Sweet And Special |Jikook|πŸŽ€

By The_Elegant_One

"I have expectations! And no one except Agust D can fulfil them". "Jimin, Agust D is a fucking celebrity! He... More

ν”„λ‘€λ‘œκ·Έ
(1) 일주일이 지났어!
(2) κ·Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ„ λ§Œλ‚˜μ„œ
(3) λ‚˜λŠ” λ‚¨μž μΉœκ΅¬κ°€μžˆλ‹€
(4) λ‚˜λŠ” 인간이 μ•„λ‹ˆλ‹€
(5) μ—Ώ λ¨Ήμ–΄
(6) 아무 의미 μ—†μ–΄
(7) μž₯λͺ¨
(8) λ¬΄μ„œμ›Œ
(9) κ·€μ—¬μš΄ 꽃집
(10) μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄
(11) κ±°λΆ€ μ€€λΉ„
(12) 당신은 μ „μ§€λ―Όμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€
(13) μ§‘μ—μ„œμ˜ 첫날
(14) 첫날 λ°€
(15) 아무도 ν•  수 μ—†λ‹€
(16) λ‚œ λ„ˆκ°€ μ‹«μ–΄
(17) 쑰짐
(18) 그의 λ‚¨νŽΈμ„ μœ„ν•΄ 울고
(19) μ•„λΉ μ˜ 곡주
(20) μ•„λ¦„λ‹€μš΄ λͺ©μ†Œλ¦¬
(21) μž₯ꡐ
(22) μ—„λ§ˆκ°€ μ§€λΆˆ ν• κ±°μ•Ό
(23) 신흔 μ—¬ν–‰
(24) λ„μ„œκ΄€
(25) κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€
(26) λ§Œν™”
(27) 집착
(28) λ„ˆλ¬΄ λ§Žμ•„
(29) κ·Έλƒ₯ 자고
(30) λΉ„ν–‰
(31) λΉ„ν–‰κΈ° μ„ΉμŠ€
(32) ν•΄λ³€κ³Ό 아이듀
(33) μƒκ°ν•œλ‹€
(34) 쑰금 μ• νƒ€κ²Œ
(35) μ‚¬λž‘μ˜ μ—΄
(36) λ³΅μˆ­μ•„
(37) λ°”λ‹·κ°€
(38) λΉ„μ• 
(39) ν‚€μŠ€
연인
(40) μ „ν™”
(41) μ„ΉμŠ€
(42) 이야기
(43) 그만큼 μž₯
(44) λ™μ˜ν•˜κΈ°
(45) λ‚˜μ˜ 예쁜 인어
(46) λ‚œ 천재 μ•Ό
(47) μƒΉλ“€λ¦¬μ—λ‘œ μΈν•œ 죽음?!
(48) μ•ŒλͺΈμ΄ 더 λ‚«λ‹€
(49) 당신이 μ›ν•˜λŠ”
(50) 단지 λ‚΄
(51) λͺ¨λ‘κ°€ 용의자 λ‹€
(52) λΆ€μž¬μ€‘ μ „ν™”
(53) 잭슨
(54) λΉ„ν–‰ 문제
(55) μŠ€ν† μ»€
(56) κ°€μž₯ μΉœν•œ 친ꡬ
(57) λ„ˆλ§Œμžˆμ–΄
(59) μ•…λ‹Ή
(60) 유령이 된 후에도
(61) 더 λ‚˜μ€ μΏ ν‚€
(62) 캐비티 μ—†μŒ
(63) λ‹¬μ½€ν•˜κ³  νŠΉλ³„ν•œ 쑴재
(64) λͺ»
(65) κ°€μž₯ 예쁜
(66) λ‚΄ 울보
(67) 남쀀
(68) 생각
(69) 일주일
(70) 지민이와 그의 광채
(71) 두 번째 결혼
(72) ν™”μ΄νŠΈ 초콜릿
(73) 놀라움과 μΆ•ν•˜
(74) 보호
(75) λ‚΄ μ•„κΈ°λ“€
(76) 우리 κ²°ν˜Όμ‹!
(77) 당신은 λ‚˜μ˜ μ§‘μ΄μž μœ„λ‘œμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€
(78) 약속
νŠΉλ³„ μž₯
발문
β˜†μ€‘λ§€ κ²°ν˜Όμ€ 더 였래 μ§€μ†λ©λ‹ˆλ‹€...β˜†
β˜†λ‚΄κ°€ μ›ν–ˆλ˜ λͺ¨λ“  κ²ƒβ˜†
β˜†κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€β˜†
β˜†νŠΉλ³„ν•œ: μ˜₯μƒβ˜†

(58) λ„ˆμ˜ 미래 λ‚¨νŽΈ

1.8K 123 51
By The_Elegant_One

Chapter Fifty Eight: Your future husband.

neoui milae nampyeon -
   너의 미래 남편

The blonde haired man couldn't help but smile widely when he saw Kim Namjoon standing there, a big bandage covering his right eye.

