It Will End In A Kiss

By ginaddict

Blu never liked his bestfriend, AnneMarie, having a crush on Mr.Popular of their school, Robin Akage. Robin i... More

Rooftop
Accidents
Orphan Blu
Guardianship
Penthouse
Housemates
A Well Lit Room
Rude and Nosy
Back to School
Technically, Not Alone
The Butler
Stars and Pillows
Experiment
Believable Lies
Off The Loop
Guilty and Nice
Good Deeds and Gifts
The Ball
Mouth to Mouth
Stubbornness and Pride
Good Weekend and Fucked Up Monday
Clear Things Up
Vent
Unruly Teenagers
Invites
Unmentionables
This Day...
A Party
Not My Scene
Punches
Drunk on Power
Eventful
Awkward
Back At Home
Shocks
Conversation
First Date?
Late Night
Surprise Visit
Trouble
Problems
Sins
Tangled
Kisses
Price
Changes
Pleasant
Smooth and Calm
Status
Reunion Dinner
Desert
Batman and Spiderman
Visitor
Stayover
Meet Up
Fantasy Over
Family Vacation
Sunrise
Into the Sea
Feelings
Shower Stall
Evening Plans
Feels Right
Exploration
Practice
Morning Swim
Back to School
A Great Day
Reward
New and Sweet
Madam Misaki
Lesson Learned
PartyTime
Conversations
Blackmail
A Complicated Matter
The Loneliest Feeling
A Good Punch
A Loud Bang
Trauma
Calling The Shots
Bluebells and Boo
Meatloaf Day
Weapons
Choices
Selfish
Deserve
Stage
Disturbance
Punishment
Unconditional
Distance in Between
Little Things
PinkJay
Problems and Solutions
Ridiculous
Chairman Akage
Fruit and Trees
Date Plan
Birds, Sandwiches and a Kiss
BlueJay and Robin
The Boyfriend and The Bestfriend
The Best Part
Mascots
Unmatching
Redo
Great Talk
Here Comes Trouble
Unfortunate Encounter
You and Me
Unpredictable
A Fucking Hurricane
Revelations
Undeserving
Tokyo
Connections
This Kind of Insanity
Bullshits
In The End
Fuck
If I Could Have A Little Of Your Time Please
Wake
The Official Akage
How To Be an Akage
About Life
Will Reading
Kidnappers
Innocent Victims
A Night of Nightmares
Problematic Heirs
Trusting
Agitated
Another Well Lit Room
BreakEven
Mental Issues
Cured?
Problems
Goodnight, Blu
Falling In More
Informations
Closed Chapter
Huge
Blunders
Changed
Goodluck Kiss
Rules
Transaction
Itinerary
A New Kind of Christmas
Good Boys Lie Too
After the Holiday
Soup
Related
Box
The Video
Suspects
A Dawning Fight
Resolve
Reinvestigation
Foraging
Fathers and Sons
Rebellious
It Will End With A Kiss
Thank You Note

Game

379 37 2
By ginaddict

(GILBERT)

"Ojiisan was here? In the penthouse?" Master Robin looked pleasantly surprised when he learned that Chairman Akage came here. "You met him?" He asked Blu excitedly.

"Yes," there was hesitation on Blu's nod.

Master Robin's smile widened. "Isn't he cool? My grandfather?" His eyes sparkled while thinking of Chairman Akage.

Blu glanced at me. "Oh...he seems cool. In a lord of the mafia way. He has people guarding him. I wonder if he is an exhibit in the museum that he needs guarding..."

"He could be. He is that old," Zane muttered darkly while drinking his after dinner coffee with the desert crepe Blu and I made.

Master Robin frowned at his uncle. "You and Ojiisan fought again? Why is it that everytime you and Ojiisan will be in the same room...you have to fight?"

"It's not my fault," Zane frowned back at his nephew. "He came here without a warning. He literally barged in here with Gilbert and Blu alone in our home..."

"Ah...you are pissed because Ojiisan stomped on your territory?" Master Robin chuckled. "When will you learn, Uncle? For Ojiisan, everywhere is his territory. He is Akihiko Akage, he owns everything."

"Not everything," Zane narrowed his eyes. "This is the reason why I don't like your grandfather influencing you. You are already full of it. If you grow up in his care, you will be just like your father. With a superior sense of entitlement."

