Iris of an Angels Eyes (a Fai...

Από DKKelly

Life is normal in the guild called Fairy Tail. Until the day a single, tan piece of parchment is tacked to t... Περισσότερα

Iris of an Angels Eye (a Fairy Tail fanfiction)
Prologue: Sorry....
Chapter One: Team Lucy and Juvia
Chapter Two: Meeting Strangers
Chapter Three: Users of Lost magic?!
Chapter Four: Explosions
Chapter Five: The story of Winter Marionette
Chapter Six- Forever ago?
Chapter Seven: Diachi vs. Gajeel
Chapter Eight: Arriving in Catsman...and finding a clue?
Chapter Nine: Rebelion
Chapter Ten: Reunion? Not exactly
Chapter Eleven: An enemy in the night - now two people are gone?
Chapter Twelve: A horrifying thing
Chapter Thirteen: Lucy, poisoned?
Chapter Fourteen: You're a liar and I hate you.
Authors Note
Chapter Sixteen: She's the key. You're just pawns.
Chapter Seventeen: Two accidental humans and a purposeful attack.
Chapter Eighteen: As dark as the name implies.
Chapter Nineteen: I think it's a lie.
Chapter Twenty: A Celestial Eclipse.
Chapter Twenty-one: You're friends can do nothing.
Chapter Twenty-two: A wiped memory can ruin your whole day.
Chapter Twenty-three: A future speeding towards despair.
Chapter Twenty-four: The Celestial Goddess and The Fire Dragon.
Chapter Twenty-five: Sadness and loss
Chapter Twenty-six: You're the one that I need.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Lucy Heartfilia - sacrifice?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Catalia Nervosa...tragedy.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Winter Marionette - courageous goodbyes!
Sorry
Chapter Thirty: Let me protect you this time.
Chapter Thirty-One: Lucy will never leave my mind
Chapter Thirty-Two: Natsu vs. Catalia: Final battle.
Chapter Thirty-Three: Lucy, come on.
Chapter Thirty-Four: A nightmare-or a look into the future?
Epilogue: Boom.
Hey!

Chapter Fifteen: Tears, betrayals and kidnappings.

4.4K 170 41
Από DKKelly

~Levy McGarden~

"Man this sucks." Gajeel said, arms handcuffed behind his back. Lily nodded.

"I didn't think we were doing anything wrong!" Levy called from her spot between them. The three were in the back of a carriage, each handcuffed with magic nullifying handcuffs and Levy was still trying to figure out exactly what they had done wrong.

"Shut up!" One of the guards yelled.

"Rude." Levy muttered.

"Calm it, Shrimp." Gajeel sighed, leaning his head against the carriage wall. "They'll just continue to be rude." He said and Lily nodded, sighing again.

"We didn't do anything wrong though!" She said.

"In their eyes we did." Lily said simply and she looked at him.

"I can't believe this!" She said, stamping her small foot. "You two are really giving up this easy?"

"Honestly," Gajeel said. "I'm feeling completely drained right now."

"As am I." Lily countered and Levy looked at her handcuffed hands on her lap.

"These aren't standard issued handcuffs." She observed quickly.

"Well these men aren't from the Kings army." Lily said, leaning his head against Levy's arm.

"But still," she said, holding her hands up. "These are strange."

"Thanks for the observation, Shrimp. Care to make any others?" Gajeel said sourly and she glared at him.

"Don't be so rude, Gajeel." Lily said softly and Levy looked down at him. He looked so tired and as Levy turned her head towards Gajeel, she realized how fatigued she felt. "This is....really weird...." She murmured and the cart came to an abrupt stop, causing Gajeel to fall off of the bench and Levy to fall over his waist, Lily landing on her back.

"Ow..." She muttered, looking up as the door was opened. The outside was dark and that made Levy's eyes widened-hadn't it been daylight when they were taken? Two men climbed inside the carriage, pulling the three of them apart and dragging them out side. The larger man had ahold of Gajeel as he stumbled out of the carriage, Gajeel obviously ready to pass out. The other man held Levy by the arm and Lily by the back of his pants, carrying the exceed in a none to graceful way. "Where are we?" Levy asked and the man remained silent, dragging her along.

