▪︎ AHS Imagines ▪︎

By TheHotelCortez

Mainly Evan Peter's characters, but I might do a few other people. This has a few preferences. Mainly imagin... More

♡Authors~note♡
♡Kyle~ After-Party♡
♡Kit~ Strangers♡
♡Jimmy~ Perfection♡
♡James~ 1925♡
♡Rory~ Fame♡
♡Edward~ Artist♡
♡Author's~note Pt. 2♡
♡Xavier~1984♡
♡Kyle~ Bad Dreams♡
♡UPDATE♡
♡Dandy~ Freak Inside♡
♡Kit~ Never Again♡
♡Tristan~ Pure♡
♡Jimmy~ Newbie♡
♡Bobby~ Back Again♡
♡Jimmy~ Newbie Pt. 2♡
♡James~ Devil's Night♡
♡Donovan~ Hotline Bling♡
♡Kyle~Frat Boy♡
♡Rory~ Leave♡
♡Oliver~ I'm sorry♡
♡Edward~ New Home♡
♡Kai~ Campaign♡
♡Kit~Lovely♡
♡Preferences♡
♡Kyle~ After-Death Pt.1♡
♡Kyle~ After-Death Pt. 2♡
♡Kit~ Electroshock♡
♡Jimmy~ Confession♡
♡Donavon~ Is This Home♡
♡James~ Room 64♡
♡Dandy~Freakshow♡
♡Preferences Pt. 2♡
♡Kit~Neighbors♡
♡Jimmy~Not Guilty♡
♡Xavier~Ghost♡
♡Xavier~Ghost Pt. 2♡
♡Kai~Friend?♡
♡Bobby~Don't Leave♡
♡Jimmy~Showstopper♡
♡Jimmy~ Prequel♡
♡Rory~How?♡
♡James~Mystery♡
♡Rory~How? Pt. 2♡
IMPORTANT//REQUESTS
♡Preferences pt. 3♡
♡Xavier × male reader♡
♡Mr. Gallant~Killed♡
♡Brooke~Trainer♡
♡Quick Update~Pls Read♡
♡Michael~Here♡
♡Tate~Ghosts♡
♡Kyle~Sick♡
♡Michael~Outpost 3♡
♡Kai~Cult♡
♡Kit~Not Crazy♡
♡James~Dinner♡
♡Tate~Ghost of You♡
♡Donavon~Lonely♡
♡Preference~How They Hug You♡
♡Tate~Neighbors♡
♡Violet~New Girl♡
♡Kit~Sickness♡
♡Kyle~Dead♡
♡Misty~Newbie♡
♡Kyle~You♡
♡James - Love of My Life♡

♡Kai~Why?♡

3.6K 66 5
By TheHotelCortez

This is the sequel to "Friend?"

Imagine: While watching the news, you see something shocking.
____________________________________________Your POV-
Tense: Present

I sit down, Winter's on the phone talking to me. She's panicked and yelling at me to turn on the TV. I try to tell her to calm down and that I'm moving as fast as I can. I grab the remote and turn on the TV.

"Okay, what channel?" I ask quickly. Winter shouts out the name of the channel and I begin searching. "Oh! Okay! I found it." I hit a button on the remote and throw the remote next to me. The channel loads up and I can see it's a news channel. The bottom says 'Breaking News: College Student Found Brutally Murdered Recently Today." My eyes widen and my eyebrows go up.

"Who's the person that was killed?" I mumble into the phone.

"Alex Winchester." She tells me. "You remember him... right?" I ask.

"How could I forget." I continue to mumble.

"Do you have any idea who did this?" She asks me, bringing her voice to my level. I begin to think. The only thing I can remember or even think about that had to do with Alex was the weird conversation I had with Kai when I was over at Winter's house.

"I think I might have a small guess." I exclaim. "Um... Can I come over?"

"Uh, yeah of course."

"I'll be there in ten." I tell her and quickly hang up. I turn off the TV and rub my eyes, harshly. "Oh God... It couldn't be Kai... Right?" I jump up from my couch and grab my purse. Then I quickly run out the door and to my car.

The entire car ride there, I can't help but think about my conversation with Kai. How strange it was, but he was so calm... and in a way kind.

~Time Skip~

I run up to Kai and Winter's front door. I begin banging on it as hard as I can before Winter answers the door.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"I know this is gonna sound weird, but I-I need to talk to your older brother, Kai." I tell her.

"You're right... that is really weird, but um... He's upstairs in his room." There's a quick pause. "Make sure you knock before you enter." I nod and run up the stairs.

"I'll be back to talk to you soon." I shout as I run up the stairs. I stop in front of Kai's bedroom door and knock lightly.

"Go away Winter!" He shouts. I squint my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Um... No, It's not Winter... It's (Y/N)." I hear footsteps head to the door and then the door swings open.

"Please, come in." He says. I step into Kai's room. "Sit down on the bed." I quickly sit down onto the bed.

"Just tell me Kai, straight up! No lies... Did you do it? Did you kill Alex Winchester?" I ask him, my eyes are open widely and my arms are crossed.

"I did it for you... because that's what friends are for..." He smiles. I take a moment to think.

"Well thank you, but you didn't have to kill him." I mumble.

"He had to pay for how he treated you... He was absolutely terrible. You don't deserve that." I nod.

"Well I'm not disagreeing... He kinda sucked." I hang my head in shame... What do I do?

"I'm sorry if it bothered you... I just really wanted to help you by making him pay for what he did."

"Thank you Kai." I smile.

He was just trying to help me... right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 257 99
evan peters and some taissa farmiga or any ahs character imagine which is going to be any character evan or taissa play *THIS WILL HAVE SMUT IM SORR...
876 2 13
Basically bunch of Two shots, maybe sometimes one shorts or even three shots it depends on if I feel a story needs more chapters. Some stories will h...
23K 228 18
hiii this is a story of kai anderson from american horror story :) i really hope yall enjoy and yeah !!! INCLUDES SMUT FLUFF LEMON MURDER CULT HORROR...
29.3K 658 17
❱ http:˚♡house_of_horror! ˚ˑؘ ⚰️ ·˚ ─────────────── ❝ I've got you ❞ ─────────────── Violet and her darling family moved in to the notorious Murder...