The Prince Of My Heart *Legol...

By Taym99

Raina; Gracious. She was very young when Sauron attacked her city. Her father, Lord Mēhadöta, sacrificed his... More

TRAILER
Reader of the Week
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
End of Book 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chalter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epligue
The End
New Legolas Love Story
Trailer
10 Year Anniversary

Chapter 21

5.9K 157 7
By Taym99

We decided to rest on a mountainside and continue our journey at dawn. I took the saddle off Aola and walked with her down in the grass. "Hello, Legolas." I spoke in elvish. He came and stood by me as we watched Aola grazing not too far away from us with Shadowfax. "You seem distraught Lady Raina. Is there something troubling you?" He asked. I looked down and sighed, "Do you remember when Boromir spoke to me before he passed?" Legolas nodded so I continued, "He mentioned how he knew who my heart belonged to and how I should not wait till the last moment to tell them." Legolas looked at me in confusion. "It is you, Legolas." I whispered in elvish and looked down. He was silent for a few moments, "Raina. I know you fear I do not exchange the same feelings towards you and that my heart belongs to someone else. You are the only one my heart desires, Raina." He spoke the last sentence in elvish and tilted my head up to look at him. He leaned in a planted his lips onto mine in a chaste kiss. He pulled me closer as one hand wrapped around my waist and the other rested lightly on my neck. My hands kept their place on his chest as we continued the loving kiss. I pulled away after a few moments. "I love you, Raina Bellasiel." He whispered softly. "As I love you, Legolas Greenleaf."

*In case you haven't realized it yet, when a sentence is in italics, it is being spoken in elvish. When it is in bold, it means it is important. When it is in bold and italics, it is both.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 21.8K 42
Being Tony Stark's genius daughter and Spider-Man's 'guy in the chair' was never going to be easy but Maria wouldn't give it up for the world. But t...
122K 3.4K 50
Alexandria Desmond was turned into a vampire two years ago during her years at Hogwarts. She is now a Seventh year and only has her best friend Vic t...
31.3K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
30.4K 771 36
Stuck in a life she has little interest in, Caroline finds herself jumping into a unique adventure. Eager to help save her friend Elizabeth, she join...