The Prince Of My Heart *Legol...

By Taym99

Raina; Gracious. She was very young when Sauron attacked her city. Her father, Lord Mēhadöta, sacrificed his... More

TRAILER
Reader of the Week
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
End of Book 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chalter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epligue
The End
New Legolas Love Story
Trailer
10 Year Anniversary

Chapter 37

4.4K 109 21
By Taym99

"To the keep! Pull back to he keep!" Aragorn shouted. I saw Haldir fighting two Urak-hai, "Haldir! To the keep!" He nodded.

I went to go help Aragorn but froze at what was happening in front of me. An Urak-hai managed to slice Haldir's arm very badly as he jumped in front of me to take the blow. I screamed and tried protect Haldir but a soldier accidentally shoved me down. I had to watch as another Urak-hai lifted his sword and planted it into Haldir's back. "NOOO!" I shouted and decapicated the monster.

I kneeled before him and slowly lowered him to the ground. He gripped my hand and brought it to his chest. "Rai-aina." I felt tears fa down my face as he started to cough up blood. "Shh. I'm right here Haldir. You always were one to save me." He smiled slightly and gripped my had tighter, "I was to ask for your hand in marriage after this battle. As we stood in victory." I shook my head and let out a single sob, "You cannot leave me Haldir. I've lost too many people from this war. I cannot let you be one of them." "Shh." Haldir said and placed a kiss to my hand, "I finally get to be at peace. Without all the pain and suffering. I want this." I smiled softly at him, "If you want it, Haldir, it is not my place to take it from you. Now rest." He smiled softly as slowly his grip loosened on my hand.

I shared a look with Aragorn as we both pushed a ladder down into the army below. Aragorn and I ran down to the gate and passed Theoden on the way. I stood next to Gimli, Legolas, and Aragorn as the for of us fought to defend the gate. "How long do you need?" I yelled to the King. "As long as you can give me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 476 22
- THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. - The SIX queens were reincarnated to the 21st and they all live together, you get the point. - parrlyn, saragon...
981K 36.4K 124
Samantha Potter lived a normal life. She went to Hogwarts, played Quidditch, and tried to pass History of Magic. But that all changes when she reunit...
136K 4.2K 15
Dwarves. What brutes. What insufferable beings. Legolas despised them all, and having to sit beside them at the great meeting in Rivendell to discuss...
296K 8.1K 28
This story follows Erillin Undomiel, the youngest daughter of Lord Elrond and sister to Lady Arwen. A courageous young elf who longed for more than t...