you want me to eat you? " My eyes widen at her boldness. " LISAAAAAAAAAA " she run at the opposite side of the table so that I can't reach her.

I just rolled my eyes at her and start munching my food that she prepared for me.

I don't know what we'll have in the future, but I just wish that I don't regret my actions now in the near future.

I don't wanna rely on Lisa, This whole trip can change everything. I can't be the kind of person who'll give herself always without any assurance. I already gave my virginity to her, and I don't regret that at all. But I can't stop thinking that what if she like me just because she can touch me even though we don't have any label at all? What if she just want my body? What if she's really not in love with me and she's just saying that to please me?

There's so many what ifs in my head, but every time Lisa touch me, hold me, hug me, kiss me, it disappear. All I could think is us, the pleasure, the heat that radiate between us. The spark, the intense sensation we felt towards each other, and It's driving me crazy.

Lisa Manoban, what did you do to me?

----

AN:

Hello babiessss, does it take me long before I update? Hahaha sorry about it tho

If you happened to see any similar plot with my story, kindly tell me okay? ( But this plot is my own )

That's it. Hope everyones doing fine♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.1K 51
Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Seoul. She has the power to scare people around her, she has never had any feelings...
3.1K 124 13
When CEO Jennie Kim of Asan Medical Center meets Lisa Manoban, they start to encounter unearthly situations.
1.7K 93 1
In which Jisoo is an excellent CEO yet a terrible, terrible girlfriend. Jennie still loves her nonetheless. [jensoo one shot]
98.2K 2.1K 30
Two different lifestyles. One, a village girl (Jennie) who is the daughter of the chief. Upon the sudden earthquake, she and her best friend (Chaeyou...