Disturbance

(ROBIN)

I got off that stage to go after Blu as my boyfriend, who just did something amazing for me, run fast towards the direction of their classroom. I felt other people followed us as well. When we got to Blu's classroom, we stopped at the scene we found there.

Chairs were in disarray as Gabe stood in the middle of the room with his right arm raised straight upward as he holds something in his right hand. AnneMarie is in front of Gabe, shouting in anger and jumping as she tries to reach for Gabe's arm.

"Give it to me!" There is insistence on AnneMarie's tone while trying to reach for Gabe's hand or whatever it is he is holding.

But Gabe is a good one foot taller over even over than AnneMarie. Plus our team's captain's long arms are no joke as well. They sliced through the water in strong rhythym almost everyday in practice. Those arms might as well be steel. AnneMarie won't break Gabe in anyway.

"I said give it to me! You have no rights to take it! It's mine!" AnneMarie shouted at Gabe. And when she failed to reach for our captain's hand, she started punching his chest. I saw some familiar friends of Blu and AnneMarie looking worried at their friend. "AnneMarie, please stop." A girl pleaded to her friend. I think Shiela is her name.

"AnneMarie!" Blu called for his bestfriend. AnneMarie stopped hitting Gabe's chest and sharply turned around to face Blu. Her eyes found me as well. Her eyes sharpened automatically. Blu took a step towards his bestfriend. "AnneMarie..."

"Don't come close!" AnneMarie glared at Blu. "You did it, didn't you. You really did it. You showed his off to everyone," her eyes glanced at me with contempt in them. "You chose him over me,"

"No," Blu shook his head. "AnneMarie..."Blu stopped when he noticed that a lot of other students has gathered outside their classroom to look into the spectacle going on inside.

Blu gave me a desperate look. Silently asking for help. I nodded to him. "Out! EVERYBODY OUT!" I shouted as I started moving people inside the classroom get them outside the door. The two girls who are AnneMarie's friends and my teammates saw my intent and they too pushed their classmates out. Some protested but we are not hearing whining. We have to clear the classroom to give AnneMarie and Blu a chance to talk. Or at least try to salvage AnneMarie's reputation.

She is making a scene. Acting almost hysterically. It serves no one for others to see her losing it.

Shiela, I'm pretty sure it's Shiela, closed the door and started closing the windows and pulling the curtains to seal the room. I saw Kenneth and Sander standing by the door to pretend anyone who will attempt to come in before Shiela closed it firmly.

That left just a couple of us in the room. Gabe, Blu, AnneMarie, me, Shiela, the other girl and Tim inside it.

Blu tried for peace again. "AnneMarie, please lets talk."

"Did you sic them on me?" AnneMarie's glares found me. "Did you ask your own team's captain to keep his eyes on me? How much did you pay him to do this? More than what you paid Roy and Kenneth to spread those photos of us kissing in the club, I bet. I made Roy confessed, you know. He looked scared and guilty enough that I totally busted him. It's not hard to put two and two together. Wow," AnneMarie whistled. "There is really no limit for Robin Akage's power in St.Anne. Your money could do everything. Even buy principles,"

"You paid Kenneth to do things for you?" Gabe frowned at me.

"Why? You want me to pay you too? Name your price, Gabe. I'll pay for it." I said.

"Say a new swimming pool. We need one," Tim suggested on the sideline.

Gabe smirked. "He said it. A new pool,"