"Shrimp..." Gajeel said weakly from behind. "Just stay quiet. I have a bad feeling about this..." He murmured. Levy swallowed and looked up at their destination.

"Oh my god." She said, stopping in her jog to keep up with the man.

"This is..." Lily started, looking up with wide eyes.

"Shit..." Gajeel said.

A large sign stood above them, the words 'Lost Dream's' posted proudly on its face. The man yanked on Levy's arm and she cried out, falling to the ground.

"Shrimp...!" Gajeel said and Levy looked up. The men around them were laughing evilly as they removed their uniforms, revealing rugged wizards with guild marks on their grimy skin.

"Fools!" A mans voice echoed and the large group split, allowing a man to strut down the middle towards Levy, Gajeel and Lily who had both been thrown to the ground next to her. The man had an arrogant smile on his dark face and long blonde hair hung around his shoulders. He was wearing a button up white shirt with a black tie wrapped around his neck a pair of black, baggy pants and black shoes which thunked against the dirt ground.

Levy could tell they were underground, which was weird-what person built a guild underground?-And she was worried, the handcuffs around her wrists were beginning to burn. They were in trouble. She looked up at the man who waved slightly.

"These people are our guests!" He said, waving his hand. "Remove their restraints!" Three men obliged, rushing forward to undo the handcuffs around their wrists. Levy looked at the man from her sitting spot on the ground, rubbing her small wrist slightly. "That's better." The man said, smiling serenely. "Sorry for that my men can be...what's the word...overzealous." He said, looking down at Levy. She kept a hand on Gajeel's back and Lily stood by her side, ready to grow if need be.

"Who are you." She said stubbornly and the man chuckled.

"Oh how rude of me!" He exclaimed, adjusting his tie before bowing slightly. "I am Edward Pierre." He said.

Edward had black hair almost identical to Gray's style that hung in his eyes, except that a long ponytail hung from the back randomly. His guild mark resided on the back of his left hand, white in color that contrasted deeply against his brown skin.

"You're Fairy Tail mages are you not?" Edward asked and Levy remained silent. His blue eyes traveled to the mark on Gajeel's shoulder. "That's a yes." He said with a smile. Gajeel was practically unconscious on the floor and Levy tightened her hand on his vest.

"Why are we here?" She asked again and Edward sighed, waving his hand in a gesturing motion.

"Because you're friends weren't much fun. The water Mage and the other one." He said and two people stepped forward, a girl with pink hair and another girl with a black cloak obscuring her body and face. "Would you mind Ayame, Saria," he said, turning towards the girls. "Locking these three up? I'm not in the mood to torture them right now." He said, gesturing towards the mages on the floor.

"Kay!" The pink haired girl said, her black crop top barely containing her. The cloaked girl nodded and walked forward, raising a hand up. Levy stiffened as her eyes latched on the swirling tattoo on her hand and she swallowed, climbing to her feet. A man walked forward to drag Gajeel to his feet and the pink haired girl crouched in front of Lily.

"Kitty's aren't nice." She said, pointing her finger at the exceed. He looked up at him and she waggled her finger. "Bam!" She giggled, and a white light hit the exceed in the chest.

"Lily!" Levy gasped, stepping forward. The girl in the cloak grabbed her arms forcefully as Lily cried out in pain, earning a weak but angry growl from Gajeel. The exceeds body shimmered, growing in a bright light and Levy's eyes widened.

In Lily's place a large man sat in white pants, dark skinned, muscular and confused. He looked at his hands and reached up, touching the brown dreadlocks that covered his head then the thick scar over his eye.

"Lily?" Levy asked in a timid voice.

"I'm....human?" The man said in a deep, confused voice. Ayame clapped her hands joyfully, standing.

"He's a handsome human! Almost as cute as the blue kitty!" She giggled.

"Get them out of here." Edward said, dismissively waving his hand. Levy stared at the human version of Lily in awed horror.

Just....what the hell was going on?!

***

~Natsu Dragneel~

"This sucks!" Natsu yelled, shivering as he rubbed his arms. "I'm a fire dragon! I shouldn't be this cold!" He yelled again and Happy walked next to him, Natsu's large vest covering him.

