Andante

By Avdk80

What happens when two boys from strict homes meet and feel things they shouldn't? When Eddy meets Brett his... More

Author's note
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIV (see A/N abt Wattpad issue with posting below!)
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
IC
C
CI
CII
CIII
CIV
CV
CVI
CVII
CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXII
CXIII
CXIV
CXV
CXVI
CXVII
CXVIII
CXIX
CXX
CXXI
CXXIII
CXXIV
CXXV
CXXVI
CXXVII
CXXVIII
CXXIX
CXXX
CXXXI
CXXXII
CXXXIII (I guess first paragraph is slightly NSFW? My kid can read it though)
CXXXIV
CXXXV
CXXXVI
CXXXVII
CXXXVIII
CXXXIX
CXL
CXLI
CXLII
CXLIII
CXLIV
CXLV
CXLVI
CXLVII
CXLVIII
CXLIX
CL
CLI
CLII
CLIII (posting despite Wattpad issues, hope you can read this!)
CLIV
CLV
CLVI
CLVII
CLVIII
CLIX
CLX
CLXI
CLXII
CLXIII
CLXIV
CLXV
CLXVI
CLXVII
CLXVIII
CLXIX
CLXX
CLXXI
CLXXII
CLXXIII
CLXXIV
CLXXV
CLXXVI
CLXXVII
CLXXVIII
CLXXIX
CLXXX
CLXXXI
CLXXXII
CLXXXIII
CLXXXIV
CLXXXV
CLXXXVI
CLXXXVII
CLXXXVIII
CLXXXIX
CXC (slightly NSFW (once again my kid can read it though ;-))
CXCI
CXCII
CXCIII
CXCIV
CXCV
CXCVI
CXCVII
CXCVIII
CIC/CC

CXXII

1.4K 72 27
By Avdk80

They lingered over their milk teas, sucking the sweet tapioca balls up through the wide straws only a few at a time, their feet still together underneath the table. 
"We should leave." Brett said, at last, when it was already late enough that they would literally have to run to make dinner on time. 
Eddy nodded morosely. He didn't want to leave; he wanted to stay, sit here with Brett all night, foregoing food if he had to. And then he wanted to take him to his room and snuggle up next to him in his single bed. He didn't mind the bed being narrow; he'd lie as close as possible to his boyfriend anyway.  
He shook his head  resolutely at himself. No use crying over things that can't happen, mate. 
Then he got up abruptly, took his cup to the bin and walked through the door, with Brett right behind him. 

Wow, this was winding up to be quite a sporty day, with all this jogging, hey?
Eddy grinned as they ran, side by side, and Brett slowed down a bit.  
"What's up?"
Eddy grinned some more. "Just that you keep making me run, today. I'll have a six pack in no time flat at this rate." 
They skidded to a stop as they came close to Eddy's door. 
"How did I make you run earlier?"
Eddy shrugged. "I wanted to see you. I rushed. I know it makes no sense."
Brett suddenly smiled a very whistful smile. "It makes perfect sense to me. And by the way, you don't need a six pack, you look plenty great as you are." 
Eddy closed his eyes for a moment, imagining a world where he could simply throw his arms around his boyfriend and hug him tight, maybe kiss him a little on his doorstep. 
They shouldn't have lingered over the tea, maybe they could have found a spot. 
"Tomorrow we should go for a walk in the park with our teas." he said softly. 
Brett nodded, and then he waved. 
"Later." 

And just like that, he was gone, and Eddy sighed deeply to stop the tears that were threatening just below his eyelids. 
Wow. This had been quite an afternoon. 
He sighed one more time and then he walked into the house briskly and made his way straight to the table. His mum was not a fan of tardiness. 

His mum put the plate of szechuan chicken in front him not two minutes later.
"Thanks, mum." he said, and shit, did his voice sound flat. He started eating in silence, letting his sister do the talking as usual. He knew very well that he should talk to his mum, he knew he should be upbeat, like he had been yesterday evening, but he just couldn't, not tonight, because he felt so lonely he could feel it burning a hole in his chest. It didn't matter how many times he told himself this was ridiculous, he was fine, he would see him again tomorrow; it didn't make any difference. Tomorrow seemed like light years away. 
It also wasn't like he didn't catch his mum's looks as she eyed him wonderingly, so he mustered a smile as he swallowed the last bites of his food. 
"Right, I'm going to do more homework, mum." he said, and he moved his chair back quickly and made his way up the stairs, ignoring how heavy his feet felt. 
He sat down at his desk and made a concerted effort to understand the formulas on that piece of paper he'd stared through earlier. 

How would Brett be, now? Was he okay? Did he feel better? 
Eddy just hoped that he wasn't crying again, that he wasn't all alone in his room feeling miserable. His heart swelled with the love he felt for his Bretty, whom he'd been allowed to hold so tenderly this afternoon. He really, really hoped he'd made him feel better. At least good enough to get through these lonely nights. 
He made his homework as quickly as he could and then he brushed his teeth, yelled good night to his mum and set the alarm for super early again. 
His phone was in his hands as he slid under the covers, and he smiled with the anticipation of the first message coming in. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.4K 106
What is Eddy, a shy introvert musician like himself, going to do with his crush for a playboy like Brett? And what is his story behind his attitude...
3.2K 204 24
Eddy is at the brink of insanity, too much work and responsibility really started to take a toll on him. Brett is able to convince him to take a trip...
55.8K 1.7K 22
Twoset Violin's Brett and Eddy Fanfiction. ❀️🎻 Ten years after a trip to the beach, that changed the violinists relationship for ever, Brett and Edd...
12.9K 635 20
an alternate universe where brett and eddy are classmates in music college, who do not know each other a single bit, yet they fall in love with each...