Andante

By Avdk80

What happens when two boys from strict homes meet and feel things they shouldn't? When Eddy meets Brett his... More

Author's note
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIV (see A/N abt Wattpad issue with posting below!)
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
IC
C
CI
CII
CIII
CIV
CV
CVI
CVII
CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXIII
CXIV
CXV
CXVI
CXVII
CXVIII
CXIX
CXX
CXXI
CXXII
CXXIII
CXXIV
CXXV
CXXVI
CXXVII
CXXVIII
CXXIX
CXXX
CXXXI
CXXXII
CXXXIII (I guess first paragraph is slightly NSFW? My kid can read it though)
CXXXIV
CXXXV
CXXXVI
CXXXVII
CXXXVIII
CXXXIX
CXL
CXLI
CXLII
CXLIII
CXLIV
CXLV
CXLVI
CXLVII
CXLVIII
CXLIX
CL
CLI
CLII
CLIII (posting despite Wattpad issues, hope you can read this!)
CLIV
CLV
CLVI
CLVII
CLVIII
CLIX
CLX
CLXI
CLXII
CLXIII
CLXIV
CLXV
CLXVI
CLXVII
CLXVIII
CLXIX
CLXX
CLXXI
CLXXII
CLXXIII
CLXXIV
CLXXV
CLXXVI
CLXXVII
CLXXVIII
CLXXIX
CLXXX
CLXXXI
CLXXXII
CLXXXIII
CLXXXIV
CLXXXV
CLXXXVI
CLXXXVII
CLXXXVIII
CLXXXIX
CXC (slightly NSFW (once again my kid can read it though ;-))
CXCI
CXCII
CXCIII
CXCIV
CXCV
CXCVI
CXCVII
CXCVIII
CIC/CC

CXII

1.5K 76 10
By Avdk80

The afterparty was in full swing around him and kids were dancing everywhere, but Eddy was quiet. He had been so incredibly happy as he had stood on the stage after their final chord, knowing that they had all done well. Seeing how excited the crowd were for these young players. 
And then he had been even happier, really, standing in the same spot for the very last time during the final applause, staring into the see of faces in front of him. The audience were on their feet by that point, some were whooping or whistling, everyone around him was smiling happily, and it had been all sorts of awesome. 

He had lingered, after, taking much longer than strictly necessary to get his stuff together, because he really just didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay, because he knew what leaving this stage meant: it was over. 
So he had been one of the last to leave, Brett waiting for him in the hall he knew, as he stood on the empty stage and looked around him at the now-empty auditorium where he had made so many fantastic memories. And he had sighed deeply as he walked slowly down the narrow steps down to the auditorium floor, his violin case in his one hand and his sheet music in the other. 
Because this was it, this was really it; it would be back to normal life tomorrow. 

Now, Eddy wasn't much of a party person anyway, unlike Brett, who seemed to love these things. So he stood quietly in a corner, leaning against a wall, and watched fondly as Brett and Todd danced raucously with a few girls from the viola section. Brett pretended to walz with one of them, and Eddy grinned. Then suddenly their eyes met and he winked at his boyfriend, egging him on. 
Come on Brett, do some more walzing.
But Brett didn't, in fact, he gestured for Eddy to come join them. 
And look. Honestly, he really didn't need to dance, right now. But he sure wasn't about to turn Brett down, was he?  So he smiled and got out of his corner, walking over to the group somewhat reluctantly. 
"Hey!" he yelled in Brett's ear. 
"Hey. You okay?" Brett asked him, just as loudly.
"Yeah bro. Fine!" 
He started jiggling his hips from side to side, and the girls from the viola section started dancing with him as well, now. 
Oh well. He might as well try and enjoy himself, no? The party would only last until like eleven anyway. Some of these kids were only twelve. 

So when the party did end and they all filed out of the hall in blobs of students Eddy felt a little bit better. Brett was by his side as they walked through the grand entry hall, and Eddy looked around him one last time. 
Would he ever come back here? Would he ever see any of these people again? 
God, he hoped he would. The melancholy gripped him strongly again, walking out of that building that was now so familiar to him and onto the concrete steps to wait for Scruffy Suit to pick them up. 
"I'm sad, too." Brett whispered to him, suddenly, and Eddy turned to him in surprise. "I wish it wouldn't end, and we could continue to spend every night together, and spend every day making music with good friends."
And there he had it, that was it in a nutshell, and Eddy had to fight the urge to throw his arms around his boyfriend again. 
He didn't, of course. He just nodded soberly. 
"Yep." 

He blinked into the darkness of the night and sighed, when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. 
"Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks, and see you soon."
Mr. Davids' face was as sympathetic as ever, calm, pleasant, his smile inviting, as he addressed the quartet in front of him. 
"You all did great, this week, and I hope you can take these experiences forward with you into your careers."
"We absolutely will." Todd said, stepping forward to shake Mr. Davids' hand. "Thanks so much for the invite. It's been real."
Mr. Davids grinned. "'real', huh? Well, cool. It's been real."
They were all grinning as the taxi pulled up and Scruffy Suit stepped out to open the boot of the car. 
"Safe travels, kids!" Mr. Davids said, and then he turned around and walked away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 101 21
Brett shouldn't dream of his best friend every night, and shouldn't feel the effects of said dreams on himself once woke up, especially since Eddy ha...
36.1K 1.2K 24
Eddy, that hyper-active, caring and reliable boy met a kid, an emotionless kid or so he thought.
71.5K 5.5K 183
The year is 2013 and Eddy is a busy boy. A very busy boy. He's won a contest, you see, a prestigious one that's allowing him to play his beloved Sibe...
9.7K 498 18
🎹❤️🎻 Brett is a quiet, antisocial 17 year old student who discovers a talent for music. However, at times, his life makes him hard to dream. Until...