Weapons

(BLU)

Watching Aladdin again, this time with AnneMarie and her parents, wasn't so bad. I get to see the whole movie this time without a cute guy pestering me about being boyfriends and asking me to think of pet names we can use for each other.

But yes, watching the movie with Robin was still a lot more fun than not with him.

Anyways, that feeling of me being all normal with AnneMarie's family still felt wrong. I once again remembered my parents and for a moment thought that after this sleepover, I will get to go home to them.

But with a mission on hand, I get to swat away those cobwebs of memories and smile while focusing myself to engage with Tito Dennis and Tita Patty.

Soon enough, we got back from the cinema and started getting ready for bed. Tito Dennis and I assembled the inflatable mattress that I will use. I put on the cover and AnneMarie let me borrow some of her pillows. We just change the pillowcases and we are good to go.

"Don't forget your blanket," AnneMarie handed me a folded blanket. "I know how you get cold during the night,"

"Yes," I inwardly winced. I never complaint of cold when I am sleeping with Robin. Maybe because we always ended up latched to each other even when we are both separately dreaming.

AnneMarie hopped on her bed and sat crosslegged on it. "I'm really glad that you we get to do this again. We didn't manage to do this during the vacation period."

"We both got busy traveling," I said. If I travelled to a remote and private island with my new family, AnneMarie went to Japan with her parents. "But we are here now,"

"Yes," AnneMarie held out a hand and I easily took it. "So, lets talk. What should we talk about?"

"How about Robin?" I opened it up. "How serious is this thing you have with him?"

"I don't know," AnneMarie sighed dramatically. "I still cannot believe it to be honest. Is he really into me or is he just being nice? We kissed and all but I don't really want to get my hopes up. This is bringing my pessimistic side to the surface."

"I see..."

"What about you? You live with Robin, what do you think about us? Do you notice anything on him since their celebration party in the club where we..." AnneMarie stopped, seeming embarassed. I wondered since when she became such a great actress.

And suddenly I feel sad for us. We have been bestfriends for seven years now, yet here we are...blatantly lying through our teeth to each other. We used to tell each other everything...

Well...almost everything. I never knew that AnneMarie harbored a stronger feeling for me than fondness because of our friendship. Now that I know, I wonder what other things she is not telling me.

"Robin is...Robin." I said. "He could tell things about himself to others but at times, he is really not that social. He might hold court here in St.Anne but in truth, he does being a loner pretty well."

"You two keep to your individual lives there in the penthouse," AnneMarie smiled.

"We are a family there. A bit unconventional, true, but still a family. Mr.Akage and Mr.Gilbert are both kind and patient to us. Robin and I, we try to get along everyday to keep the peace in our house." I said.

"Still, you must miss Tito Luis and Tita Din." AnneMarie said.

I nodded. "I miss them today. We used to watch movies during the weekend too, remember?"

"I do!" AnneMarie exclaimed excitedly. "Sometimes we will join you and our families will eat together after the movie. We were so happy then, Blu." She sighed afterwards.