Insomnia [Shota Aizawa x Read...

By Pixelpad

[Y/N] hardly sleeps, has a special, unique quirk, and is a villain. How does she compare to Shota Aizawa, who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Extra (One Shot)
Important
The Sequel

The Rewrite + A/N (Please read)

13.2K 177 45
By Pixelpad

8/9/20 - 7/22/21

The rewrite is complete!

Please do not read this one as I believe that this is horrible :)

<•>

3/17/22
A/N:

So I unpublished this story a while ago. I'm bringing it back now for people who enjoyed it to read again and for those who want to read cringe old stuff.

The reason I unpublished the story in the first place is because I was getting comments about how stupid the "reader" is, and how much stuff doesn't make sense.

I know it was a long time ago and it's dumb to feel like this, but to me, those comments are saying that I'm stupid because it made sense when I was writing it. And I know now that it's stupid and terrible and doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but I still hate reading what I wrote.

Whenever I see a comment on this story in my notifications it's either a normal comment or one making fun of the story or whatever a character is doing, and I hate going to the latter kind comments to see what part they're commenting on, because I'd have to read my own work and feel horrible about it.

I know I can just not read those comments, but the notifications are still going to appear and I just know what they're talking about.

I know a lot of people don't read A/N's, and even summaries, but for those that do, please, please keep those kind of comments to yourself. I'm sorry, but I don't like it, even if it's jokingly and just for fun.

Thank you, and hope you enjoy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 3.2K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...
3.4K 106 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers °| DISCONTINUED |° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...
300K 8.4K 31
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
88.9K 2.2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...