Morning Swim

(BLU)

One month later...

My being woke up from sleeping when I heard a weird distinct splash disturbing my dreams. It's weird because in my dreams I was in the classroom listening to a lecture when I suddenly heard the splash like someone dove in the sea...

Or a swimming pool.

I slowly sat up, eyes still close, and hang my head until my chin almost kissed my chest. I scratch my head and open my right eye to look around, my room is still dim but the door is open. I look at the space on the bed beside my spot and found it empty.

Robin is already awake.

Robin is on the pool already and he disturbed my sleep.

Bastard.

I closed my right eye again before grunting. My sluggish mind is trying to rub two brain cells together to decide if I should sleep some more or stand up to start my day.

I almost weeped when my brain told me to start my day. I forced my eyes to open and we look around for a clock. It's half past seven. This is an obscene hour to wake up when you are in a school vacation.

But Robin has probably been up in God knows how long already. My constant bedmate is like a man possessed when it comes to practicing for the Swim Meet. These past few weeks, I have been exposed to how competitive Robin is.

He is beyond competitive.

I crawled to the edge of the bed so I can slowly fall down on the carpeted floor. I landed on the floor, ass and legs first. I leaned my back on the bed frame before stretching my arms up and yawning like there is no tomorrow.

"I'm awake!" I convinced myself of that thought as I slowly move my body to stand up. I took my time making the bed up. Fluffing the pillows and tucking the comforter under them.

When the bed was made, I slowly made my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine of peeing, flushing, washing my hands and splashing water on my face. I made sure that the crusts on my eyes were removed. Then I reached for my toothbrush and the tube of toothpaste to lazily brush my teeth.

After brushing and rinsing my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom and straight out of the room. I wondered why it feels too quiet on the penthouse today.

I strolled towards the glass doors leading to the garden and the pool. I immediately saw Robin's strong form slicing through the water as he does laps on the pool.

I stood barefoot on the grassy edge of the pool. "Good morning!" I shouted so Robin can hear me through the earplugs blocking the water from entering his ears.

Robin stopped in midstroke. He stood on the pool, the water lapping on his chest. He took off the earplugs and nose clip before smiling at me. "Good morning, Blu." He greeted me back while taking the swim cap from his head.

My breath stilled for a second as I gazed at Robin smiling at me with water droplets glistening all over him as the sun hit his face.

The handsome jerk. Wet or dry, Robin is really good looking.

Robin waded in the water to get to the edge. He placed the earplugs and noseclip inside the swimming cap before playing it on the tiled edge of the pool. "Wanna swim with me?" He asked, invitation on his tone and face.

Do I? It sounds cool. It's not 8am yet but the summer sun already felt hot. A swim will feel refreshing and invigorating. Not to mention, anytime I spent with Robin in a pool has been fun.

I just woke up though. Oh dilemma...

So I decided to stall a little. "Where is Mr.Gilbert?" I asked Robin instead. "I don't hear any noise in the kitchen. Is he in their room?"