Master Robin blinked. "What are you talking about? I learned my sense of entitlement from you. You are the one who taught me that being an Akage means I am steps ahead of everyone and my needs should be catered for all the time,"

Oh my...I sighed loudly at that. Three sets of eyes turned towards me. I just cut the crepe on my plate in bite sized portion even though I am barely eating it.

"You are being unusually quiet," Zane said to me. "Does my father's visit immensely rattled you?"

"No," I shook my head. I looked up from my plate to meet Zane's eyes. "I feel entirely different than being rattled." I let him see the annoyance brewing inside me.

This is his fault. He kept on poking that bear cage nest and now, the bear is out and descended upon us. I am pissed, not rattled.

"Ojiisan has expressed his disapproval of you two again?" Master Robin is not done.

"Ah, that's it." Blu nodded like it all makes sense to him now. "He is like that because he doesn't like Mr.Akage and Mr.Gilbert's relationship."

"Why? Did he said something rude to Gilbert?" Master Robin turned to Blu.

Blu glanced at me. Then he winced in apology. "The first thing Chairman Akage did was sit down and ask Mr.Gilbert to...be in front of him..." Blu tried for a diplomatic term.

"He made Gilbert kneel again?" But Master Robin was no one's fool. "Ojiisan is really dramatic. Why does he keep on treating Gilbert like Gilbert has a sin he has to pay for in front of him?"

Because I do have a sin I have to pay for. You have that trauma because of me, Master Robin.

"Is that why you two fought?" Master Robin asked Zane. "I understand. Ojiisan could be too much sometimes..."

He has no idea. Master Robin has no idea what his grandfather could do. Blu is sitting here without his parents because of Chairman Akage. It doesn't matter if Chairman Akage was the one who ordered to get Blu's parents killed or not. I know he permitted it to happen.

"He wants to see you," I woke up from my musing with Zane telling Master Robin those words. "He wants to have dinner with you tomorrow at the hotel where he is staying."

"Just me? What about you, Uncle?"

"No," Zane shook his head. "I don't want to eat with him and your Ojiisan knows that, that's why he didn't extended the invitation to me."

Master Robin sighed. "This is the reason why the old man wants to control you. You don't defer to him or do anything to please him. You just disobey him all the time..."

"Much like you to me. Are you my karma?" Zane said. Blu choked when he heard that. The boy reached for his water and I had to caress his back as uncle and nephew eyed each other.

"I thought we already established that Blu is the troublemaker here, not me." Master Robin said while gesturing at Blu.

"You both are," Zane eyed Blu who just got his composure back. "Blu will accompany you to that dinner with your Ojiisan tomorrow."

Blu's fork fell from his hand and made a clanking sound when it hit his plate. Blu blinked rapidly. "Who will accompany who in what?"

Zane sighed. He waved his hand in the air to gesture at the boys. "You two have dinner with that fossil..."

"Uncle!"

"Master Zane," I...his term really.

"What? I said it. He is a fossil. He is old already but he keeps on clinging to everyone around him to cater to his capriciousness. My father is an old tyrant...except he is also lazy to dominate the world. So he dominates his business and family like the tyrant that he is."

"He obviously failed in you," Master Robin said in a matter of fact tone.

"I have a rebellious tinge in my blood," Zane retorted back in the same bland tone.

Master Robin let out a short laugh. "Then I have that in my blood too. We are both Akages after all..."

A sad look passed on Zane's eyes before he nodded. His arm reached far to ruffle Master Robin's hair. "Have that dinner with your Ojiisan tomorrow. Take Blu. Just eat with him and then come back here in the penthouse. Don't sleep on that hotel, do you understand?"

"Okay," Master Robin nodded.

We finished dinner and I cleaned up the dining and kitchen area. The boys are off their punishment clock so they can get close for the rest of the evening. No need to look after them. So I focused my head on Zane, who locked himself on his home office, doesn't want to be disturbed. Even by me...

And because of that, my guess that there is a problem got solidified. Zane won't lock himself on his home office if everything is well. I wonder who he is contacting there that he doesn't want me to know.

Well, he can't escape me. We sleep in one room together. Unless he planned to sleep on his home office and leave early for work tomorrow, before I even woke up, I will have my time to confront Zane and ask him what the problem is now.

Truly, problems just won't leave this household.

.........................

(ROBIN)

"How was school?" Blu asked while he sat cross legged on the middle of his bed. We will sleep in his bedroom tonight. We slept yesterday on my room...so yeah...fair is fair. "Did something exciting happen while I was not there?"