"Welcome, Ms.Park", Namjoon said, his face void of any emotion. Jimin smirked smugly. "Hello, Kim Namjoon. I suppose you became more brilliant and wouldn't dare try to touch me ever again, you douche bag!" Jimin snarled.

"Ladies first, Ms.Kim", Jimin smirked. Namjoon didn't say anything and started walking away, Jimin following him.

"Are you aware of the fact that you are putting your own head into a lion's mouth?" Namjoon asked, keeping a steady pace.

"I am well aware of the fact that, my stalker is not a lion".

Namjoon turned silent, continuing to walk further. "We are here", he said, walking into a alleyway. Jimin cautiously walked behind him, looking around. They both stood outside, what looked like a big bar.

Namjoon pushed the door open, entering the empty and silent bar. Jimin followed.

"Look who we have here! I love how you talk, Jiminie~".

🔖

Jungkook bowed to the nurse before walking away. He frowned in confusion when he saw the seat Jimin was sitting on, empty!

"Excuse me", he called out. "Did you see a man sitting here? Just a few minutes ago?" Jungkook asked to the man sitting opposite them.

"Yes. He left. Ran out of the hospital", The man said, pointing to the exit.

"What? Ran away?" Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. "Oh shit! Oh shit!" He cursed. "Where did he go?!"

"Oh Jimin! Why the fuck did you leave without me?! Where the fuck did you go?!"

"Excuse me, Sir. The man told me to say this to you. 'Our cute flower shop'. That's what he told me to say", The man quoted suddenly.

Our cute flower shop.

What is he doing there?

Without further ado, Jungkook ran out of the hospital, rushing to find his husband. He wouldn't feel at rest until he knew that his husband was safe.

Jungkook panted heavily as he stood in front of their flower shop. "E-excuse me!" He called out to the woman standing near the shop.

"Yes?" She smiled.

"D-did you see a blonde haired man here earlier? This man", Jungkook turned his phone on, showing his wallpaper to the woman. Jimin was brightly smiling in the picture.

"I'm sorry. I don't know. I just came here", She bowed apologetically.

"No, it's fine", Jungkook mumbled. He looked around the area, trying to find Jimin somewhere.

Suddenly his phone tinged.

*New message from unknown*

He opened his phone.

Unknown: Come to this address xxxxxxxxx. You will find a alleyway. Walk through the alleway....you will find a bar. And there is Ms.Park!

Jungkook: Who are you?! And how do you know where Jimin is? Did you kidnap him?!

The man started running to the address which was stated by the unknown man.

Unknown: I am not a good man, is all I could say. Also, don't thank me.

Jungkook frowned at the message before closing his phone and speeding up. "Jimin, I'll come for you. I won't let my sugar get hurt! No I won't", he mumbled to himself.

🔖

"What's your fucking name?! Why the fuck are you doing this to me? What did I do?" Jimin cried out in anger. "Y-you killed my Mom! You endangered my bestfriend, Kayee!! And threatened me with my husband! Why?! Why?!" He shouted at the man who sighed.

"It's really sad how you forgot me so easily, Jimin", the man sighed. "Don't you remember me? The boy from Highschool?" He asked.

Jimin frowned in confusion. "I studied Highschool, 11 years ago! How would I remember?!" Jimin snarled.

"Oh come on! We even met recently before your so called marriage with that poor bitch"

"Don't fucking call my husband poor, you filthy bastard!" The blonde haired man growled. "And I now know why I didn't remember. You are just a filthy bastard who has no right to stay in my memory. Who is worthless!!" Jimin laughed.

"Pathetic!" He spat.

"You shouldn't be saying these things to me, Jimin", he sighed. "Namjoon!" Within a second, a gun was pressed against Jimin's forehead. "I won't kill you....but that doesn't mean, I won't hurt you, sweets", He said, walking towards Jimin.

He stopped in front of Jimin, taking out a gun and pushing it against the married man's mouth. "I didn't want that Jungkook to be intimate with you. I never thought you would let such cheap filthy disgusting hands touch you, Jimin", He sighed, pushing the gun into Jimin's mouth. "I always wanted to touch you, baby~ Make you feel me. And now.....I have all of you to myself.  All mine~ Only for me to see, touch and enjoy", He whispered, pushing the gun deeper into Jimin's mouth.

