Informations

(BLU)

I feel nervous. As I sat on the visitor's chair while flurry of activities happen around the police station, I cannot help the fast beating of my heart inside my ribcage.

Ever since I learned about my parents part on Robin's kidnapping...questions has settled in my head. They won't go away unless they were answered. I did my best to be patient, though. I trusted Mr.Gilbert and that trust paid off. Mr.Gilbert made true of his promise to help me get answers about what truly happened nine years ago and also about the accident that killed my parents.

We are now waiting for the two officers in charge of investigating the vehicular accident that killed my parents. According to the information I had during my parents' wake, the accident happened around 3 in the afternoon. Almost coinciding with that time AnneMarie and I were on the rooftop and confessing her feeling to Robin.

Wow...imagine that, so much had happen since that time.

Anyways, my parents and three others were minding their lives inside a cafe when out of nowhere, a ten wheeler truck crashed on the establishment, killing five instantly while seven others were seriously injured.

According to Robin's father...the Akages might have a hand in my parents' death. That it was no mere accident. That Mr.Akage himself, my adoptive parent, could be the one who contracted that hit on my parents. If those accusations were true, I think Mr.Akage is not right on his head. He is insane to kill my parents and then take me under his custody. He is a total psycho if those were true.

"It'll be alright," Mr.Gilbert patting my hand pulled me out of my deep musing. I nodded gratefully to him.

"Mr.Akage?"

I looked around when someone said that name. "That'll be me," Mr.Gilbert raised his hand and I felt a jolt of electricity ran through my body. Oh right, I almost forgot. Mr.Akage and Mr.Gilbert are now married so that makes Mr.Gilbert...Mr.Akage as well. It looks to me like Mr.Gilbert also took that powerful name and is using it as well.

"Hello, Sir." Two men in blue collared tshirt and casual jeans arrived and stood behind the table. One of them held his hand out to Mr.Gilbert. Mr.Gilbert stood up and I quickly followed suit. "I am Police Inspector Morales," said the police officer who looks older and smaller than his companion. "And this is SPO4 Tolentino. We are the ones in charge of investigating the February vehicular case in Cafe Manila."

"Thats the name of the cafe were the accident happened. Am I right?" Mr.Gilbert shook hands with the two officers. "I am Gilbert Akage, and this Blu. BlueJay Tañada." He gestured at me.

"Hello, Sirs." I greeted the officers politely.

"Bluejay Tañada. I remember you. You are the son of Mr. and Mrs.Tañada." SPO4 Tolentino gave me a kind smile. I nodded to him. "Thank you for investigating the accidents involving my parents, Sirs. If you would answer some of my questions, I will appreciate it."

"We will try our best. Sit down and lets begin. We will explain the informations we got that we could impart to you and then we will try to answer your questions." Inspector Morales gestured for us to go back to sitting on the visitor's chairs, which what Mr.Gilbert and I did.

"First of all, we once again want to say our condolences to you, Blu." Inspector Morales gave me a kind look. "For the lost of your parents. We also want to apologize for the long time it took for us to complete the investigation on what happened in that accident." The officer added.

"Is it truly an accident? What happened?" I asked carefully. Inspector Morales and SPO4 Tolentino looked at each other. "What do you mean...?" SPO4 looked confuse.