Sweet And Special |Jikook|πŸŽ€

By The_Elegant_One

"I have expectations! And no one except Agust D can fulfil them". "Jimin, Agust D is a fucking celebrity! He... More

ν”„λ‘€λ‘œκ·Έ
(1) 일주일이 지났어!
(2) κ·Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ„ λ§Œλ‚˜μ„œ
(3) λ‚˜λŠ” λ‚¨μž μΉœκ΅¬κ°€μžˆλ‹€
(4) λ‚˜λŠ” 인간이 μ•„λ‹ˆλ‹€
(5) μ—Ώ λ¨Ήμ–΄
(6) 아무 의미 μ—†μ–΄
(7) μž₯λͺ¨
(8) λ¬΄μ„œμ›Œ
(9) κ·€μ—¬μš΄ 꽃집
(10) μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄
(11) κ±°λΆ€ μ€€λΉ„
(12) 당신은 μ „μ§€λ―Όμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€
(13) μ§‘μ—μ„œμ˜ 첫날
(14) 첫날 λ°€
(15) 아무도 ν•  수 μ—†λ‹€
(16) λ‚œ λ„ˆκ°€ μ‹«μ–΄
(17) 쑰짐
(18) 그의 λ‚¨νŽΈμ„ μœ„ν•΄ 울고
(19) μ•„λΉ μ˜ 곡주
(20) μ•„λ¦„λ‹€μš΄ λͺ©μ†Œλ¦¬
(21) μž₯ꡐ
(22) μ—„λ§ˆκ°€ μ§€λΆˆ ν• κ±°μ•Ό
(23) 신흔 μ—¬ν–‰
(24) λ„μ„œκ΄€
(25) κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€
(26) λ§Œν™”
(27) 집착
(28) λ„ˆλ¬΄ λ§Žμ•„
(29) κ·Έλƒ₯ 자고
(30) λΉ„ν–‰
(31) λΉ„ν–‰κΈ° μ„ΉμŠ€
(32) ν•΄λ³€κ³Ό 아이듀
(33) μƒκ°ν•œλ‹€
(34) 쑰금 μ• νƒ€κ²Œ
(35) μ‚¬λž‘μ˜ μ—΄
(36) λ³΅μˆ­μ•„
(37) λ°”λ‹·κ°€
(38) λΉ„μ• 
(39) ν‚€μŠ€
연인
(40) μ „ν™”
(41) μ„ΉμŠ€
(42) 이야기
(43) 그만큼 μž₯
(44) λ™μ˜ν•˜κΈ°
(45) λ‚˜μ˜ 예쁜 인어
(46) λ‚œ 천재 μ•Ό
(47) μƒΉλ“€λ¦¬μ—λ‘œ μΈν•œ 죽음?!
(48) μ•ŒλͺΈμ΄ 더 λ‚«λ‹€
(49) 당신이 μ›ν•˜λŠ”
(50) 단지 λ‚΄
(51) λͺ¨λ‘κ°€ 용의자 λ‹€
(52) λΆ€μž¬μ€‘ μ „ν™”
(54) λΉ„ν–‰ 문제
(55) μŠ€ν† μ»€
(56) κ°€μž₯ μΉœν•œ 친ꡬ
(57) λ„ˆλ§Œμžˆμ–΄
(58) λ„ˆμ˜ 미래 λ‚¨νŽΈ
(59) μ•…λ‹Ή
(60) 유령이 된 후에도
(61) 더 λ‚˜μ€ μΏ ν‚€
(62) 캐비티 μ—†μŒ
(63) λ‹¬μ½€ν•˜κ³  νŠΉλ³„ν•œ 쑴재
(64) λͺ»
(65) κ°€μž₯ 예쁜
(66) λ‚΄ 울보
(67) 남쀀
(68) 생각
(69) 일주일
(70) 지민이와 그의 광채
(71) 두 번째 결혼
(72) ν™”μ΄νŠΈ 초콜릿
(73) 놀라움과 μΆ•ν•˜
(74) 보호
(75) λ‚΄ μ•„κΈ°λ“€
(76) 우리 κ²°ν˜Όμ‹!
(77) 당신은 λ‚˜μ˜ μ§‘μ΄μž μœ„λ‘œμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€
(78) 약속
νŠΉλ³„ μž₯
발문
β˜†μ€‘λ§€ κ²°ν˜Όμ€ 더 였래 μ§€μ†λ©λ‹ˆλ‹€...β˜†
β˜†λ‚΄κ°€ μ›ν–ˆλ˜ λͺ¨λ“  κ²ƒβ˜†
β˜†κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€β˜†
β˜†νŠΉλ³„ν•œ: μ˜₯μƒβ˜†