"Fuck. You look so hot right now", he sighed out with hooded eyes. "I just want to gobble you up whole", He groaned, pulling the gun out.

"FUCKING LET ME G-", Jimin gasped in surprise as he was pushed against Namjoon's body, lips pressed against his own. "HMM!" Jimin struggled against the kiss, trying to push the man away.

"Fuck! That felt so good!" The stalker moaned after pulling away. Jimin gave the man a disgusted face.

"TELL ME WHO YOU ARE, YOU FILTHY BASTARD!! TELL ME WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS!" Jimin screamed loudly.

The door slammed open, Jungkook running inside. "Jimin!" Jungkook gasped when he saw a gun pressed against Jimin's forehead.

"Oh look who is here with us?" The stalker watched Jungkook panic. He pointed the gun at him. "I won't shoot you now. We have introduction and story time to go before you die", he smirked.

"And damn. Jimin's got tasty lips", He grinned.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "W-what did you do to Jimin?!" He asked.

"I haven't even started doing things to Jimin", The man snorted. "And I will do all the things to him after I kill you", He added.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KILL ANYONE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! TELL ME WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Jimin screamed.

"I am your future husband, Jimin".

"I am Oh Sehun".

🔖

▪ Will Sehun kill Jungkook?

▪ Who was the man who messaged Jungkook?

▪ Did anyone of you expect that? 👀

▪ What do you think?

▪ Feedbacks ;)

Honestly, I was just leading you all the WHOLE fucking time 👀 Don't hate me, now! I just wanted to make y'all curious 🙂

Be aware- Sehun appeared in Chapter ONE of this book 👀

Expect the unexpected, I suppose 👁👄👁

Everything about Sehun will be explained in the next chapter.

[READ THIS SHIT 👇]

☆ First thing first- how would it possibly be Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi or Jackson?! Like if the stalker was any one of them, Jimin would've recogonised him right?! In chapter Forty Three, Jimin met a creepy man who knew his name, BUT Jimin didn't recognise him. It was Sehun. If it was someone else (Jackson, Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung), Jimin would've known! If you didn't know that, the creepy man was the stalker, I couldn't do anything about it. 🤡

☆ Second thing- Jimin met the stalker several times in Maldives! It couldn't be possibly Jackson because Kayee was WITH Mel back in Korea! Same with Taehyung and Jin. And again, if you didn't know that, Jimin met the stalker in Maldives (the doctor was Sehun, the creepy man in the stairs was Sehun), I can't do anything about it. 🤡

☆ Third thing- Jimin saw the stalker (Sehun) in their wedding! So, it wouldn't be Yoongi, because Yoongi met Jimin in Maldives for the first time. Only Jimin knew Yoongi because he was a idol, but Yoongi didn't know Jimin before that. So Yoongi couldn't possibly be the stalker. And like I said in Chapter Forty Three, Jimin didn't recogonise the person. If it was Yoongi, he would've recogonised him!

☆ Fourth thing- In chapter Fifty, Jackson was smiling at a picture. It was a picture of Sehun, the stalker. Not Jimin's. I was leading y'all👀

☆ Fifth thing- Jackson searched about all the men Jimin had went on a date with. Only Sehun wasn't in Korea and was in Maldives! That automatically led to Jackson concluding that it was Sehun all along. And he didn't jump into a conclusion. He researched about the man and found out that he was in Highschool with Jimin!

☆ Sixth thing- oh nevermind.  There is nothing else 🤷‍♀️

_______

If you have any questions, don't feel shy to ask me
👁🐽👁

______

I apologise if this wasn't what you expected and disappointed you ☻ This was what I was planning from the start of this book- so if this left you disappointed and angry, please leave 🤡

I know I never gave a clue, I know. The only clue was 'Jimin never recogonised the stalker'. 🤧

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙

That's Sehun 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 2.3K 49
A story of a idol who marry a random guy from the crowd when his bride left in on stage "do you Kim Taehyung take this person as your lawfully husban...
49.6K 2.9K 19
When I learned that my parents had sold me into marriage to pay off my twin sister's debts, I was in no way surprised. They'd taken everything else...
59.3K 6.4K 61
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
34.4K 1.5K 9
Helloooo my babiessss....so i came with a new taekook short book...this book is specially a thank you gift for you all for showing me soo much love a...