"What, aside from everyone thinking it's unfair that I was left unscathed by what happened last Friday? Nothing much..." I grumbled.

Blu winced. "That happened eh..."

"Yeah. And the people voicing their disappointment the loudest are my..." I stopped when I realized something. "Are my own teammates." I narrowed my eyes on Blu. "Did you have something to do with that?" I asked with suspicion.

Blu's eyes widened a bit before he scrambled to climb off the bed and stand in front of me. He gave me a smile. "Did you like the crepe we made for desert? I requested that and helped Mr.Gilbert because I know you love crepes and..."

"Shhhh...stop talking." I put a forefinger against his lips to get Blu to stop rambling. Blu clamped his lips as guilt was expressed clearly on his face. "How did you do it?"

Blu sighed defeatedly. "By reminding Tim and Gabe that one of them punched me while the other one was supposed to have kept an eye on his team so one of them won't punch anyone..."

"You blackmailed them. You..." I cannot believe him.

"Blackmail! No!" Blu blanched and shook his head frantically. "I would never do that after what happened with AnneMarie. I just reminded them that they owe me a little. Just a little." Blu showed a little gap using his fingers. "And I also promised them that we will not play on the stadium pool again."

I groaned. "Why would you promise that?"

Blu fidgeted. "Gabe seems stressed about it, so I promised that we won't do it again. And it worked because he helped me..."

"By coming after me..."

Blu grimaced. "I told you, be the villain this time to save me and AnneMarie. Sorry," my boyfriendd sidled closer to hug me carefully and laid his head against my collarbone. "I promise to be nicer to you." Blu leaned out to smile at me. "What do you want? I could help you with your assignment. Do you want your car clean out...I can hand wash it. I..."

I seized him on a tight hug and sealed my lips against his. Blu moaned and kissed me back. I took two steps forward and pushed us together to fall on the bed. Blu whimpered in shock when he landed on his back while I fell on top of him.

I stared down into his eyes. Blu's cheeks turned suspiciously pinkish. "I'm sorry...are you really angry?" He mumbled, looking contrite.

I shook my head and bump my nose against his. "If you will be manipulative, never feel guilty. That's not the Akage way. You are right to collect what is owe to you. That is our family motto..."

"The Akages always pay their dues. And they collect what is owe to them." Blu nodded. "Yes, I remember that stupid motto."

"It is not stupid. Is it fair. A banker always has to be fair or he will lose his credibility and the bank will lose money. That'll be a disaster."

Blu touched my cheek, "You sound like a real banker,"

"That's because I grew up with them," I moved to lay beside him. Blu moved sideways to face me. He propped his head up by bracing his elbow on the bed and putting his head on his fisted hand. ""Was it really awful in school today?"

"No. Not really. I just...I miss you, I guess." I turned my head a bit to smile at him. "I miss driving with you in the passenger's seat."

Blu's cheeks turned pinkish again. "Oh well, driving alone could be boring..." He grumbled before laying on his back again.

I laughed. "Yeah, that's it. I must be just bored." I lied with him. We both know that I have been driving alone before he started coming to school with me. But now that I have to do it again, after months of going to and from school with Blu, it's not just the same.

"Chairman Akage doesn't like Mr.Gilbert for Mr.Akage, am I right?" Blu spoke after a moment of silence between us.

"Ojiisan has an old view of the world. He knows different kind of relationships exist and he mostly doesn't care about gay people but he's in a battle of control with Uncle Zane. They will nitpick everything about each other." I sighed as I remember the strange pull and push relationship of my uncle and grandfather.

Blu sighed with me. "Then he'll probably won't like me for you," he said.

"Who cares if he won't like you for me?" I snorted. "We'll just have to outlive him..."

"Robin!" Blu sat up and gave me a scandalized look. "What?" I blinked at him. "Did I lie? If Ojiisan is dead, do you think he will still have a say on my life?"

"I thought you love your grandfather,"

"I love him," I nodded. "He is the best Ojiisan a boy could ask."

"Then why are talking about his death like this?" Blu scowled at me.

I sighed as I sat up as well. "I love him...but I am not delusional to think he will live forever. And I won't let Ojiisan have much say in my life. He showers me with love and gifts, in return, I respect his standing in our family. I listen to his opinions but that doesn't mean I will follow his every words. We indulge each other that way."

"How is that different from your relationship to your Uncle?" Blu asked.