(53) 잭슨

2K 124 12
By The_Elegant_One

Chapter Fifty Three: Jackson.

jaegseun - 잭슨

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw his husband fall to the floor, hands pressing against his chest. "Jimin!" He called out, cupping his cheeks. "Hey Hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook panicked, wiping his never ending tears.

"S-she l-left m-me too, J-Jungkook. M-mommy and d-daddy both left their princess", he sobbed, crying into the man's shoulder.

The younger frowned in confusion. "W-what do you mean, Jimin? Sugar, don't cry. Look at me. What do you mean, Sugar?" He asked as Jimin shake his head, sobbing loudly.

"S-she l-lef-", Jimin broke into more sobs, unable to speak continuously.

"Calm down, Sugar. Look at me", Jungkook said, rubbing his back. "Who left you, Sugar? Please calm down, Jimin. If you don't, then it will be hard to breath. Calm down", Jungkook continued.

The people inside the room looked at them with a sad face. They didn't know what happened, but they felt sad for the crying man and his husband trying to assure him.

"J-jungkook, I-I don't w-want to breathe a-anymore though", Jimin whispered.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "D-don't say that, Jimin", He said. "Talk to me, Jimin. Tell me what happened", he panicked.

Jimin went limp on his shoulder. "Sugar? Talk to me, Sugar!" Jungkook cried out.

"Son, quickly take your husband to the hospital", A man said, walking towards them.

Jungkook nodded, quickly picking up his husband.

🔖

Jackson heard everything. How his bestfriend panicked. He sighed. "I shouldn't have done that. This is all because of me", he mumbled, splashing water in his tear stained face.

He walked out of the hospital bathroom, meeting eyes with the police officer. "You don't have any proof", he said.

"I-I don't. But I know! I know that this isn't an accident!" Jackson said through gritted teeth.

"I can't do anything without proof, Mr.Wang", the police officer said making Jackson snort.

"Aren't you working for him too? That guy who has been stalking my bestfriend?" Jackson asked with a glare. The police officer sighed.

"Mr.Wang, you are spouting nonsense. You just said that Mrs.Park's death wasn't caused by an accident, now you are saying something about your bestfriend getting stalked and I am working for him. Are you okay?" The officer asked making Jackson growl in anger.

"No, I am not! Of course I won't be okay! What do you think? Mel is like my another bestfriend a-and s-she wa-", Jackson burst out into sobs.

The officer sighed. "I am really sorry, Mr.Wang. We can't go further into this case if it was reported as an accident", he said, hands reaching out to pat Jackson's shoulder.

Jackson slapped the hand away. "Did you kill her?" Jackson suddenly asked making the officer flinch, shaking his head. "Then, why the fuck are you fucking apologising?" He hissed.

"I am leaving. I will do this on my own and find the proof!" Jackson sneered, anger and sadness evident in his face.

"Are you sure you aren't the one who got Mrs.Park killed?" The police officer asked making Jackson let out a loud laugh.

"Don't make me choke you to death", He growled.

"What makes you so angry, Mr.Wang?"

"You think I will kill my own bestfriend's mom? She is like a bestfriend to me too!" Jackson hissed with a glare.

"Just a bestfriend? Maybe it's because you had a affair with your bestfriend's mother, and Mrs.Park wanted to reveal this to your bestfriend, so you killed her, and now acting like you are the good guy", the police officer said.

It all happened too fast. Jackson had the man struggling underneath him as he punched him continuously. "HOW DARE YOU FUCKING SAY THAT?! HOW CHEAP COULD YOU GO?!" He yelled, never stopping his hard punches.

