The Prince Of My Heart *Legol...

By Taym99

Raina; Gracious. She was very young when Sauron attacked her city. Her father, Lord Mēhadöta, sacrificed his... More

TRAILER
Reader of the Week
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
End of Book 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chalter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epligue
The End
New Legolas Love Story
Trailer
10 Year Anniversary

Chapter 32

4.9K 103 0
By Taym99

We walked behind Theoden as he stood outside the gate, "I want every man and strong lad able to bear arms to be ready for battle by nightfall. We will cover the causeway and the gate from above. No army has ever breached the Deeping Wall, or set foot inside the Hornburg!"

"This is no rabble of mindless Orcs. These are Urak-Hai. Their armour is thick and their shields broad." I said. Theoden took a step towards me, "I have thought many wars, Lady Raina. I know how to defend my own keep."

We headed through the gate. "They will break upon this fortress like water on rock. Saruman's hordes will pillage and burn. We've seen it before. Crops can be resown, homes rebuilt. Within these walls, we will outlast them."

Aragorn shook his head, "They do not come to destroy Rohan's crops or villages. They come to destroy its people, down to the last child."

Theoden turned to Aragorn and pulled him closer. "What would you have me do? Look at my men. Their courage hangs by a thread. If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end, as to be with of remembrance." Theoden spoke in a hushed tone. I stepped forward, "Send out riders, my lord. You must call for aid."

Theoden stopped walking away and turned to me, "And who will come? Elves? Dwarves? We are not so lucky in our friends as you. The old alliances are dead." Aragorn spoke up, "Gondor will answer-" "Gondor?!" Theoden growled in anger. "Where was Gondor when the Westfold fell?! Where was Gondor when our enemies closed in around us. Where was Gon- No, my lord Aragorn. We are alone."

He stormed away and I leaned over the Deep's wall and sighed. I looked towards the east and mumbled, "Oh Gandalf, how we need you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 12.2K 53
The Light Elves were those of young deities of nature; and the most beautiful voices and story telling. More beautiful than the Sun, the Light Elves...
137K 3.8K 23
[ COMPLETED✔️ + EDITING ] *** top rankings *** • #9 in taronegerton • #3 in pedropascal • #2 in kingsman Audrey Corbin is Agent Gareth for the Kings...
24.8K 429 60
Nathìniel is an elf raised in Fangorn by ents. She doesn't know her parents and when her home forest become dangerous she decides to leave. Her desti...
450K 18.7K 66
{SET BEFORE THE EVENTS OF 'THOR'} - "Did you know," she said, sitting on the ground and turning to the prince, "that Midgard has an entire language d...