The Prince Of My Heart *Legol...

By Taym99

Raina; Gracious. She was very young when Sauron attacked her city. Her father, Lord Mēhadöta, sacrificed his... More

TRAILER
Reader of the Week
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
End of Book 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chalter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epligue
The End
New Legolas Love Story
Trailer
10 Year Anniversary

Chapter 8

7.2K 174 11
By Taym99

I walked over to the dead cave troll and yanked my blade from its stomach. Legolas soon joined me as we started collecting our arrows from the orc corpses. More rumbling was heard from outside as Gandalf looked around in panic, "To the bridge of Khazad-dûm!" We all quickly sprinted through the pillars in hopes to escape the darkness that surrounded us. I noticed pippin having trouble keeping up so I grabbed his hand and pulled him so he was up to speed with me. Orcs started coming out from cracks and running after us. Pretty soon we were surrounded. A loud growl suddenly echoed around us as an orange light appeared from where we came. The orcs screeched and ran away. Gimli started chuckling but I knew what was coming. A Balrog. Another growl sounded and Boromir spoke up, "What is this new devilry?" "A Balrog." Gandalf said. i explained, "A demon of the ancient world. This foe is beyond any of you." "Run!" Gandalf shouted and we took off once more. I ran down the steps and quickly pulled Boromir back as he was about to fall off the where he steps had broken off. We went down another way. There was a gap in the stairs which Legolas and I Jumped over easily. Gandalf went next. An arrow suddenly was shot and landed with beside me. Legolas shot down the archer and turned to Boromir, merry, and pippin, who were all about to jump. Sam got tossed over and I caught him with ease. Aragorn went to grab Gimli but he protested, "Nobldy tosses a dwarf." Gimli jumped but Legolas had to grab his beard and pull him forward. I shot down two archers and turned back to Aragorn and Frodo. They were about to jump when part of the stairs behind them collapsed so they were balancing on their own. Hey leaned forward so they crashed into us. I caught Frodo and we quickly continued our way to the bridge. "Over he bridge! Fly!" We ran across the bridge quickly and turned back to see Gandalf had stopped in the middle of the bridge. "You cannot pass!" He yelled at the Balrog. "Gandalf!" Frodo shouted. We watched the Balrog break the bridge and fall into the darkness. Gandalf turned to us and smiled. I screamed when the Balrog's whip wrapped around Gandalf's ankle and pulled him down. He held on by his arms, "Fly you fools."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.4K 50
Alexandria Desmond was turned into a vampire two years ago during her years at Hogwarts. She is now a Seventh year and only has her best friend Vic t...
450K 18.7K 66
{SET BEFORE THE EVENTS OF 'THOR'} - "Did you know," she said, sitting on the ground and turning to the prince, "that Midgard has an entire language d...
199K 4.4K 42
Beacon Hills is a strange town, according to Madison Argent. Learning that werewolves exist, that her family hunts them, and becoming one herself mak...
286K 6.7K 35
'Why am I here?' A questioned asked by many. A young elf named Felicia daughter of Lord Elrond decides that she wants to do something with her life...