In his human form, Happy stood at about 4'7" and looked like a six year old boy. He was thin, with shaggy blue hair that hung in large blue eyes and had small hands that would occasionally touch his face or hair. Small feet jogged to keep up with Natsu's fast pace.

"Sorry, Nat-zu.." He was saying. They had discovered that, along with his new form, he couldn't fly. Natsu paused and looked at Happy who was breathing heavily. Natsu crouched with his back facing Happy who silently climbed on and wrapped his thin arms around Natsu's neck.

"Man this friggin sucks!" Natsu yelled again.

"Aye..." Happy said in his ear and Natsu noticed he was shivering rather hard. "Are we close Natsu?"

"Ah." Natsu said, holding onto Happy's legs tightly. "I think I see the town gates from here."

"Good..." Happy murmured, his shivering increasing.

"Just hold on, Happy." Natsu said, tightening his grip on his bare legs. "We'll get you back to Catsmon and get you some clothes and get you warmed up." Natsu said. Happy nodded against his back and Natsu looked up.

'Lucy...everyone...sorry we're taking so long. We'll be back soon!' He said to himself.

***

~Yuri Farren~

Yuri sat on the ground outside of Gray's hotel room, opposite of Juvia's. The two had gone inside the rooms and hadn't been seen since and Yuri was worried-she had done something stupid, would it hurt Gray and Juvia? Of course it would...how stupid could she be?

She sighed and lied her head back against the wall. Footsteps approached her and Diachi sat next to her silently, not looking at the small girl as their shoulders brushed.

"You kissed him." He finally said and she brought her knees up to her chest, nodding. "You kissed him." He said again and she nodded, embracing her knees. "Why?" He murmured. Yuri shrugged.

"I don't know Diachi-kun-"

"You knew how Juvia felt about Gray. You knew how I felt about you. But you still did that?" Diachi interrupted.

"How's Lucy-sama?" Yuri tried.

"Don't dodge the question."

Yuri was silent and Diachi snorted, bending one of his legs up and rubbing his forehead. "Typical Yuri." He said harshly and Yuri winced.

"Can we not talk-"

"You want to avoid acknowledging what you did. Lucy's still sick, Gray and Juvia won't come out of their rooms, Natsu and his cat are gone and Gajeel, Levy and the other cat are gone as well." Diachi said.

"You're not even supposed to be out of the hostpital, Diachi-kun."

"I got excused early. Gray's not even in our room."

"I know."

"Why did you do it?" He asked finally and Yuri buried her face in her knees.

"I don't know..." She murmured, tears filling her eyes.

"What does he have that I dont, 20/20 vision? Black hair? Attractive scars?"

"Diachi-kun stop." Yuri whispered.

"We were supposed to be finding our friends, Yuri." He said and Yuri remained silent. "What are we supposed to do now that you did this?" Yuri was silent and Diachi finally stood after a while, cursing under his breath as he stalked down the hallway. Yuri's shoulders shook.

"I don't know..." She whispered.

----------

Weeeeeeeelll......this was choppy.....don't worry I'll be editing this story when it's done so it'll be better cx

Gajeel, Levy and Lily have been captured!

Lily and Happy are humans!

Yuri may have ruined everything!

Lucy is still unconscious!

What else could go wrong?

Oh so many things >:3

Haha read on please? I'll see you next chapter!

Chapter Sixteen: She's the key. You're just pawns.

-Dylan

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

546K 16K 45
As Lucy appears in the guild one day, she seems as normal and happy as everyone knows and loves; the girl Natsu and the others have known for a long...
3.3K 98 33
Lucy Heartfilia was once close to Natsu Dragneel. But once an old friend returns from the "dead", she was treated as if she never existed. Like an ou...
13.8K 353 17
A guild called Death Wish attacks Fairy Tail. Everyone dies accept for a celestial mage. Going two years back in time, she is determined to save ever...
1.4K 73 28
A strange woman comes to Fairy Tail asking for Natsu Dragneel. What will the guild think of her when they realise she is Natsu's long lost sister and...