"Uncle is different because I owe everything to him. He is raising me. He protects me. I do my best to make my Uncle proud, not so much my Ojiisan. How to say this, I don't really care if Ojiisan is disappointment at me and my decisions in life. I care if I disappoint my Uncle Zane. Do you understand?"

Blu gave me a nod. "Yeah, I think I get it. You want to earn Mr.Akage's respect and trust. Not so much your Ojiisan's."

"Right," I nodded. I snaked an arm on Blu's waist to pull him a bit more closer to me. Our sides touched. "Ojiisan can protest my feelings for you but that doesn't mean his objections will have weights or merits on me. Uncle is the one I strive to please. And since Uncle likes you, I think we won't have any problem..." I slowly lean my face closer to Blu's.

"We won't?" Blu asked before our lips could touch. "We won't. Don't worry. I got you," I told Blu before I kiss his lips again.

..........................

(ZANE AKAGE)

"We have a problem, right?" Gilbert asked as soon as I sat on the foot of our bed. My lover is already on his side, sitting with his back on the bed's headboard. There is a magazine on gardening in his lap and an empty glass of brandy on the sidetable. I couldn't fault Gilbert from having a nightcap though. I almost finished the glassful of whisky while I was in my home office.

I winced at him. "I was actually hoping you'll be asleep by now,"

"Yes. I could surmise as much when you took your sweet time in your home office," Gilbert chuckled. I smiled when I saw he is not irritated anymore. I know Gilbert was annoyed that my father barged into our home this afternoon. "But I am still awake so talk to me..."

I nodded. "Otosan finally put his blood and Daimo's blood in a paternity test. Misaki learned the truth and pushed Otosan to finally do the paternity test."

"Oh," Gilbert grimaced. "That's not part of your plans."

"Yes. I would have want it if Otosan never confirmed that Daimo is not an Akage." I rubbed my chin. "Now we have a problem."

"Master Robin," Gilbert's eyes grew concerned. "What will happen to him?"

"Nothing for now. He will remain with us. Don't worry," I reassured Gilbert. "I will never let anyone take him from us..."

"Madam Misaki will be a problem. And if she marries Chairman Akage..."

"I know, Gilbert. I know. But Robin will be eighteen soon and..."

"And that's more reason for you to talk to him. Zane..." Gilbert put aside the magazine on his lap to crawl closer to me. "Zane, once he turned eighteen and he learned about every secrets we held out from him...he could leave us. He could walk away with his own two feet."

"I'm not gonna let that happen, Gilbert." Zane let out a tired breath. I studied his face. "Do you regret it now?" My lover asked. "You knew about Master Daimo's true identity since he started college almost two decades ago. If you were the one who pushed your father to check their DNA's..."

"DNA testing was not yet popular at that time. And besides, Otosan will not have it. He favors Daimo badly during that time. I remember it, Robin was just newlyborn and Otosan was promising the moon and stars to Daimo's young family. I just refused his efforts to get me married. Coming out to him that I am gay. Otosan was disappointed at me and he won't hear any criticism on his favored son. We grew apart since then..."

Our family is highly dysfuntional. Otosan, Daimo and I are all struggling and warring to take total control of Akage Group. Well, in my case...I just want Akage Banks. And Robin.

I felt Gilbert's arms hugging one of mine. Then his lips graced my shoulder as he leaned his head on it. "Don't trust any of them," he told me. "Stick to your plans and just protect us. Don't think about anyone else but us. You, me and the boys."

I nodded. "Things are still favorable to us...but the situations just got a little trickier. I want you to keep our important documents well and always make sure they are ready to be grabbed at any moment. If this all went southward, the important things you will need to do are take our documents, get the boys where they are and run somewhere safe."

"What about you?" Gilbert's glowed with concern for me. I smiled at him. "I'll follow you all soon. Trust me." I held his cheek as I press a kiss on his forehead. Gilbert then snuggled closer to me.

I still have some cards I can play to keep tilt everything in my favor. But Gilbert is right, I should never trust any of the other players on this game. Otosan, Daimo and Misaki. They all have their own agendas, I should stick to mine.

We have to win this. For all our sakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 12.8K 26
|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly told himself. Ashton was the only gay kid...
8.9K 291 18
Akashi Seijuro. That was his name. Akashi Seijuro. As Kuroko repeated the name that seemed to have haunted him for days, all he could've thought was...
33.7K 851 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
37.2K 1K 31
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...