"YOU FUCKING MORON! I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!" Jackson shouted, putting the man in a choke hold.

The police officer struggled to breath, but he still had a smirk in his face.

That's when a few more police officers arrived, quickly pulling the 'madman' away from the officer.

"We were just talking and he suddenly attacked me. Take him to the prison before he kill me!" The police officer in the floor hissed as the others dragged Jackson away.

🔖

Jackson sat inside the prison cell, a angry glare in his face.

How could the man say such a thing? He was the one spouting nonsense.

"Hey Wang, someone called you", Some officer said, handing him the phone.

Jackson hoped it was Jimin. "H-hello. Jimin, are you both coming here?" He asked with a worried look. Jackson, himself was at this kind of state, and how do you think Jimin is keeping up with the news?

Surely, he wouldn't be coping up. Even Jackson put a fit, feeling utterly stressed and angry. Jimin surely wouldn't be holding himself together. He seeked for revenge on the man who dared to kill his bestfriend.

"Unfortuantely, it isn't your bestfriend or may I say, secret crush speaking", a low deep voice chuckled from the other line.

Jackson's glare returned. "I don't have a crush on Jimin! And I know who you are!" Jackson hissed.

"Sure you do", the man chuckled. "I thought you would know your limits, but well, you don't. So, hindrances like you should be removed", the man said. "Also, keep lying to yourself. Everyone, EVERYONE knows that you have a crush on MY Jimin", He laughed making Jackson let out a angry sigh.

"I am going to kill you when I get out of here! I know you killed Mel!" Jackson growled, ignoring the whole 'crush' part.

"Let's see", he said. "If I tell Jungkook about this, you surely won't be alive, you know. According to him, YOU are the stalker. I know everything. Every fucking thing. How you tried to talk Mrs.Park into making you marry Jimin instead of Jungkook, how you tried to let Jimin know of your romantic signals, how hard you tried to stop the marriage, how yo-"

"FUCKING SHUT UP! I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR JIMIN ANYMORE! I KNOW JIMIN LOVES JUNGKOOK, SO I WILL LET HIM HAVE A HAPPY LIFE!" Jackson shouted into the phone, harshly punching the wall.

"Oh come on. What about the day Jimin came to your home when he fought with Jungkook? At that night, what did you d-"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"Yes you fucking did! You tried to kiss him! You tried to kiss my Jimin!"

"N-no. I just wanted to k-kiss him once. O-once before he completely l-leaves me", Jackson silently cried.

"SURE. But well, your pathetic ass felt too guilty to even kiss him", the man chuckled. "I could tell all of this to my Jimin. And he will never ever talk to you", the man said.

"N-no. He wouldn't do that", Jackson whispered.

"Yeah he would", the man laughed. "Soon. Soon there won't be no Jungkook or Jackson. There will be only me and my Jiminie", the man said with a grin.

"IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS!" Jackson growled.

"Sure. I'll see you, Jackson", he whispered before hanging up.

Jackson groaned in anger, pulling his hair.

He got to do something before the stalker actually do something to Jungkook.

🔖

▪ What do you think happened to Jimin?

▪ So now, who is the stalker?

▪ Feedbacks :))

I'll explain everything in the chapter when the stalker will be revealed 😏 (sorry, not much Jikook in this chapter 😅)

Will my sweethearts stay with me and see who the fucked up stalker is? 😃

Personally, I really love Jackson!! His cute personality, his amazing voice- 😆 I could go on, but the point is, do you want a chapter about the backstory of Jackson and Jimin's relationship? Of course, a bestfriends chapter cause duh this is JIKOOK 😉

Also, I got damn lucky. I was really scared about my books getting deleted because of the maintenance. But thank god, they survived 🤧

Take Care sweethearts 💙

Love you 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 13.3K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
641K 29.7K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
51.5K 2.3K 49
A story of a idol who marry a random guy from the crowd when his bride left in on stage "do you Kim Taehyung take this person as your lawfully husban...
1.5M 36.1K 38
Y/N comes from a Mafia family so she's used to this kind of life. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She's the talk of the school...